PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race 10/03: "A Kiss Saves the Day"

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Garden Kitty
10-04-2010, 01:41 AM
I wonder why so many are doing the tv, the coffin seems definitely easier

ETA: Chad and Stephanie came to the mat with full backpacks, but the first few teams only had small fannypacks. I wonder where they left all their stuff?

rfisher
10-04-2010, 01:53 AM
Wow, Mallory and Gary have the absolute worst luck with cars :eek:

Go Nat and Kat. (You're in my top 4.. Move your butts)

skategal
What happens if they get in a car accident???

oleada
Doctors' & Geeks' cab drivers deserve a big tip.

Garden Kitty
10-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Mom and daughter may enjoy getting to know each other better at the resort they stay at while the race continues.

Love beauty pageant girl asking if anyone's died of a heart attack on the mat.

PrincessLeppard
10-04-2010, 02:00 AM
Dammit, you know that preview is a red herring and Team Moron will be with us for a third week. :wall:

Fridge_Break
10-04-2010, 02:16 AM
"Give us any news before I have a heart attack and die on this mat." :rofl: Mallory!

Beefcake
10-04-2010, 02:48 AM
Okay, I'm really looking forward to the Gleeks' taxicab ride ...

[from a forum with more generous ET/CT PBP/chatting folks] :shuffle:

Jon: Our taxi driver is nuts! He just invented a 3rd lane! I want my mom!
Connor: I'm so proud I haven't soiled myself. :rofl:

Garden Kitty
10-04-2010, 02:57 AM
Okay, I'm really looking forward to the Gleeks' taxicab ride ...

The next line in that conversation is "I think I did" :rofl:

Jenna
10-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Dammit, you know that preview is a red herring and Team Moron will be with us for a third week. :wall:

You're upset about that? They are the main source of comic relief on this show.
:rofl:

shan
10-04-2010, 04:08 AM
They were funny last week, but they weren't shown as much on this week's episode. Besides, I picked them to go next.

Allskate
10-04-2010, 05:01 AM
I looooove Team Glee. They are so entertaining, fun, and nice. I hope they make it to the finale.

I'm so glad the sunglass challenge didn't do in the doctors.

genevieve
10-04-2010, 05:12 AM
Team HSN rocked this leg! :cheer2: It would be a surprise is they hadn't done well at the selling challenge, but they did great on the antenna challenge as well. Blonde HSN is chirpy to a fault but she was really in her element here.

I had totally forgotten about Team Volleyball, but they also had a great leg. Glad they saw right away that the coffin task was the smarter choice - plus they picked the piano, which looked to be the easiest model to move (flat, compact). They're still not memorable people, but showed they are a strong team.

Glad the docs managed to jump up a couple places with their killer cabbie. I wish they'd come in ahead of Team Glee, though. but PML at the crazy traffic cam!! :yikes:

Sad to see Team Gilmore go :( I was hoping it would be Malloy + Dad.

Beefcake
10-04-2010, 06:44 AM
:drama: Leave Mallory ALONE!

Loves me some Smillory ... a screechy ball of exuberance and make-up ... she's the daughter my TAR Goddess Tina :glamor: never knew she had.

Prancer
10-04-2010, 07:10 AM
:drama: Leave Mallory ALONE!

Loves me some Smillory ... a screechy ball of exuberance and make-up ... she's the daughter my TAR Goddess Tina :glamor: never knew she had.

I thought the same thing. I should have put them in my final four; I don't care how bad she and her dad have been so far, she and Blonde HSN will be there until the end just to make me suffer from terminal perky.

I wonder if Mallory can convince an airline to bring in another plane, just for her.