PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives 2010-2011 thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Coco
10-14-2010, 03:07 AM
How do they explain the other girl being so big? LOL!

Exactly!! And where is this 2nd child, you never see her!

I did enjoy seeing Bree "fight for" Brian's character with Vanessa Williams.

BigB08822
10-14-2010, 04:06 AM
Exactly!! And where is this 2nd child, you never see her!

I did enjoy seeing Bree "fight for" Brian's character with Vanessa Williams.

We did see her licking on an ice cream cone or something for all of 10 seconds in this episode.

That part about Bree reminded me. Those boobs!! Bree was absolutely popping out of that dress. I wonder if she was comfortable at all. Towards the end of the bar scene I was laughing because her boobs were obviously crooked and needed to be put back into place, haha. I also don't think you can just throw a dress on backwards and have it work.

LordCirque
10-14-2010, 04:40 AM
1000 vBucks says Vanessa Williams is tied to either Paul Young or Gaby's biological daughter. Or both.

BigB08822
10-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Well I can't imagine what she would have to do with Gaby's daughter? Has she ever mentioned having kids of her own, biological or otherwise? I think that would be just insane odds. However, I have always thought she was coming on the show to play Paul's wife. So, I assume I read somewhere there is a connection, otherwise where did I get that idea? I bet they will eventually be working together or...maybe she is Felicia's spy??

soxxy
10-14-2010, 09:49 PM
1000 vBucks says Vanessa Williams is tied to either Paul Young or Gaby's biological daughter. Or both.

Tom and Renee already mentioned a secret between them that "Lynette can never know," and I doubt it has anything to do with Gaby's daughter. Not that she can't have other secrets, but....

ks777
10-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Tom and Renee already mentioned a secret between them that "Lynette can never know," and I doubt it has anything to do with Gaby's daughter. Not that she can't have other secrets, but....

Oh I thought the secret was that Renee used to be a guy? She kinda looks like Rupaul... or whatever his name is..

BigB08822
10-15-2010, 12:51 AM
I'm pretty sure the secret between Tom and Renee (by the way, what does that have to do with Paul and Renee?) is that they had an affair. That wasn't said but it was pretty clear.

LordCirque
10-15-2010, 01:39 AM
It probably is an affair, but I think that seems to :rolleyes: and obvious and :blah: zzzzzzz at this point. Unless Tom and Lynette were already married at the time, but even then. Haven't we seen this plot line already RE Tom- Another Woman- Lynette?

BigB08822
10-15-2010, 02:02 AM
Sometimes things are obvious because it just is what it is. Tom wasn't having an affair, it just appeared that way, didn't it? Wasn't it one of the sons who was sleeping with an older woman? I know that happened but maybe Tom was tempted at some point, but I think it was actually Lynette who came the closest to having an affair.

jenniferlyon
10-18-2010, 05:49 AM
Well, we got the Gaby mini-me right.

MarieM
10-18-2010, 04:51 PM
This show is now officially dead to me. I can't spend more time watching that.

soxxy
10-25-2010, 12:41 PM
I'd imagine there were some chuckles on the set when Eva Longoria said to Vanessa Williams, "Being married to a pro athlete, it must be a nightmare!" I mean their characters' convo. ;)

Nothing earth shattering happened: Lynette's mother-in-law may be around for a few episodes, Bree can now walk without "pain" again :lol: and her relationship continues, Susan being blackmailed by Paul to sell her house, etc. Paul trying to buy up all of Wisteria Lane.... I'm not expecting a mid-season, cliff-hanger explosion because they've done that before (right?) and Mary Alice narrates he's trying to "set neighbor against neighbor and friend against friend." Hmmmmmm......

Cupid
10-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Lynnette's MIL seems such a nice lady and it was sad how Lynette reminded her how her waiting on her husband hand and foot didn't do her any good as her husband left her for another women. Sad, too, that it seems the MIL has Alzheimer's signs.

Are they bringing another new Housewife? I saw the previews at the beginning of the show of another woman, but did fall asleep halfway through the show for about 10 minutes.

soxxy
10-25-2010, 03:09 PM
Are they bringing another new Housewife? I saw the previews at the beginning of the show of another woman, but did fall asleep halfway through the show for about 10 minutes.

Do you mean the woman who wanted her own cabaret show? (she was gorgeous.) I think she was just meant to be another neighbor on Wisteria, one we haven't met before.

BigB08822
10-25-2010, 08:23 PM
I don't think the cabaret neighbor will be a new housewife. I thought she had the potential but then we saw her husband and I knew immediately that this wasn't going to be a long term thing. They would have to recast him, he just isn't lead material. Not sure where I am getting this from but it stuck out to me like a sore thumb.

I still don't get what Paul is up to. I give them credit for that, we see what he is doing but we still don't know WHAT he is doing. I want to see more of his wife, curious what her role will be in all of this. Is she Felicia's spy?