PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives 2010-2011 thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

BigB08822
05-17-2011, 07:25 AM
I heard that rumor but they have brought in plenty of guests over the years and it hasn't helped one bit if they don't come up with a different story line. We can only have so many psychos move on the street and so many murders covered up, etc. etc.

Coco
05-18-2011, 02:31 AM
I thought the dinner party episode was one of the better ones in years, but then it just reminded me the writing on this show used to be really good!

Loved Gabby's showdown by the side of the road, and Bree's burning the chickens.

jenniferlyon
05-18-2011, 07:50 AM
I heard that rumor but they have brought in plenty of guests over the years and it hasn't helped one bit if they don't come up with a different story line. We can only have so many psychos move on the street and so many murders covered up, etc. etc.

If I were writing for DH, I wouldn't make Susan Lucci the odd new neighbor. Instead, she'd be some hotshot exec at Tom's workplace and he develops a thing for her while he is separated from Lynette.

Gypsy
05-18-2011, 01:47 PM
There's a rumor that DH has offered Susan Lucci a job. That could be fun!

If they wanted to make the soap fans happy...bring her on an Erica Kane.

(Wonder how many of the men she could marry in a season :lol:)

Marco
05-19-2011, 08:46 AM
They really should make Paul Young use Beth's kidney as bargaining power to get Susan to sleep with her. And this will be the secret she keeps from Mike. Hopefully Felicia is dead - she is way too creepy.

So glad Tom and Lynette are seperating. Lynette has been a total manipulative bitch. She got him to take the big job and totally turned jealous when her husband became hugely successful. If they are to be together again next season I hope it's Lynette begging for it and promising to tone down her arrogant attitude.

Loving Gabbi, Bree and Renee this season. Hope Renee can have her own big story next season.

I kept waiting for Susan to die on the dinner table as a result of her body rejecting Beth's kidney after news of Teri Hatcher leaving the show and there being a death in the final episode.

zowie
05-20-2011, 10:34 AM
So glad Tom and Lynette are seperating. Lynette has been a total manipulative bitch. She got him to take the big job and totally turned jealous when her husband became hugely successful. If they are to be together again next season I hope it's Lynette begging for it and promising to tone down her arrogant attitude.

I hope Lynette separates from Tom too and gets the high powered executive job she deserves and finds a young man to share it with.

PeterG
05-20-2011, 09:37 PM
I hope Lynette separates from Tom too and gets the high powered executive job she deserves and finds a young man to share it with.

A young man she can abuse like she has Tom, as she's not dealing with behaviours that might have ended her marriage?

BigB08822
05-21-2011, 12:46 AM
I don't think any young man would put up with Lynette's ways for very long. If anything she needs to find an older man who loves and respects her so much he will put up with her shit.

pixie cut
05-21-2011, 12:58 AM
I don't think any young man would put up with Lynette's ways for very long. If anything she needs to find an older man who loves and respects her so much he will put up with her shit.

I would tend to agree. Although a young man might accept Lynette's passive aggressive approach to things because he doesn't know any better. Once he gets a clue, he'll dump her.

Honestly, Tom and Lynette should stay together because they're both totally annoying people.

zowie
05-21-2011, 11:26 AM
I would rather see Tom get a wife that doesn't want to work and when she goes to conferences with him is content to do some flower arranging or whatever.

PeterG
08-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Report: 'Desperate Housewives' To End After 2011-2012 Season (http://ca.news.yahoo.com/report-desperate-housewives-end-2011-2012-season-212128066.html)

Sources told the website that members of the cast are currently being told about the end of the series, which ABC is expected to confirm to journalists on Sunday when the network hosts its portion of the Television Critics Association Summer Session.

A rep for ABC, however, told Access Hollywood that reports were "speculative" and "official word is coming down on Sunday."

:(

MikiAndoFan#1
08-05-2011, 11:38 PM
:wuzrobbed

manhn
08-05-2011, 11:40 PM
I think one more season is a good time to end. It has seen a decline in quality for awhile but the show is still quite watchable. I hope it ends on a brilliant note.

pixie cut
08-05-2011, 11:44 PM
I think one more season is a good time to end. It has seen a decline in quality for awhile but the show is still quite watchable. I hope it ends on a brilliant note.

I totally agree. Instead of retelling stories and reaching for crumbs, let Mark Cherry put 100% into a brilliant final season. Go out with a bang rather than a whimper.

mkats
08-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Totally agreed - now I'm kind of excited for the new season!

I'm still holding out hope for Make it or Break it :shuffle: