View Full Version : The Apprentice

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Norlite
10-15-2010, 04:14 AM
Best Apprentice boardroom ever!!! :lol:

smurfy
10-15-2010, 04:38 AM
Best Apprentice boardroom ever!!! :lol:

Yes, Donald was on a roll, and I actually agreed with him.
The womens team did rock. I am not sure about the guys in boxers, but they had an idea and went with it, were fully prepared. And they seemed functional. Mahsa dialed it down. Go Brandy!
The guys - it took hours to write what Gene said, :huh:
Steuart & Arnand rock! It is true, it is easier to model the womens shoes with skirts and dresses.
David -STFU, he is so annoying. Did they show too much in the previews, and hopefully he will be gone!

Cupid
10-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Gene really surprised me with his lack of reading skills :o (I don't think it was nerves either)

soxxy
10-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Gene really surprised me with his lack of reading skills :o (I don't think it was nerves either)

Gene at least needed lots of rehearsal, and I think he made time for none....it was like he was reading it for the first time, poorly. I did laugh when in the boardroom Gene said his performance could have been better and "so if you want to fire me, go ahead".....And Trump said, "Gene, you're fired."

PM Wade doesn't seem connected to the real world. He does look and speak into the camera, but he seems somewhere else (maybe Minnesota, where he's now the most "well-known" real estate agent. :slinkaway)

ETA: I missed Ivanka in the boardroom. She has the coolest way of expressing precisely what your faults are. Papa Trump just gets furious.

Cupid
10-15-2010, 04:19 PM
I did laugh when in the boardroom Gene said his performance could have been better and "so if you want to fire me, go ahead".....And Trump said, "Gene, you're fired."

Gene should have kept his mouth shut and not said such a dumb thing, he would probably be there next week.

He also should have defended himself and said that if he had a chance to rehearse, it would not have gone so badly. He really didn't defend himself at all and just kind of sat there watching. I suppose he thought only Wade would get fired since he was PM and was totally unprepared for the double firing.

skamper23
10-16-2010, 02:10 AM
I agree this was one of the best boardrooms ever! I was almost thinking Gene did so poorly on purpose, until he was in the board room! I kept waiting for him to defend himself and he just sat there until he said "I take responsibility...fire me!" Should be good next week...Did anyone see the previews for next week when Clint tells David he couldn't get a job as an "Oompa Looma making gobstoppers" :P

Sassafras
10-16-2010, 02:27 AM
Just finished watching it. Great episode!

smurfy
10-22-2010, 05:45 AM
Pedicabs episode.
Hee hee that Kelly and Mahsa did not pass the test. Why they ever went to Wall St?? Though Stephanie is capable, I do not trust her at all.
Brandi and Poppy are the only other ones on the ladies that seem to have any ability.
The Men - 3 are really good, and then David. Why didn't Trump act on Clint's advise?
Fire him, please.

Japanfan
10-22-2010, 08:21 AM
The Men - 3 are really good, and then David. Why didn't Trump act on Clint's advise?
Fire him, please.

He can't fire someone from a winning team. It's against the rules and I can understand why Trump doesn't want to break it - would set a bad precedent.

Unfortunately this means we have to put up with David for awhile longer. And even though he is really annoying and impossible to like, he's probably not totally stupid in the sense that he knows his team will want him fired if it loses. So he can do things to make sure that someone else takes the blame - he got off brilliantly last week when two others were fired.

I wonder if Lisa and David might be swapped places next week.

Cupid
10-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Pedicabs - I didn't know such a thing existed! I don't agree with Ivanka that the women should have asked pedicab drivers where the action is. I would think they wouldn't want their business taken away for the day.

The men had a great idea - getting dressed as gladiators -- the women, babes on bikes, bleh. And to choose Wall Street? What were they thinking? (Oh, I know, men have money on Wall Street and were going to throw boo-hoo bucks at them. Didn't happen.)

Looking forward to David being PM next week - annoying as he is, he's fun to watch and you just never know what will come out of that mouth of his. And Mahsa looks from the preview that she might be fired for lying to The Trump, but that would be too obvious if it's in the preview.

Good show. I had to record it and watch it this morning, can't stay up that late anymore.

soxxy
10-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Wall Street??!! What a terrible choice. That whole area is intense. It's all business and the streets are very narrow and crammed. Glad the women lost.

Next week looks good. Maybe David will finally be axed, or Mahsa, with the grating voice when she defends hereself, "I have never lied, Mr. Trump, I am not lying now!" Brandy, calmly: "Here we go." Clint: "Will you shut your mouth and stop screaming!" :eek:

skamper23
10-23-2010, 12:06 AM
Wall Street??!! What a terrible choice. That whole area is intense. It's all business and the streets are very narrow and crammed. Glad the women lost.

Next week looks good. Maybe David will finally be axed, or Mahsa, with the grating voice when she defends hereself, "I have never lied, Mr. Trump, I am not lying now!" Brandy, calmly: "Here we go." Clint: "Will you shut your mouth and stop screaming!" :eek:

I agree...Wall Street was the wrong choice! As far as next week...the preview looked like it was pieced together...I'd be surprised it actually happens that way..good ploy to keep us interested ..LOL I'm thinking Clint would be saying that to David...lol I loved how he begged Mr. Trump to fire David even if they won.. :lol:

Norlite
10-24-2010, 12:28 AM
BTW, I just heard that Star Jones will be on the next Celebrity Apprentice.

:drama:

smurfy
10-24-2010, 03:05 AM
BTW, I just heard that Star Jones will be on the next Celebrity Apprentice.

:drama:
This might keep me from watching. I am so bored/annoyed with anyone from the View (past or present).

smurfy
10-29-2010, 06:20 AM
Whoo Hooo - what a fun board room.
Curt - cool guy.
Brandy - loved how she got mad, but kept herself in check and was able to not lose it.
Mahsa - so glad u r gone, but boy did she get called out by Trump and Jr and Brandy and Curt.
Loved how the other guys followed Curt into the boardroom.
Very cool how David did well, and how the others were positive. But still want David off my tv screen, along with Leeza.
Stephanie - still not trusting her. She is expert in everything! She may be capable, but not anyone I would want to work with.
Loved the preview for next week when Trump asks Brandy if she is involved with Steuart and she answers she likes older men, and Jr says 'you're hired'. He knows his dad. hee hee
This show is such a trainwreck, but keeps me entertained.
Only disappointment - Kristin C did not sing.