PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

soxxy
11-05-2010, 08:28 PM
I think either: a) Team Trump cancelled the models' appointment; b) David from the other team cancelled the models' appointment. "A" seems more likely, I think Trump wants to see how well teams handle unexpected events.

Yeah, funny this happens when there was an attractive man on the team (Steuart) to fill in. What if this had happened to an all women's team?

And the Trump fashion collection: I've only seen Trump wear a dark suit with a white shirt - which is fine - with a huge, shiny, bright, solid necktie, which is ugly, especially the bright yellow one. :cool:

smurfy
11-06-2010, 05:51 AM
He is now dating Poppy.

I still can't figure that out. Especially after he trashed her in the board room on this episode.

Wow - are you kidding me? My opinion of Poppy just dropped to zero.
Interesting if Team Trump does stuff like cancel the models. Too bad they don't show that, would be fun to be in the know when watching.
So glad David is gone. Stephanie was restrained, being smart?
Brandy and team do seem to get along well.

The cheating for next week. I rewound my dvr and slo mo it to see where folks were sitting when Trump fires someone - due to the cheating. Won't say who I thought it was, but interesting...

PDilemma
11-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Wow - are you kidding me? My opinion of Poppy just dropped to zero.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-apprentice-contestants-david-johnson-and-poppy-carlig-dating-11612.php

smurfy
11-06-2010, 10:08 PM
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-apprentice-contestants-david-johnson-and-poppy-carlig-dating-11612.php

I find him so unattractive. And I know Poppy is not the strongest contender, but considering her age vs her competition, of course she does not have their professional experience! But :eek::confused:

Japanfan
11-06-2010, 11:07 PM
I don't think any less of Poppy, though I also don't find David at all attractive and his out-of-control personality is a bit scary. However, we really don't get to know reality TV contestants very well and the shows are edited in a really biased fashion that can give a false or incomplete impression.

smurfy
11-07-2010, 03:28 AM
I don't think any less of Poppy, though I also don't find David at all attractive and his out-of-control personality is a bit scary. However, we really don't get to know reality TV contestants very well and the shows are edited in a really biased fashion that can give a false or incomplete impression.

I totally see your point, but to me, David seems scary, and it was not editing, factual things he said/did. I really wonder if he was off his meds.

Norlite
11-12-2010, 03:47 AM
Well,

That was the cheapest tackiest thing I have ever seen on network television.

I felt embarrassed for Kardashian having to see that. And I'm not even a fan of hers. :lol:

Poppy should be fired.

my little pony
11-12-2010, 03:53 AM
it was cheap and tacky, I can see why KK wouldnt like it though I think it suited her brand

smurfy
11-12-2010, 05:03 AM
Norlite and my little pony - so agree
I know Poppy was young and it was mentioned several times, but I figure give the person a break, it is not apples to apples, she has less experience, expectations should be a little different.
But that was such a young idea. What shocks me is that Stephanie did go along with it. Did she figure the PM or Leeza would be fired, so just lay low??
Poppy deserved to be fired, but Stephanie is crafty, hopefully she is gone next.
And Brandy - seemed like a different person, very passive.
Clint does not seem the type Trump wants to hire, but I thought he did well, acknowledged his weakness/lack of knowledge, gave credit to Steuart, and did try to involve Brandy in a good logical way.
I do like how Stephanie really got called out on disliking Leeza though, hee hee.

soxxy
11-12-2010, 11:32 AM
I don't think Anan (sp.?) will be invited to the finale, huh? Trump: "This is the kind of thinking that we've been witnessing on Wall Street for the last five years. Anan, you're fired, go!" :o

Norlite
11-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Clint does not seem the type Trump wants to hire, but I thought he did well, acknowledged his weakness/lack of knowledge, gave credit to Steuart, and did try to involve Brandy in a good logical way.

Clint always does well, whether PM or on any task. And I agree he's not Trump's type.

It will be interesting.

And thinking about it, I want to change my description of that display as being cheap and tacky. (which it obviously was) to being just so juvenile. Like something an 11 year old might think was sophisticated and glamourous. Just so wrong, poor girl.

Cupid
11-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Poppy's creation looked more like something Britney would have gone for.:lol:

I was shocked and embarrassed that Anand (sp) got fired for cheating after I just told my hubby before the show started that I thought either he or Steuart would be The Apprentice. :o

Clint is a hard worker, seems fair and experienced. So now I think it will be either he or Steuart (I'm biased for Steuart for obvious reasons). ;)

What IS Leeza still doing there?

soxxy
11-12-2010, 01:27 PM
What IS Leeza still doing there?

It's not something Trump would typically sympathize with, IMO, but he probably senses that she's being picked on, perhaps marginalized. Donald Jr. visited with the women's team and noted that Leeza was sent to the construction people (to get her out of the way). Donald said (to the viewers) that they were leaving Leeza "out to dry" in case they lost. There was also that "bitch" calling incident in an earlier task; I think that irritated Trump.

skatesindreams
11-12-2010, 02:34 PM
it was cheap and tacky, I can see why KK wouldnt like it though I think it suited her brand

Perhaps true; but, you can't insult the client.
The problem was that they didn''t realize that their concept might do just that.

my little pony
11-12-2010, 07:40 PM
funny how texting your friends to bring money gets you kicked off the apprentice but it will make you the winner of celebrity apprentice