PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives 2010-2011 thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

BigB08822
10-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Yeah, kind of a boring episode, probably had to move the story lines along to get to where they need to be for sweeps in November. Gabby knows about Juanita, that was quick and I appreciate them not drawing that out all season long. It will be more interesting to see how they deal with it than it would be to see how many times she can come THIS close to finding out without actually finding out.

Paul's wife is an interesting twist. I was really expecting him to shack up with Vanessa Williams' character. Maybe they will but until then I am curious how this plays out. She married him assuming he would never be out, but why? I am sure we will find out plenty about her in the coming weeks.

Brian Austin Green's character is alright but he isn't as good looking as I thought he was. His head is really big, haha. Bree needs to jump his bones and get it over with. I loved the scene when he had her stroking his wood, LMAO, smart writing/directing there.

mashenka82
10-05-2010, 03:19 AM
With respect to Paul's new wife: I think she may be a friend of Felicia and she may actually have been sent in there to hill Paul! That's my current guess....

And count me in as someone who's really happy they didn't draw out the Gabby doesn't know about Juanita storyline (as funny as it actually was to watch her decide she must have had an affair!)

BigB08822
10-05-2010, 03:21 AM
Oh, yes, I bet she is a friend of Felicia! Felicia mentioned she did have someone in the neighborhood and it has to be her. She probably had her marry him and send him letters on the off chance he ever got out of there. Interesting...

LordCirque
10-05-2010, 07:42 AM
I want it to be someone even less obvious, like Vanessa Williams being the friend on Wisteria Lane. The new wife is too obvious and easy to guess.

Jackie Sparrow
10-05-2010, 10:10 AM
I knew the people with the switched child would be Gabby and Carlos, curious how they will handle that. I hope they just decide to let it go because that is their daughter, despite what any DNA test would say. Gabby is superficial but even she wouldn't want to trade for her biological daughter. If I were in that situation, I wouldn't be able to rest until I knew where the baby/child I carried 9 months in my belly was. I don't think "just let go" is an option for any mother and I don't think any "solution" is satisfactory.

PeterG
10-05-2010, 05:45 PM
After being away from the show for a few years, I'm tuning in again only because Vanessa Williams is on. Hope they give her something better to do than be the snotty friend...

I loved the scene when he had her stroking his wood, LMAO, smart writing/directing there.

:D I didn't piece this together while watching the show! :lol:

BigB08822
10-11-2010, 07:42 AM
Any comments from this weeks show? I thought it was rather blah but not a bad episode. I wonder if Paul's wife is Felicia's spy or is she playing dumb? She acted rather surprised and curious about the whole Felicia/Martha ordeal. I suppose she wouldn't want to give away her secret but why even ask a stranger why everyone hates Paul if you damn well know the answer? Makes me a little curious...

soxxy
10-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Yes, a blah episode. After seasons of having a mid-life crisis, Tom is now depressed (did he get over it in the same episode?) I didn't know medical marijuana was prescribed for depression.

I was surprised Paul White "allowed" his wife to play cards with the group.

Things should heat up next week with the Gaby/Carlos/Juanita/baby situation taking shape.

Cupid
10-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Things should heat up next week with the Gaby/Carlos/Juanita/baby situation taking shape.

I have a feeling, but I may be wrong, that the little girl that was supposed to be Carlos and Gaby's will be a beautiful, slim child - or perhaps something to the other extreme - maybe disabled somehow. :(

Tom's stash of marijuana being switched to oregano! I remember those days.

jenniferlyon
10-13-2010, 06:48 AM
If I were casting the role of Carlos & Gaby's lost daughter, I'd pick a child who looks like a little Eva Longoria clone. We all know how vain Gaby is and how much she would want her very own mini-me.

BigB08822
10-13-2010, 06:51 AM
Yes, I would be shocked beyond belief if their biological daughter is anyone other than a Gaby clone.

soxxy
10-13-2010, 11:21 AM
If I were casting the role of Carlos & Gaby's lost daughter, I'd pick a child who looks like a little Eva Longoria clone. We all know how vain Gaby is and how much she would want her very own mini-me.

Excellent! ;)

Cupid
10-13-2010, 04:04 PM
That would be too cliche, to have the long-lost daughter look like Gaby. It's going to be something totally opposite of what everyone is expecting - you watch and see.

(Now watch. I'll probably have to come back here and eat my words. :slinkaway:slinkaway)

Gypsy
10-13-2010, 06:46 PM
That would be too cliche, to have the long-lost daughter look like Gaby. It's going to be something totally opposite of what everyone is expecting - you watch and see.

(Now watch. I'll probably have to come back here and eat my words. :slinkaway:slinkaway)

My sister and I were saying the same thing...some possibilities is the girl being handicapped, or for some tragic reason, dying or has died from some illness or an accident. Then those parents could be looking to fill a void.

BigB08822
10-14-2010, 01:53 AM
I could see the girl being handicapped or dead but I can not see her being big like Juanita. That would be nothing new since Gaby has been dealing with an overweight daughter for 8 years now.

How do they explain the other girl being so big? LOL!