PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race Predictions Game: Lilia Wins! (/ Burns her 27 Dresses)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

FiveRinger
10-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Here goes nothing....

Pick 'em
Nat & Kat
Brook & Claire
Connor & Jonathan
Gary & Mallory

My top 4 teams are total guesses, but they all impressed me with how they worked together on the first leg. I also took into consideration how they did in the boats. That demonstrated not only brainpower, but the patience that they had with each other. No team wins this race with just physical ability or just intelligence. It's about balancing the two.

And somehow, I don't think that the Express Pass is going to come into play. It's going to get played way too early, or someone will get eliminated with it still in their possession. Just a hunch. And how many teams who win the first leg actually win the whole race? I don't know, but it never seems that easy!

Rank 'em
1. Nat & Kat
2. Brook & Claire
3. Connor & Jonathan
4. Gary & Mallory
5. Jill & Thomas
6. Katie & Rachel
7. Michael & Kevin
8. Chad & Stephanie
9. Nick & Vicki
10. Andie & Jenna

Question #1
Yes

Question #2
No

oleada
10-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Pick 'em
Nat & Kat
Jill & Thomas
Chad & Stephanie
Brook & Claire

Rank 'em
1. Nat & Kat
2. Jill & Thomas
3. Chad & Stephanie
4. Brook & Claire
5. Connor & Jonathan
6. Katie & Rachel
7. Michael & Kevin
8. Mallory & Gary
9. Andie & Jenna
10. Nick & Vicki

Yes on all female team winning, No on shirtless Phil.

Hope it's still OK, the show hasn't started yet.

jamesy
10-04-2010, 12:44 AM
It's after 4pm PST so Senor Beefy can disregard if he wants. :drama:

Pick 'Em:
Jill and Thomas
Chad and Stephanie
Katie and Rachel
Jonathan and Connor

Rank 'Em:
1. Chad and Stephanie
2. Jill and Thomas
3. Nat and Kat
4. Brook and Claire
5. Gary and Mallory
6. Michael and Kevin
7. Jonathan and Connor
8. Katie and Rachel
9. Nick and Vicki
10. Andie and Jenna

Question 1: No
Question 2: No

Beefcake
10-04-2010, 02:32 AM
4 PM? Did I say that? And why? Whatever, you're all in. 25 of you :cheer2: Whee!

OTOH, yours truly won't be playing ... procrastinated too long, and now it's well past the deadline. And here I was, armed, at long last, with Lilia's Secrets of Success TM. :fragile:

Beefcake
10-04-2010, 03:14 AM
Watch, then post your predictions before tonight's episode, then bat your eyes becomingly at Beefy. ;)
If eyes are all you've got for batting, it's probably not gonna work on me. :saint:

PrincessLeppard
10-04-2010, 03:30 AM
:drama:

Prancer
10-04-2010, 04:32 AM
And how many teams who win the first leg actually win the whole race?

Megan and Cheyne.

I see Beefy is getting all uppity now that he's escaped Alabama and thinks he can afford to be choosy. Harumph. We knew you when any flutter in the darkness would do, and don't you forget it, Beefcake.

Lilia A
10-04-2010, 05:28 AM
The models from season 10 too, won the first leg and won the race.

genevieve
10-04-2010, 06:18 AM
I forgot to enter :fragile:

FiveRinger
10-04-2010, 07:13 PM
I forgot to enter :fragile:

Awww. damn.

You'll still snark with us, won't you? I always look forward to your commentary!

Bev Johnston
10-04-2010, 08:46 PM
The models from season 10 too, won the first leg and won the race.

Didn't Nick and Starr win the first leg, too? I think that's why I didn't put them in my predictions. :wideeyes: I thought it was beginner's luck.

genevieve
10-04-2010, 11:35 PM
You'll still snark with us, won't you? I always look forward to your commentary!
Of course I will. Probably even more, since I'll be all :mitchell: about not being part of the predictions contest.

Beefcake
10-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Of course I will. Probably even more, since I'll be all :mitchell: about not being part of the predictions contest.
:COP: The committee has assembled and has just ruled that you may enter under one stipulation: You must take a -10 for Andie and Jenna in your Rank 'Em. So, take this mulligan and you're in. Harsh, yes, but you've been a very bad girl.

In? If so, go ahead and submit a slate (leave A&J/10th blank). We'd miss you if you don't play.

genevieve
10-04-2010, 11:50 PM
wheee!

See? Politicking does work!

I'll submit my entry when I'm home tonight :)

Beefcake
10-04-2010, 11:54 PM
It was because I edited the penalty from 11 points to 10, wasn't it?

ooh, and shan just tweeted me

jUst heard! XtaTIC!! May escape last place YAY!