PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

nubka
12-11-2010, 05:50 AM
I was soooo bummed last night - I really wanted Clint to win. :( I hope a good situation will come along for him soon.

Brandy is not a strong enough leader. When Liza and Ahman showed up with those lousy golfing prizes, she should have sent them right back to the store to exchange the cheap-o golf sets for the $1000 gift cards that they had all originally agreed upon. She knew those prizes were awful. Instead she just whines to Trump that they were chosen by her team and that she trusted them... :barrel

Oh well, it just goes to show that having a law degree and a failed mobile cupcake business really can take you far!

Japanfan
12-11-2010, 09:25 AM
Brandy is not a strong enough leader. When Liza and Ahman showed up with those lousy golfing prizes, she should have sent them right back to the store to exchange the cheap-o golf sets for the $1000 gift cards that they had all originally agreed upon. She knew those prizes were awful. Instead she just whines to Trump that they were chosen by her team and that she trusted them... :barrel

There may not have been time to do that. And Stephanie could have made a bigger fuss about it.

However, Brandy answered Trump's question about the gifts well when she said she had requested gift cards and her team couldn't get them, so she trusted her team. Trump likes loyalty.

And I think Clint's leadership was more in doubt than Brandy's. Even Evanka commented on Stuart's disproportionate contribution to the task and whether Clint was really leading.

And Clint's wandering around the golf course greeting golfers when he should have been managing his own project was another strike against him. Trump didn't mention it, most likely because he had already chosen Brandy do to the country boy issue.

soxxy
12-11-2010, 01:32 PM
I agree that Brandy's answers about the next Trump generation (and telling Trump he's, after all, already an icon) sealed the deal.

Brandy seemed to not sweat things midway through the season, possibly when Trump praised her lavishly after the shoe fashion show. I think she knew she had it.

snoopysnake
12-11-2010, 03:27 PM
He chose Brandy when she said she likes older men, if not sooner than that!
Not that Brandy didn't deserve to win; I think she did. (I would've had Steuart in the finals with her, though.) But you know The Donald!

Would The Donald have a female counterpart to Clint (i.e. older and not thin) even be a contestant? Pardon my pun, but fat chance.

Trump Golf Shirts! Show off your man-boobs!

mysticchic
03-07-2011, 02:41 AM
What no new links for tonight

smurfy
03-07-2011, 01:19 PM
See thread for Celebrity Apprentice