PDA

View Full Version : DWTS October 4 and 5 - We've still got a Situation

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

skaternum
10-05-2010, 02:57 AM
I feel bad saying this, because I do like Rick and I think he's hot, but ... his boobs are almost as big as mine.

soxxy
10-05-2010, 02:58 AM
Rick's scores: 8 8 8

Wyliefan
10-05-2010, 02:58 AM
I don't care for the ripping-the-shirt-open thing -- too many Philippe Candeloro flashbacks. But he did a nice job with the dance.

my little pony
10-05-2010, 02:59 AM
10. cheryl and rick samba to wind up
they are sexy, they should have a sex tape
i guess it was good but i have no recollection of anything but hotness

Garden Kitty
10-05-2010, 03:00 AM
Some parts of the dance seemed a little stiff and jerky, and then at other times he seemed relaxed and fun. Overall it was really fun to watch.

Wyliefan
10-05-2010, 03:00 AM
they should have a sex tape

Um, ew. :scream:

rfisher
10-05-2010, 03:01 AM
I don't know who'll go tomorrow. It depends on how many of Margaret's fans vote.

Matryeshka
10-05-2010, 03:02 AM
I agree that Audrina and Brandi had the "best" dances, but my favorites were Kurt and Anna and Lacey and Kyle. Anna's just so pretty, especially in pink. I'm part Russian damnit, why don't *I* look like that?!!! :wuzrobbed

LuckyCharm
10-05-2010, 03:02 AM
I'm worried about Kyle. He really deserves to go far, but I'm not sure how much of a fan base he has.

Nora_Charles
10-05-2010, 03:07 AM
I've got to be hearing this wrong, because I keep thinking I hear "Take me on the cell phone," which would be one weird lyric.

I think it was actually "text me on the cell phone"... :)

Unrelatedly, Maks would get one chance to slap my hand like I was 3, and then it would get ugly.

my little pony
10-05-2010, 03:07 AM
oh crap i missed the numbers, what is that disney kid's number?

numbers123
10-05-2010, 03:22 AM
My order:

Audrina - elegant, but story line was a bit weak

Rick - but then like rfisher said he is sexy foxy and I do think he can dance

Kyle - cute story and he can dance

Jennifer - the sexy school teacher boy's wet dream story distracted from her dancing

Kurt - he is so charming and seems to be improving each week

Florence - nice story and aw moments, she was slow but really trying hard to make it serious which is different for the older contestant.

Brandi - but i never ever got the story line and I really dislike show personality, Brandi is all me, me, me and the Maks' me me me makes no connection in dance

Cho - the story was fun and the rainbow references and saying too many gay kids have been tortured/suicide

Bristol - she is growing, but still stiff in movements

Situation - although Karina did have a unique take on a foxtrot

haribobo
10-05-2010, 03:22 AM
I'm not perfect myself, but Rick really should keep his shirt on. That was kind of gross and distracting. I just don't find him sexy, like at all. A bit nauseating actually.

Situation has a very hot bod, but yea. That "dance" was wretched. I think Jennifer danced, but I can't remember it much. Bristol was REALLY bland and awful. There was absolutely nothing going on- she's dead weight, sorry. Florence Henderson was nothing special. Kurt was ok, didn't leave much of an impression on me.

Loved the Cho Cho. She is just so cute and spunky. I need many more weeks of Rainbow Cho Cho. :cheer: Brandy was definitely strong and Max. :swoon: Kyle was fun. Audrina was wonderful with lots of grace and ease of movement. These would be my top 4 tonight.

Rankings:
1. Audrina :saint:
2. Brandy :encore:
3. The Cho :cheer2:
4. Kyle
5. Jennifer Grey
6. Rick Not a Fox :slinkaway
7. Kurt :yawn:
8. Situation, Bristol, Florence :o

Garden Kitty
10-05-2010, 03:24 AM
From Anna's twitter:

For the record:@kurt13warner got caught in my dress and had to readjust his hold and he did not drop me:) actually that was a good catch!

danceronice
10-05-2010, 04:12 AM
Audrina, Rick, and Jennifer will be the final three unless someone else has a big voting block.

Either the Situation or Margaret should go this week. The former still just isn't there and WTH was the foxtrot, the latter isn't good enough for even regular pro-am (and I'd have docked them an extra point for trying to use a PC activist slant to scare the judges into not lowballing them as much as they deserved. Upper body was bad, no story.)

And I'm sad to say but it should be Florence after them. I think it really is Corky--not gimmicks, but HIS Standard and Smooth wasn't good enough tonight. Topline's mediocre and his feet aren't great. Which is a shame because he's the best Latin dancer on the show. No wonder HER Standard, two weeks in a row, has been relatively poor.

Brandy...well, after Margaret any samba would have looked good, but still just not what I'd expect. Less butt-slapping, more teaching.

Bristol--I still put her well above my bottom two. She has technique, which is more impressive than theater at this stage, and she SMILES. There are actual pro-am students who could take a lesson in putting on a brave face. She and Brandy should go mid-pack.

Kurt should go after that. He's okay, but not especially good.

My pick for the win is Rick. That was damn good overall.

Audrina SHOULD be second. Unless someone can get a massive ringer backlash going (pretty please? Someone?) Jennifer Grey will be, though. I'm so sick of Derek getting the ringers.