PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Thread 2010-2011

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

HeatherC
09-24-2010, 02:11 AM
The show just started but I figured since I started the official thread last year that I could go ahead and start it again this year. Shonda has talked on Twitter about making this year a little happier for everyone so hopefully she follows through with that statement. I'm hopeful but it is still early, LOL :lol: :cheer:

Theatregirl1122
09-24-2010, 02:32 AM
So Meredeth's in therapy again. This better not be a whole season of Mer/Der drama ending with him leaving his wife for the annoying chick.

HeatherC
09-24-2010, 02:35 AM
So Meredeth's in therapy again. This better not be a whole season of Mer/Der drama ending with him leaving his wife for the annoying chick.

Everybody is basically in therapy after the events of the season finale. I don't think the guy playing the therapist is scheduled for more than a handful of episodes so I think we're safe from a season of troubles.

Satellitegirl
09-24-2010, 03:48 AM
Guy playing therapist = hawt.

I liked Lexie calling Alex on his tough guy attitude. Overall and ok episode....I was meh about the wedding...and meh about Meh's problems.

smurfy
09-24-2010, 04:09 AM
Not a bad start. They do have to deal with the shooting, so we have to be patient while they go through it.
Still think Lil Grey belongs with Sloan.
I think Meh and Derrick will be ok, but Owen and Christina - not too sure.
Loved the 'Twisted Sister' comment and Meh leaving Derrick in jail.

jayta
09-24-2010, 05:10 AM
Season premiere I think is weird because it wasn't two hours like it usually is AND it isn't coming on a huge cliffhanger season finale from the year before.

It was all right. I loved Chyler as Lexie in this episode. She really was amazing.

It seemed like an episode based all upon reactions and non-reactions. It was like there was something wrong which there was because all of these people got killed and everyone is supposed to go about being normal again.

I loved Christina's part in the episode. Her nose stuck in a wedding catalogue and nowhere near an OR...how telling. Meredith who doesn't want to talk about anything.

I loved how protective Mark is of Lexie.

Loved how Lexie called out Alex... you know something happened somewhere in between.

Decent episode. Not the norm but I can handle it :D

pixie cut
09-24-2010, 02:02 PM
I found it uninspiring and was really disappointed with the wedding. Isn't this a couple you want to hear say their vows? Although Cristina's dress was awesome.

I did like how they wrote out Bailey's boyfriend, who is off to be on another series. Their scenes were touching. As always, Justin Chambers was good.

ArtisticFan
09-24-2010, 02:53 PM
It was disappointing, but I did like Mere leaving Derek in jail.

Terri C
09-25-2010, 01:07 AM
The scene I liked the most from last night and this could go down as one of the classics- Chief Webber dancing in his office!!

HeatherC
09-25-2010, 03:16 AM
My favorite scene was definitely Meredith leaving Derek in jail. He deserved it, LOL :lol:

I thought it was a good episode overall. They have to deal with the stuff that happened last season and as long as it doesn't linger through this whole season, I think it will be a great year. I'm cautiously optimistic right now, LOL :P

BlueAranjuez
09-25-2010, 05:01 AM
The scene I liked the most from last night and this could go down as one of the classics- Chief Webber dancing in his office!!

I totally agree! That was so great! :)

*Jen*
09-25-2010, 09:19 AM
I found it uninspiring and was really disappointed with the wedding. Isn't this a couple you want to hear say their vows?

Might just be me, but no. This is not a couple I want to hear say their vows.

pixie cut
09-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Might just be me, but no. This is not a couple I want to hear say their vows.

It's not just you. I've seen the postings from people who don't see chemistry in this couple or don't like Kevin McKidd, but these two are a large part of why I keep watching. I think they're both good actors and they have chemistry. I also think their storyline was jerked around all last season and now it's being abused again. I would have liked to hear them say something, but easier to set up a quick fall without such things. Their wedding relegated to a Meredith voiceover.

ArtisticFan
09-25-2010, 06:10 PM
I found it uninspiring and was really disappointed with the wedding. Isn't this a couple you want to hear say their vows? Although Cristina's dress was awesome.

I was disappointed we didn't get Christina vows, but somehow I think this wedding is just beginning of the end for them.

pixie cut
09-25-2010, 06:19 PM
somehow I think this wedding is just beginning of the end for them.

I tend to agree, which is really disappointing because I think this pairing is rich with potential.