PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives 2010-2011 thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

ks777
02-22-2011, 04:45 PM
This show is getting boring.

jenniferlyon
02-23-2011, 07:40 AM
The Paul Young storyline would have been more interesting if they hadn't waited so many years. These characters have been gone for too long and now we're supposed to remember all these details about stuff that happened in Season One.

zowie
02-23-2011, 12:18 PM
The Paul Young storyline would have been more interesting if they hadn't waited so many years. These characters have been gone for too long and now we're supposed to remember all these details about stuff that happened in Season One.

Would the age difference between Paul and his wife be about the same as Bree and her beau?

jenniferlyon
02-24-2011, 02:20 AM
I would guess that Paul's wife and Bree's beau would be around the same age, give or take a few years. They're supposed to be in their early 30s, right?

jenniferlyon
03-07-2011, 04:08 AM
Any thoughts on tonight's episode? I'm wondering if somehow Beth will survive?

BigB08822
03-09-2011, 07:52 AM
I would be shocked if Beth survives. I think her story was done here, anyway. Paul made it clear he was not taking her back and her mother refused to ever see her again. I noticed there were no previews so who knows when we get a new episode.

I am surprised there is no big story line this season. It is making for a really boring season and I can't imagine what they will do to get things rolling in time for the season finale in May. We have storylines (Susan's kidney, Paul moving back, etc) but right now we have no big mystery which has been critical to this show nearly every year.

Cupid
03-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Can someone fill me on what happened in Sunday's show? I was watching Celebrity Apprentice AND had Housewifes of Orange County taping. I didn't realize that Desperate Housewives was also on! What a jampacked Sunday night!:lol:

ks777
03-09-2011, 04:42 PM
It just doesn't make sense to me about Beth shooting herself in the head. Why would she do that? Is it because her mom didn't want to see her anymore? well, Beth didn't seem to care what her mom thought of her when she was supposedly in love with Paul. Beth was willing to marry Paul so she can find out what really happened to her Aunt? If she was going that far, I would have thought she would kill Paul Young when he told her that he did kill her. Beth should have killed Paul Young and Susan, because I can't stand Susan.

BigB08822
03-09-2011, 05:06 PM
I think Beth always loved her mother but she fell in love with Paul so she quit listening to her mother. When she was kicked out she refused to believe it and tried to show up the next day but Paul said that he did kill her aunt (which I don't think is true, he was just testing her, I think...or did he really kill her?). At this point she probably felt the only person in the world she had left was her mother and then her mother told the guard that she was never allowed to visit again. So she was completely alone in this world, she had made no friends it seems and was a very sheltered girl growing up. I think she was just done for this world and found a way to go out doing some good. Plus, it is awfully poetic since this will be the 2nd wife of Paul's to have shot herself in the head.

BaileyCatts
03-09-2011, 07:46 PM
^^ I think Paul really did kill the Aunt (Mrs. Huber, right?)? Didn't he hit her in the head with a blender or something and then bury her? This was a few seasons ago. I remember somebody getting hit in the head with a blender anyway. :lol:

BigB08822
03-09-2011, 08:37 PM
I can't remember how that storyline played out. For some reason I thought someone else killed her and Paul took the blame but he probably did kill her. They have made Beth's mother so crazy that I thought maybe anything she said was not true. There is way too much to remember with this show, haha.

mkats
03-10-2011, 12:51 AM
Yup, Paul killed Martha Huber. Although it really is becoming kind of a stretch to expect viewers to remember all those details from seven years ago.

I keep reading conflicting things - did or did DH not get renewed for next season? I'm enjoying this season but it's meandering so much, I'm wondering Susan won't just die of kidney failure and the show screech to a halt in May :lol:

Ooh, also, is anyone following Dana Delaney's new show? I might have to watch some of it just because I loved her as Katherine on DH.

BigB08822
03-10-2011, 01:27 AM
I am pretty sure DH is coming back for another season. I think the question was would they come back after that because their contracts would all need to be renegotiated.

nerdycool
03-10-2011, 05:12 AM
It just doesn't make sense to me about Beth shooting herself in the head. Why would she do that?

I think Beth always loved her mother but she fell in love with Paul so she quit listening to her mother. When she was kicked out she refused to believe it and tried to show up the next day but Paul said that he did kill her aunt (which I don't think is true, he was just testing her, I think...or did he really kill her?). At this point she probably felt the only person in the world she had left was her mother and then her mother told the guard that she was never allowed to visit again. So she was completely alone in this world, she had made no friends it seems and was a very sheltered girl growing up. I think she was just done for this world and found a way to go out doing some good. Plus, it is awfully poetic since this will be the 2nd wife of Paul's to have shot herself in the head.This. Plus the fact that since she was so down about herself, when the opportunity arose to help someone (Susan), she seemed to perk up that maybe someone really did need & want her. And then Bree had to go rain on her parade, making her have nowhere to go and no one to turn to. By shooting herself in the head, it makes it so that her organs are viable for transplant... and she doesn't have to be sad that no one wants her anymore.

jenniferlyon
04-04-2011, 06:47 AM
Andrew is back!!!