PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives 2010-2011 thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14

ks777
01-05-2011, 03:48 AM
Speaking of which, I was very surprised that nobody made a snarky comment about all the residents on the street who are already ex-cons. Out of the four main-character husbands only Tom wasn't in jail already. Carlos went to jail for financial crimes, Mike was there for killing someone before he moved to Wisteria Lane and Orson (ok, he left, but still) for running over Mike. Not even Paul called them out on it.

You are right! They all are criminals themselves!! Bree's son Andrew ran over Carlos' mom and killed her too. :lol:

PeterG
01-10-2011, 11:12 PM
:wuzrobbed

How come nobody bumped this thread yesterday? I didn't think there would be a new episode for a few weeks, so I was watching "The Cape" instead. I'm sure I would have had MUCH more fun on Wisteria Lane...

Now I'm off to find some online spot to catch up. :scream:

Coco
01-11-2011, 05:06 AM
I'm glad they brought back you know who, but I can't imagine what who he was trying to pin it on by planting the gun at Bree's.

BigB08822
01-11-2011, 05:12 AM
Was he trying to plant the gun on Bree or on Mary Beth? I am not sure where that is going. She seemed like she was faking her surprise but maybe it is just her acting, it always comes across so forced to me.

ks777
01-11-2011, 06:15 AM
I don't know why Zach is back. Didn't he get caught smoking pot in public or something?

ryanj07
01-11-2011, 06:26 AM
The Grace/Juanita story is making me REALLY dislike Carlos again. Gabby has her faults as a mother but how can you expect someone to just forget about their child and live as if she doesn't exist! I think his reaction says a lot more about him as a parent that it does Gabby...

Coco
01-11-2011, 06:29 AM
Well, maybe he knew they would all be there, so he was trying to cloud the issue. The important thing is that he had the gun, which makes me think he shot Paul Young.

manhn
01-11-2011, 08:01 AM
I am grateful Zach cut his hair.

I suspect that Zach is in cahoots with Felicia. Felicia was trying to "hire" Mike into killing Paul--probably using Zach's money. I wonder if Felicia suspects Beth did it, so wanted someone like Bree to be framed.

Coco
01-18-2011, 01:43 AM
Oh, Bree! You're going to burn for that!

mkats
02-20-2011, 03:01 AM
Any thoughts on last week's episode? I thought it was pretty droll, although I am interested to see where the Zach storyline goes. Regarding Paul, though, did the half-way house idea just magically disappear? Nobody seems to have mentioned it in a few episodes now.

BaileyCatts
02-20-2011, 05:53 AM
^^ I don't remember hearing a word about the half-way house since Paul got shot. I don't know what happened with that. Guess the writers forgot too.

I can't remember much about last week's, other than Gaby & Carlos crack me up. :P

Oh yea, the creepy guy who wanted to give Susan the kidney. What was the point of that? It didn't really do anything to advance the story at all. It was like episode filler.

jenniferlyon
02-21-2011, 06:29 AM
Tonight's episode was one of those that's all over the place. Anyone else getting tired of the kidney storyline? I liked Gaby going back to her hometown the best and I am soooo glad that Carlos looks like Carlos again. I wish they'd done more with the twins moving into Mrs. McCluskey's house-- that could have been a lot funnier.

Coco
02-22-2011, 02:07 AM
this show is dying a slow death, and the main stars know it. They aren't putting any pep into their performances.

Lacey
02-22-2011, 02:18 AM
I'm watching it alone, now, like a soap opera, DH wants no part of it.

Cupid
02-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Speaking about the kidney storyline, I'm interested in that because my mom started dialysis this past fall. She goes 3 times a week for 5 hours at a time and she is so tired of it. My mom says it's just like that, the big machines with people sitting there quietly doing what they have to do to survive. Young people as well as old.

I love Gaby and Carlos as a couple, they seem so real. It's been an interesting season and I'm a little surprised people don't find it entertaining anymore. It is supposed to be a comedy, not so much a drama.