PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives 2010-2011 thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

PeterG
05-10-2011, 07:37 PM
So now they're introducing a new psycho killer with only one episode left of the season?

Yes! It'll make a great cliffhanger. Fun, huh? :cheer2: :D :cheer:

This is by far the most non cohesive season this show has ever had. I feel like they couldn't come up with a real plot to bring them to a good season finale and it has jumped all over the place because of it. Now we have 1 episode left and we are introduced to a new psycho who found his way onto the street. NO CLUE who he is or what he wants but it must have something to do with Gabbi.

Very true. After seven season, I'm starting to see this show as silly fluff rather than high-brow drama. They're going to have to get it together if they are to replace Masterpiece Theatre.

manhn
05-10-2011, 07:41 PM
I thought Ignacio is Gaby's dad, so not totally out of left field.

Finnice
05-10-2011, 07:43 PM
I loved the show when it started, I could identify to many of the characters (not Susan!). But now it has became so flat. I just watch it because here in Finland, it comes 9.00 PM on Monday evening, and my yoga class finishes 8.30, so I have just time to shower, make a pot of tea, watch and go to sleep.

But nowadays, the show itself makes me sleepy. One reason is that they donīt have enough sexy men in the show:slinkaway Andrew is fine, but the older men (about my age) are not interesting.

olympic
05-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Tom calling Lynette a bitch made my day!

Bree's cop is kind of cute in a dorky sort of way. I think they allude to a possible Gay angle concerning him per next week's previews. :swoon:

I normally hate Susan, but feel bad for her at the moment. I hope the psycho poisining what's his name gets found out.

Yeah, the psycho watching Carlos & Gaby's house was way creepy. He is Latino and I assume is related to the family.

BaileyCatts
05-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Tom calling Lynette a bitch made my day!.

Me too! If that were a real couple, they would have been divorced years ago. :P

zowie
05-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Tom calling Lynette a bitch made my day!

That's when I turned the channel and decided that I was never watching this show again. :shuffle:

PeterG
05-11-2011, 09:30 PM
That's when I turned the channel and decided that I was never watching this show again. :shuffle:

That was SO long overdue. Lynette's needed a wake-up call for far too long. Tom, what took you so long??? :confused:

Coco
05-13-2011, 05:01 AM
I actually punched the air and said "yes."

Wow - what are they doing to her character? It's been very deliberate.

I totally think creepy guy in the hat is related to Gabby somehow.

jenniferlyon
05-13-2011, 06:57 PM
That was SO long overdue. Lynette's needed a wake-up call for far too long. Tom, what took you so long??? :confused:

It looks like those two are finally going to separate. If they were a real-life couple, it would have happened ages ago. To some extent, I can sympathize with Lynette. She's the more intelligent, ambitious half of this duo, but she's had to put all her aspirations on hold because of Tom and the kids. Yet at the same time, if a career is what she really wants, why didn't she get her tubes tied?

zowie
05-15-2011, 03:08 PM

When has Tom ever supported Lynette? Well, the 5 minutes she has actually had a job since the show started. It's too bad the writers are making her character out to be the bad one.

mkats
05-15-2011, 04:15 PM
I keep trying to remember - whatever happened to Zach shooting Paul? I remember Mike and Paul heading out to go talk to Zach and then Zach told Paul that no one could ever love him...and then...???

Marilou
05-16-2011, 10:02 PM
When has Tom ever supported Lynette? Well, the 5 minutes she has actually had a job since the show started. It's too bad the writers are making her character out to be the bad one.

I agree. I do find myself much more sympathetic to Lynette than Tom though. He's been behaving like a spoiled brat the last few episodes. The power has definitely gone to his head.

With them separating, I'm hoping that she finds a great job and they have to go head to head in some sort of big corporate business deal and she mops the floor with him. :revenge:

BigB08822
05-16-2011, 11:42 PM
What a dumb season finale. I don't even care to tune in next season. I will, but it wont be with any excitement. Come on DH, do something unpredictable for once!

pixie cut
05-17-2011, 12:54 AM
Another murder with cover up. Clearly, this show ran out of original ideas LONG ago.

jenniferlyon
05-17-2011, 07:09 AM
What a dumb season finale. I don't even care to tune in next season. I will, but it wont be with any excitement. Come on DH, do something unpredictable for once!

There's a rumor that DH has offered Susan Lucci a job. That could be fun!