PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race Predictions Game: Lilia Wins! (/ Burns her 27 Dresses)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

sk8pics
12-13-2010, 11:52 PM
That was fun! And I wasn't last!:lol: But I liked the suicide version of the game better.

Lilia A
12-14-2010, 12:25 AM
Oh my, I won? You mean without having to bribe the judges?

I would like to thank first and foremost....Nick and Vicky:lol::P Without them, this wouldn't have been possible. Honorable mention to Dandew, for setting the standard of the 'weak team that despite doing badly in almost every leg manages to stay until the very end'.

genevieve
12-14-2010, 01:05 AM
I beat 3 people! :inavoid:

And I'd have been in 19th if it weren't for my pesky 10 point penalty :glamor:

Beefcake
12-14-2010, 01:13 AM
:COP: Hey, you're right to thank Vicky*, but only partly so. Lara, with your N&V rank 'em instead of her own, would've just tied you for first, and Prancer under that scenario would've still fallen a point short of you.

*Little Nicky can't be thanked. Left to his own devices, he would've taken a too-long nap on the way to the TAR17 starting line, and Vicky would have replaced him with a canned ham (which, turns out, may have been slightly more helpful with things).

jamesy
12-14-2010, 01:20 AM
I beat 3 people! :inavoid:
:encore: always happy to help

(even though this is a subclique I could do without)

Prancer
12-14-2010, 01:54 AM
:encore: always happy to help

(even though this is a subclique I could do without)

I'll give you my silver medal if you will come and wrap presents for me. I hear you've got experience.

love skating
12-14-2010, 02:22 AM
Congrats to the medalists! Yay, I'm not last! :D

shan
12-14-2010, 03:08 AM
:cheer2: for the pewter medal!!! Next cycle I'm sure I'll be back at the bottom, but it was fun to be near the top for once. Thanks Beefeater for running this every cycle. :D

KHenry14
12-14-2010, 05:08 AM
Well, thanks to (or no thanks) Nick and Vicki for placing WAY higher than I thought they would....and to Michael and Kevin for placing lower than I thought, :rolleyes:

Dang, had the top three correct and still didn't win!!!!!

Word to the wise future contestants, PLEASE READ THE DANG RULES! :lynch:

But I'm pleased to finish in 5th. I'm going to keep playing until I win again. :watch:

ElizabethAnne
12-14-2010, 04:18 PM
Getting a perfect score doesn't happen too frequently so I will enjoy my moment of success, even though it was only for one episode of Amazing Race :D. I wonder if it will be easier to predict when we know more about the racers. Looking forward to the next series.

Thanks Beefcake. I enjoy both contest formats.