PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Thread 2010-2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

HeatherC
01-07-2011, 02:11 AM
Wow, you can tell how long it's been since we've had a new GA to talk about when this thread was on page seven, LOL :lol:

YAY!! Cristina is back in medicine now, I hope, LOL :P

Theatregirl1122
01-07-2011, 02:36 AM
weeeeee! I hope she stays.

I'm kind of glad that Mer called Derrick out. And even more glad that Arizona kicked @sshole pieds doctor out.

Jimena
01-07-2011, 03:09 AM
And even more glad that Arizona kicked @sshole pieds doctor out.

Yeah, but she's going to have to work under him now. :P I love it when the Chief turns evil!

nerdycool
01-07-2011, 03:47 AM
I <3 Noel! I know that's not his character's name... but that's how I'll always know him as.

And yay for Christina!

Theatregirl1122
01-07-2011, 03:48 AM
I <3 Noel! I know that's not his character's name... but that's how I'll always know him as.

Who?

kimkom
01-07-2011, 03:51 AM

And yay for Christina!

:lol: He looks great, doesn't he?

nerdycool
01-07-2011, 03:55 AM
Who?Scott Foley was one of the male leads in a brilliant series called Felicity. His character's name was Noel.

Allen
01-07-2011, 04:45 AM
Scott Foley was one of the male leads in a brilliant series called Felicity. His character's name was Noel.

You know, the only role I've ever liked Scott Foley in was as Noel.

I thought tonight's episode was really good. I was totally :wuzrobbed when the shooter's mother started talking about just wanting to know he was alive.

Satellitegirl
01-07-2011, 04:46 AM
I was glad Meh called out Derrick too. He was being a douche. Glad Cristina is back in medicine. Show was good tonight.

pixie cut
01-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Really good episode from start to finish. Maybe there's hope for this season after all.

genevieve
01-07-2011, 05:59 PM
I haven't watched this show since the big season finale last year. For being one of the big DRAMA eps, this was just kind of meh. I was happy to see Angela Chase's dad again, though :P

I love Callie. Too bad she keeps having such god-awful girlfriends. I still love her best when she was with George, though. Last ep I saw was Callie and Arozona pledging to have kids - which IIRC was Arizona's desire. Now Arizona has gone to Africa? :lol:

Not enough Bailey. There's never enough Bailey.

zzzz

Oh, and I watched PP too. I don't get people all up in arms about how they are different shows - they're pretty similar to me. Lots of self-involved people with poor boundaries in the workplace :lol:

ArtisticFan
01-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Scott Foley was one of the male leads in a brilliant series called Felicity. His character's name was Noel.

I was always more a fan of Noel than Ben.

I liked last night's episode. It was realistic about dealing with the emotions of a past trauma without being too preachy or simplistic. As someone who just dealt with a violent situation of her own (nothing like a crazed shooter), I can realate to the characters' mixed emotions in being reminded of what had happened by seeing it happen to someone else.

nerdycool
01-07-2011, 06:59 PM
I was always more a fan of Noel than Ben.Me too, but Ben did grow on me later in the series.

Last ep I saw was Callie and Arizona pledging to have kids - which IIRC was Arizona's desire. Now Arizona has gone to Africa? :lol:Nope, Callie was the one who wanted kids, and I believe that was part of the reason why Arizona left. They didn't specifically say that, but she was so against the idea of kids, that I found it hard to believe that she'd just turn around and be okay with it after a few episodes. I hope Callie resists for a few more episodes. Because we all know they're going to end up back together. I just want to see the look on Arizona's face when she finds out that Callie & Mark slept together again. :EVILLE:

genevieve
01-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Nope, Callie was the one who wanted kids, and I believe that was part of the reason why Arizona left. They didn't specifically say that, but she was so against the idea of kids, that I found it hard to believe that she'd just turn around and be okay with it after a few episodes.
ok, that makes more sense.

I hope Callie resists for a few more episodes. Because we all know they're going to end up back together. I just want to see the look on Arizona's face when she finds out that Callie & Mark slept together again. :EVILLE:
from the previews it looks like Callie will resist at least a little more. Is Jessica Capshaw still a regular cast member? That might help determine if they're getting back together.

And Callie & Mark are :smokin: But I thought Mark with with Little Grey now?

nerdycool
01-07-2011, 07:41 PM
And Callie & Mark are :smokin: But I thought Mark with with Little Grey now?He is now. But he slept with Callie right after Lexie told him off for hovering. And then the very next episode it seems, Mark & Lexie got back together. I hope they're together for a while, because I really like Mark & Lexie together. Didn't think I would with the age difference & the fact that Mark is a manwhore, but it works.