PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Thread 2010-2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

*Jen*
01-07-2011, 08:18 PM
Is Jessica Capshaw still a regular cast member? That might help determine if they're getting back together.

Yes she is. Actually, the Africa thing was a contrived plo device to write her out for a few shows while she was on maternity leave. They actually hid her pregnancy pretty well compared to Lexie's a few seasons back, but as far as I know, yeah, she's a regular still.

genevieve
01-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Got it.

I can't even look at Lexie without thinking of the film Chyler Leigh did with her brother where the two of them had to make out :scream:

Latte
01-10-2011, 12:01 AM
I love Lexie and Mark together, I think it is because Mark IS such a manwhore and never fell hard for anyone before. Then it turns that he falls for a intern(which she was when they first started). Good to see McSteamy brought low by love!

HeatherC
01-11-2011, 04:08 AM
FYI: Grey's Anatomy has all ready been renewed for another season by ABC. :D They renewed GA for next season along with Private Practice, Castle, Cougartown, The Middle, and Modern Family. I didn't know where else to put this news but since it was GA related I figured I'd post it here. I don't know about anyone else but I'm happy about it! :biggrinbo

Link: http://www.tvguide.com/News/ABC-Renews-Greys-1027509.aspx

nerdycool
01-11-2011, 05:25 AM
That's good! I can't imagine there'll be too many more seasons though. I would love for it to make it to 10, so that's what I'll hope for!

pixie cut
01-14-2011, 02:30 PM
That's good! I can't imagine there'll be too many more seasons though. I would love for it to make it to 10, so that's what I'll hope for!

It got an early pick up for next season, so 10 seasons might become a reality. It still gets good ratings.

I liked last night's episode even though you could see Callie's pregnancy revelation coming a mile off.

Lacey
01-14-2011, 03:03 PM
I didn't see it coming, so I guess I must watch in a haze, LOVE IT!

Jimena
01-14-2011, 03:44 PM
I love that Callie and Mark are having a baby, even if he doesn't know it yet.

Satellitegirl
01-14-2011, 04:33 PM
I agree, I love it too. It'll make things interesting in the coming episodes for sure!

nerdycool
01-14-2011, 04:43 PM
I didn't see it coming either. But that might be because Callie & Arizona's storyline doesn't interest me much, so I kind of zone out during their scenes.

But I liked that old zippy Christina was back. Did anyone else notice that when she was first paired with Wannabe George, she snapped her fingers and he came running?

Early bets on who makes Chief Resident? My bet's on Meredith.

made_in_canada
01-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Arizona is driving me nuts... I loved Callie freaking out at her when she was moving in to the apartment. I also love watching Mark's expression during any of their tiffs.

Also, YAY! Cristina is back!!

HeatherC
01-15-2011, 05:25 AM
Loved GA the other night but was so bitter ABC preempted Private Practice for a show that had all ready aired ON TIME the night before that I didn't get online before heading to bed. (I'm still bitter about that but I digress....:mad: )

Anyway, loved the revelation from Callie although I kind of saw it coming too (not sure why but her tears at the beginning did tip me off that something really upset her). Loved having the real Cristina back and even a little of old ornery Alex was back last night! That was fun. The med student fainting in the OR was funny (poor guy, LOL) and I was amused at the one student trying to get on Meredith's good side by ogling her hubby. :lol: Teddy and her new hubby are adorable and I am interested in seeing where they go with that and I am anxious to see what happens to Mark and Lexie when they find out about the McSteamy Baby. The one thing that kind of bugged me was the nurse guy coming on so hard to Bailey. I don't know if that's just me but it smelled of sexual harrassment to me and that was a little annoying. I didn't mind that guy at first but that didn't feel right to me the other night. We'll see on that one I guess. Enjoyable show overall and can I just say how thankful I am that GA is on reruns during US Nats??! I like not having to record a million shows that week (although I am still annoyed that I have to wait so long for a new PP....did I mention that I'm still bitter?! ;)).

smurfy
01-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Loved GA the other night but was so bitter ABC preempted Private Practice for a show that had all ready aired ON TIME the night before that I didn't get online before heading to bed. (I'm still bitter about that but I digress....:mad: )

Anyway, loved the revelation from Callie although I kind of saw it coming too (not sure why but her tears at the beginning did tip me off that something really upset her). Loved having the real Cristina back and even a little of old ornery Alex was back last night! That was fun. The med student fainting in the OR was funny (poor guy, LOL) and I was amused at the one student trying to get on Meredith's good side by ogling her hubby. :lol: Teddy and her new hubby are adorable and I am interested in seeing where they go with that and I am anxious to see what happens to Mark and Lexie when they find out about the McSteamy Baby. The one thing that kind of bugged me was the nurse guy coming on so hard to Bailey. I don't know if that's just me but it smelled of sexual harrassment to me and that was a little annoying. I didn't mind that guy at first but that didn't feel right to me the other night. We'll see on that one I guess. Enjoyable show overall and can I just say how thankful I am that GA is on reruns during US Nats??! I like not having to record a million shows that week (although I am still annoyed that I have to wait so long for a new PP....did I mention that I'm still bitter?! ;)).

Agree with your post, including the bumping of PP. I saw OTM Wed pm, and was bored. Made me miss Lost (using same studio).
One thing I can finally articulate about the difference btw Greys and PP. On Greys, as much as their personal lives are messed up, they are competent at work and their work day is busy. On PP, their personal lives are a mess, but they all seem to barely work, and don't seem as competant.

I agree about that Bailey's nurse was annoying, but I loved Bailey being all cute and enjoying the attention. The Teddy thing is strange, but I like their interactions, hubby is cute.
I love Mark & Lexie together, and Callie and Arizona. But I am not sure if I like what will happen.
Old Alex and Christina are back. Luv them.
Chief Resident comp - I like that we are not sure who will win, I assume it will be Mer, Yang or Alex, not April or Jackson. But btwn the 3 - they have shown reasons for any of them over the years, they all have strengths and weaknesses.

Theatregirl1122
01-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Early bets on who makes Chief Resident? My bet's on Meredith.

My money's on Alex.

Anyway, loved the revelation from Callie although I kind of saw it coming too (not sure why but her tears at the beginning did tip me off that something really upset her).

When she was crying at the beginning I was just like... oh, she's pregnant. I like it. It's an interesting twist.

Superficial comment: I'm really hating Meredith's hair right now.

pixie cut
01-15-2011, 08:10 PM
My money's on Alex.

Mine too.

I loved when Bailey was describing the nurse, who just as a random piece of information is played by an actor I've always enjoyed, and said, "He's so pretty."