PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives 2010-2011 thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

BigB08822
04-04-2011, 07:29 AM
Glad to see Andrew is back and seems to have a storyline going that should keep him around for a few episodes, at least.

I guess the big storyline that will bring the season to a finish is what will Beth's mom do now that she is being paroled? I am guessing she will go after Paul and the neighbors will have to step in to save the day and right their wrongs with him. I can kind of see it coming from a mile away, haha.

PeterG
04-04-2011, 06:24 PM
I guess the big storyline that will bring the season to a finish is what will Beth's mom do now that she is being paroled?

The ending made me :confused:. Beth's Mom was all sad and remorseful. Until the last shot, where she gives the "evil villainess glare" to the camera. She did everything but wring her hands, twirl her moustache and loudly laugh, "MWA HA HAAAAA!!!!!"

Perhaps the finale will be the Mom shooting Paul...but Susan will step in the way and save Paul!!! But then die...and that will be Hatcher's exit from the show. :(

BigB08822
04-04-2011, 06:52 PM
I am all for Susan dying... :shuffle:

jenniferlyon
04-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Is Teri Hatcher really leaving DH or is it just a rumor? I think if she or any of the other three main housewives leaves, then it's time to pull the plug on the show. They're limping around as it is.

Finnice
04-04-2011, 10:04 PM

Please... (Can I want a fictional person to die, canīt I?:saint:)

mkats
04-05-2011, 12:53 AM
(Can I want a fictional person to die, canīt I?:saint:)

Nothing wrong with wanting a fictional character to die...I'm busily rooting for Lauren on Make it or Break it. :o

Coco
05-04-2011, 03:03 AM
****chirp chirp *****

Seriously - anyone else still watching? Are they trying to make Lynette unlikeable or is that just my reaction?

BigB08822
05-04-2011, 03:39 AM
Lynette has been unlikeable for a long time. Her and Tom have a sick relationship and she learns a lesson every week but goes right back to doing what she does and he never learns a thing because he keeps putting up with her.

What a really boring end to the season. We get to wait and see if Susan gets blamed for poisoning Paul and whether he will die or not. Whoopdefeckingdoo! This show has been so good at building on a storyline all season and bringing it to a climax but this season they have been all over the place.

Has anyone noticed how Gabby doesn't even seem to remember her biological daughter is out there somehow? She went from being a total nutjob to not even thinking about it. How realistic.

This weeks episode had some seriously laugh out loud corny moments, not that kind you are usually going for. Maybe they are trying to not get renewed. My favorite was when Carlos yells at Bree and says she can no longer be friends with Gabby and then slams the door in her face and they cut to Gabby looking pitiful through the small piece of glass. Laugh out loud hilarity! That may have been from 2 weeks ago, I watched 3 episodes in a row that I had on my DVR.

mkats
05-05-2011, 03:50 AM
What? The season is over? :confused:

I always depend on this thread to tell me when there are new episodes out... but I guess everyone else gave up on it too :lol: the last episode I saw was the one Brian described with Gaby looking sad through the window. And I agree that this season was a mess, no central mystery, random half abandoned storylines everywhere. Bah. Has it been confirmed that there will be an 8th season?

BigB08822
05-05-2011, 03:53 AM
There are still 2 or 3 more episodes including a 2 hour finale. The 2 hour finale is really equal to 2 shows so there is still 4-5 episodes left.

They are confirmed for another season but that is the last in their contracts and they will get to renegotiate. Mark Cherry apparently has always wanted this to go 10-11 seasons so a lot of people think they will renegotiate for some insane amount for 2-3 more years and then it will all be over.

BaileyCatts
05-06-2011, 07:27 AM
Can anyone remember how Carlos's mother died, because I think I may not be remembering correct. This is how I remember it:

Andrew ran her over with the car in a hit and run, and Bree and Rex covered it up. Carlos's Mom did NOT die in the car crash, she was recovering in the hospital. Then there was some big fight with Gabby and Mom (don't remember about what) where Mom was going to "tell Carlos" whatever the big secret was she had about Gabby. Mom stumbled out of her hospital bed and down the hallway, and then ended up falling down the stairs, and THAT is what really killed her. So technically, the hit and run didn't really kill her.

Is that right? Other than the part about Andrew hitting her with the car, I really can't remember, but for some reason I was thinking it was a fall down the stairs that actually killed her? Or maybe Gabby and her were stuggling at the stairs and she fell?? Or maybe it was Bree? Or maybe none of this is correct at all?? :confused:

Coco
05-06-2011, 01:36 PM
The big fight with Gabby was right before Andrew ran over Mrs. Solis. Mrs. Solis had a camera, and taken pictures of Gabby and John the gardener making out or something. So Gabby was chasing her for the camera and Mrs. Solis ran into the street.

She was then in a coma for quite some time. She awoke and somehow fell down the stairs at the hospital. There was something shady going on at the hospital, but it didn't involve any other regular cast members, iirc.

Then there was supposed to be a huge settlement with the hospital but this was when Carlos was under investigation or some thing, so they couldn't take the money.

OK - seriously I need a life!

jenniferlyon
05-10-2011, 05:53 AM
So now they're introducing a new psycho killer with only one episode left of the season?

escaflowne9282
05-10-2011, 06:17 AM

I've been pulling for that since day one!:P

BigB08822
05-10-2011, 07:11 AM
This is by far the most non cohesive season this show has ever had. I feel like they couldn't come up with a real plot to bring them to a good season finale and it has jumped all over the place because of it. Now we have 1 episode left and we are introduced to a new psycho who found his way onto the street. NO CLUE who he is or what he wants but it must have something to do with Gabbi. The actor looked so familiar to me, was he the father on Ugly Betty? He could NEVER be a bad guy! That actor is definitely latino so I am guessing he is related to Gabbi somehow. Maybe he molested her when she was a kid? I know that has been brought up.