PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

PDilemma
11-12-2010, 07:48 PM
funny how texting your friends to bring money gets you kicked off the apprentice but it will make you the winner of celebrity apprentice

I'd love to see the celebrities have to raise the money without being allowed to do that. As it is, half their challenges turn into a "how many numbers are in your cell phone?" contest.

Cupid
11-12-2010, 07:49 PM
funny how texting your friends to bring money gets you kicked off the apprentice but it will make you the winner of celebrity apprentice

But that was for Celebrity Apprentice, and that was okay to raise money by calling rich friends and family to donate. Supposedly, for regular CA, it's in their contract to not do that.

Sassafras
11-12-2010, 09:38 PM
I know little or nothing about KK but it was nice to see she was gracious while viewing that tacky display.

PDilemma
11-12-2010, 10:43 PM
I know little or nothing about KK but it was nice to see she was gracious while viewing that tacky display.

A little too gracious, maybe. The women were convinced they won.

That looked like it was designed by a six year old still in a princess phase. Terrible!!

Cupid
11-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Stephanie fired and Leeza gets to stay, wow. But she deserved it this time.

I like how in the Board Room Ivana posed questions to Leeza about why she had a hard time getting people to listen to her opinions on the way projects are run. Leeza has done that on more than one occasion, not getting her point across and believe and then turning out the way she predicted. She may want to take a look at how she projects her thoughts and ideas. Good learning curve for her.

soxxy
11-19-2010, 09:25 PM
Stephanie said in her show end update that she's now employed by the Trump "Network" (?) as a spokesperson. That seems odd. I would think for the time being the winner would be the first to get a Trump position. <shrug>

Jenna
11-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Neither one did an exceptional job, but I think Stephanie had more potential than Liza! Liza is by far the weakest contestant left and I'm truly shocked she wasn't fired weeks ago. What does Trump see in her?

smurfy
11-20-2010, 01:36 AM
I was hoping Trump would fire them both. Liza for being incompetent and Stephanie for being Stephanie!
I guess Liza is around for the drama!
Steuart and Brandi have seemed weak recently, Clint is coming on strong.
Should be an interesting finale!

PDilemma
11-20-2010, 03:02 AM
Basically, every week this season, I am telling Trump from my living room to just fire them all and put us out of our misery.

marbri
11-20-2010, 03:19 AM
My take is Trump wants Brandy for last female standing so it was the perfect opportunity to dump Stephanie. There is no way he considered Liza more worthy. Stephanie isn't right for the Apprentice but I thought it really showed on Trump's face how impressed he was with her presentation so I'm not surprised to hear she got some offer. She's a bit shrill in this competitive setting but when she's also very focused and articulate in a different setting ie. a spokesperson.

Meredith
11-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the updates. I fell asleep during this past week's show and didn't see the presentations and results. That said, I find both Stephanie and Trump (Sr.) off-putting. Match made in heaven?

soxxy
11-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Right out of the box Steuart got cast in a bad light when he laughed at Clint for not knowing how to pronouce "Cristal" correctly and painting himself as a "New York" kind of guy. Actually, Steuart laughed throughout the whole episode, and he was funny a lot.

I thought the watch the women were selling was ugly.

Why didn't Trump just dump Liza last night?

Cupid
11-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Surprised they had a double firing - but then only had time to fire Steuart. So I guess next week's episode will begin with one of the woman being fired. Duh, wonder who that's gonna be. :lol:

snoopysnake
11-27-2010, 04:48 AM
Trump's gonna pick Brandy cuz he lurrrrrrrrrrrves her and thinks he can you know what if he hires her.

Cupid
11-27-2010, 01:44 PM
Trump's gonna pick Brandy cuz he lurrrrrrrrrrrves her and thinks he can you know what if he hires her.

Especially after she made the comment that she liked older men! He was very flattered!!:lol: