PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With the Stars, Week 2 - 9/27 & 9/28

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20

rfisher
09-28-2010, 09:24 PM
((((Brooke and her boobs)))) She has to feed those 4 kids ya know.

deltask8er
09-28-2010, 09:24 PM
NBC's "Truth Booth" at US Nationals?

Actually, something similar would do, like a kiss-n-cry area. The contestants could just sit there and recover, or chat with the other contestants and dancers, maybe have family members sit next to the star while waiting for the scores.

They could even prop up a cardboard image of Brooke and it would have the same effect as now :lol: .

Tom Bergeron doesn't need a sidekick. He's a big boy who knows how to work live TV.

Satellitegirl
09-28-2010, 09:28 PM
I really, really, hate to say this, but...is Samantha doing anything she can't ditch?

Drew Lachey?

Melissa Rycroft?

Cloris Leachman?

Any lady from The View?

Miss Piggy?

That sock-puppet dog from those old commericals?

The Geico Gecko?

Flo from Progressive?

Keanu Reeves?

The first runner-up from the last season of America's Next Top Model?

Austin and Santino?

I think we need a poll--who could do a better job than Brooke Burke as cohost?

:rofl:

soxxy
09-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Bolton barely even danced. He needs to go.

I think Bolton would love to go and probably will. I think he'd want to thank the audience for sparing him.

Margaret got 18 (6, 6, 6). I remember Brooke and Margaret not understanding why Louis thought three sixes was bad

What did the Beatles say? Devil?

orbitz
09-28-2010, 09:56 PM
I really, really, hate to say this, but...is Samantha doing anything she can't ditch?

Samantha's very, very, very pregnant right now.

What happened to the co-host from season 1 ?

screech
09-28-2010, 10:10 PM
That sock-puppet dog from those old commericals?

Keanu Reeves?

I would pay to see Keanu go 'Excellent' or 'Whoa' after dances. Anyone with me? And grasping but he was in a movie with Patrick Swayze (Point Break was so gooood!) and Patrick was a dancer, ergo Keanu qualifies to do stuff with a dance show by default.

As for sock puppets... Ed the Sock anyone?

mrr50
09-28-2010, 11:14 PM
I vote for Miss Piggy

chipso1
09-28-2010, 11:34 PM
I'm sure much of Audrina's "whining" was done at the recommendation of the show's producers. She doesn't really have a dramatic story line attached to her, and we all know how much DWTS loves its dramatiks. :drama:

Quintuple
09-28-2010, 11:57 PM
I also vote Miss Piggy.

I know most of you are about to watch the results, but I watched the dance night really late last night.

I'm surprised nobody got specific with Bolton: Your free arm just dangles downward at all times, and when you move it, your shoulder just throws it over. Like he accidentally sat on his hand in school, the blood was drained, then he had to get up and do the pledge of allegiance and was trying to get his hand over his heart. And yes, the dog concept was awful.

Yep, him and Situation. I hate it when "macho" guys try to make jokes out of their 10-word vocabulary and say they're trying hard when they're really not. I mean, you know, to be sympathetic, maybe he has undiagnosed ADD. But if I were his teacher, I would be slapping him in the face to focus and just do what I say. Then I'd try a taser to actually shock him into taking some steps.

Oh Margaret and Florence. I don't think they need to be so emo to the camera about how bad they want it. Moesha in a different way. Totally obnoxious.

Yeah ... so far I'm not really a fan of anyone. Yet.

skatemommy
09-29-2010, 12:01 AM
^ all of the above (x10)!

Beefcake
09-29-2010, 12:05 AM
I vote for Miss Piggy
Meh. That sow would dance like she had two left feet.

Oh, wait, she does. :P

Capella
09-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Miss Piggy? We've already had Muppets on the show (Karina & blah blondy pup in their pink and green).

Flo from Progressive? She was on House last night and is dealing with her two children dying, so I think she's busy.

The Geico Gecko? Len probably has it in his contract that no other British accented individuals allowed.

Austin and Santino? I'd rather see Santino as one of the "Stars"

If they want a former dancer, I'd say Stacy Keibler. Or the "Dance Center" duo, Kenny Mayne and Jerry Rice.

Kasey
09-29-2010, 12:35 AM
Flo from Progressive? She was on House last night and is dealing with her two children dying, so I think she's busy.

Totally off-topic, but was that really Flo? I was trying to see her better after it first looked like her to me, but never got another good look really. She was somehow not horrifically obnoxious on there....

dbell1
09-29-2010, 01:26 AM
Totally off-topic, but was that really Flo? I was trying to see her better after it first looked like her to me, but never got another good look really. She was somehow not horrifically obnoxious on there....

Did she have a name badge?

And if we're looking for fantasy co-hosts, I think the Geico pig crying "WHEEEE WEEEE WHEEEE" out the window would work better than Brooke... :P

Beefcake
09-29-2010, 01:28 AM
^ I love Flo! She needs her own sitcom (though "Flo" is already taken as a show name).

Anyway ... I saw the actress on some show, and she was talking about it taking "hours" to get her hair and, esp. make-up, to look the way it does. And that "Flo" is "so" nothing like her.