PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives 2010-2011 thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

soxxy
12-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Fell asleep after first five minutes last night:o - anything exciting happen??

Not sure it's exciting:

The reason Paul Young has been tyring to buy up houses on Wiseria Lane is so that he can open a halfway house (and housing?) for his ex fellow prisoners.

Tom Schiavo is well hung. Susan (who else?) barged into Lynette's bedroom while she and Tom were doing it on the floor and saw it! (we didn't)

Coco
12-07-2010, 03:04 AM
OMG, drunk Vanessa Williams telling Susan she was the smart one was HILARIOUS, as was Gabby going to jail :)

And I'm sooooo sad to be someone in the ballpark on this one:

Given this show's history with the topic of African Americans, am I the only one who thought that Paul's plan was to simply have his African American ex-con friends move in and lower property values?

BigB08822
12-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Very good call, Coco! I doubted you but that was spot on.

mkats
12-11-2010, 03:36 PM
This season is so :yawn: even Grey's Anatomy is more entertaining. I find the Bree/Keith storyline super unrealistic, which irks me because she's my favorite housewife by far. At this point I'm only watching for the Gaby/Grace storyline - Gaby being sent to jail was hilarious and I wonder how they're going to resolve this now that Carmen and Grace have officially "left"?

jenniferlyon
12-12-2010, 02:53 AM
And it looks like Sunday we're going to see a riot on Wisteria Lane.

manhn
12-13-2010, 02:59 AM
OMG, that was AWESOME!

mkats
12-13-2010, 03:01 AM
OMG, I take back what I said yesterday about this show being :yawn:.

jenniferlyon
12-13-2010, 03:23 AM
I missed it! What happened?

mkats
12-13-2010, 03:35 AM
A very fast and brief summary:

Lynette told Gaby to write a letter to Grace telling her how she felt. Gaby left it out and Juanita found it and thus knows the truth now... Gaby denied it, but Juanita shoved her to the ground and ran away.

Paul duped Lee and Bob into selling their house and now all the neighbors hate them.

Susan told Tom what Renee told her and Tom told Renee to move out.

Keith and Bree had a falling out regarding moving in together after Keith's dad (I forgot his name) told him he didn't think Bree was really in love with him, or something like that. The dad continued trying to hit on Bree, even refusing to leave the house (he came to finish up Keith's repairs) when Bree told him to.

The Mayor of Fairview was coming to present Paul Young with an award for opening the halfway house, but the residents (led by Lynette) organize a giant riot which turns into more rioting and more...rioting...Lee and Bob try to flee but are attacked by the riot for selling their house to Paul. It turns out Juanita is hiding in the back of the car (after running away from home). Renee tries to confront Susan but Susan gets trampled in the riot and we see her lying unconscious on the street afterwards. Keith tries to beat up his dad and is taken for one of the "ex-cons", so everyone else tries to beat him up. Bree tries to get everyone's attention by firing a gun, which of course leads to more rioting. Paul asks Lynette if all these people (who are now running around and beating each other up with baseball bats and screaming) are really better an ex-cons.

Late that night, Paul Young is walking around the neighborhood and gets shot.

Marilou
12-13-2010, 10:20 PM
So any specuators? Is he dead...who did it?

Cupid
12-13-2010, 10:55 PM
So any specuators? Is he dead...who did it?

I think it was one of the gay couple. When they were packing their suitcases to leave, the one placed a handgun on top. They never showed it again during the show. Bree shot a gun into the air above to stop the guys from beating her boyfriend, so those were the only two guns shown on the episode. I'm thinkit it MIGHT be one of the gay couple because of that.

Looks to be dead, but who the heck knows. And if he were dead, what will happen to his wife, she's really cute. I hope she stays on the show if he IS dead.

Coco
12-14-2010, 03:05 AM
Is Susan dead? I heard she was leaving the show, but I'm not sure when.

BigB08822
12-14-2010, 05:34 AM
Susan was shown in the previews sitting up and talking in the hospital but I think something serious happened. Maybe she can no longer have children or something, but come on, it's not like she is planning on having any more.

I don't think it was one of the gay guys, too obvious. I heard that JR from Dallas will be having a guest role on the show. There was a HUGE hint when they said "who shot Paul Young?"during the previews. Maybe he did it? Doubtful but it was definitely a tease as to his upcoming appearance. I'm going to guess Bree's son shot him or some other character that is expendable. The answer that makes the most sense to me is that Paul shot himself or had someone shoot him to cause all the neighbors to be suspected. What better revenge than to wrongfully convict a neighbor(s) of your shooting???

Marilou
12-14-2010, 05:47 PM
The answer that makes the most sense to me is that Paul shot himself or had someone shoot him to cause all the neighbors to be suspected. What better revenge than to wrongfully convict a neighbor(s) of your shooting???

Oooooo, I like this.....And it actually makes a lot of sense. Perhaps he paid off one of the x-cons....

Cupid
12-14-2010, 07:23 PM
The answer that makes the most sense to me is that Paul shot himself

Umm... wasn't he shot in the back?