PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives 2010-2011 thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

BigB08822
12-14-2010, 09:53 PM
Umm... wasn't he shot in the back?

Well from what I saw I could only tell he was bleeding from his shoulder area, I couldn't tell if it was an entrance or exit wound. Either way, I said he also may have arranged for someone to shoot him (one of his cons) so both scenarios would be covered.

soxxy
12-14-2010, 10:11 PM
I couldn't tell which way the bullet entered. Mary Alice narrated that the neighbors would later say they heard something that sounded like a gunshot, but Paul knew, "It was the sound of revenge." (which covers just about everyone.)

jenniferlyon
12-15-2010, 03:14 AM
Damn, the one time I miss DH something actually happens!

Thanks for the recap.

Cupid
12-15-2010, 01:56 PM
I wonder if Lynnette could be charged with inciting a riot?

I fell asleep the episode before this one. What happened to Hector and wife and daughter? I remember Gaby called immigration services but don't recall anything after that and I read here that she went to jail?

I'd love to find out what happened in that episode.

ArtisticFan
12-15-2010, 02:49 PM

I fell asleep the episode before this one. What happened to Hector and wife and daughter? I remember Gaby called immigration services but don't recall anything after that and I read here that she went to jail?

I'd love to find out what happened in that episode.

Hector was arrested when he and Gaby went out to buy something (she had been drinking and couldn't drive?). There was a traffic jam and she told him to drive on the side of the road. Once pulled over, the police arrested him as he was in the US illegally. He was eventually deported.

His wife and Grace wanted to go to Texas to be with family and wait for him to sneak back into the country. Gaby convinced them to stay with her family for a while before they left. Thinking that it would mean Grace could stay with her, Gaby decided to call immigration services on the wife. When they arrived to get the wife, Gaby saw how Grace was scared for her mother. So Gaby dressed basically like a domestic servant and said she was who they were looking for, allowing the wife to avoid deportation.

When Gaby got out of jail, she found out that the wife and Grace were now leaving for Texas, as they didn't feel safe there any longer. She had to say goodbye.

soxxy
12-15-2010, 02:54 PM

Or Bree, too, for that matter, who inadvertently escalated the whole thing by shooting (one of?) her guns into the air in order to stop the beating of her boyfriend. Maybe someone will be sent off to jail to join Felicia; I don't think we've had a "women in prison" storyline over the seasons. ;)

softlip
12-16-2010, 03:29 AM
Or Bree, too, for that matter, who inadvertently escalated the whole thing by shooting (one of?) her guns into the air in order to stop the beating of her boyfriend. Maybe someone will be sent off to jail to join Felicia; I don't think we've had a "women in prison" storyline over the seasons. ;)

Speaking of which, I was very surprised that nobody made a snarky comment about all the residents on the street who are already ex-cons. Out of the four main-character husbands only Tom wasn't in jail already. Carlos went to jail for financial crimes, Mike was there for killing someone before he moved to Wisteria Lane and Orson (ok, he left, but still) for running over Mike. Not even Paul called them out on it.

jenniferlyon
01-03-2011, 05:12 AM
So Paul is alive and he knows his wife is Felicia's daughter... I betcha she's preggers. It was the knitting that put the idea into my brain.

manhn
01-03-2011, 05:24 AM
Ooh, her being pregnant. That's a good idea. I also like the idea of Zach trying to kill Paul. Paul may be the best villain in the show's history.

ncskatefan
01-04-2011, 04:57 PM
juanita is a spoiled, whiny little bi-otch and i fail to see how that is mainly gabby's fault. if i were gabby i'd be enamored with grace too.

PeterG
01-04-2011, 06:20 PM
juanita is a spoiled, whiny little bi-otch and i fail to see how that is mainly gabby's fault.

:lol:

That's one of the funniest posts EVER!!! You crack me up!!!

nerdycool
01-04-2011, 07:40 PM
juanita is a spoiled, whiny little bi-otch and i fail to see how that is mainly gabby's fault. if i were gabby i'd be enamored with grace too.It's mainly Gabby's fault because she's a pretty crappy mother, who by her own actions, taught Juanita how to act from day 1. But I can't blame her for being enamored with Grace... that is her biological child, and it doesn't help that Grace is a beauty queen in the making, and is sweet & polite to boot.

ncskatefan
01-04-2011, 07:45 PM
It's mainly Gabby's fault because she's a pretty crappy mother, who by her own actions, taught Juanita how to act from day 1. But I can't blame her for being enamored with Grace... that is her biological child, and it doesn't help that Grace is a beauty queen in the making, and is sweet & polite to boot.

gabby is no great shakes as a mother, but how many people on this show are worth a crap as anything? carlos is as responsible as gabby, plus just juanita's human nature kicking in.

soxxy
01-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Unless they decide to advance the series, again, another 5 years or so (a not altogether bad idea, IMO), we won't be seeing a teenaged Juanita who could very well be a real piece of work.

Coco
01-05-2011, 02:41 AM
I don't know how long I'll be sympathetic to Lynnette with all her seemingly dangerous "gotchas" towards Tom.