PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Thread 2010-2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

HeatherC
11-26-2010, 03:44 AM
At this point it feels like there are more posts discussing separating the two than there are posts about one or the other. :P

I was just thinking the same thing, LOL :lol: Neither show was on this week though due to the holiday so I think we're all just in withdrawal. I know I am anyway. Thursday has been my most fun night of TV this year and the upcoming holiday rerun season kind of sucks when you don't watch much TV anyway. :P

If anyone needs something to help them get to next week, the blooper reels for GA (and PP for anyone who cares) are all posted on You Tube and they're very funny. My fave was Addison arguing with someone while driving a car and she started gesturing with both hands and forgot to drive during the scene, LOL :rofl:

*Jen*
11-26-2010, 08:38 PM
At this point it feels like there are more posts discussing separating the two than there are posts about one or the other. :P

Which might be an argument for keeping them together :lol:

HeatherC
12-03-2010, 02:03 AM
"Sex with you makes me sad" -Early nominee for line of the night :rofl:

smurfy
12-03-2010, 05:14 AM
Sandra Oh just rocks! Loved the scene with the fish and getting her picture taken.
I like how Derek seems to get how to help her, Mer seems to understand somewhat and poor Owen is clueless.
So how long before Teddy falls in love with her husband to be?
Callie - she is so passive aggressive, I get it, move on.
Sloan and Lexie - I like them together. Back to when Derek's Mom was there - there is no age difference.
Love that Callie appreciates Alex, but luv that Alex seems to want to be in Peds, even with the jerky dr.
Bailey - love cocky Bailey interupting a meeting. And that she is getting a luv interest.
I may be in the minority, but I am enjoying this season so far.

pixie cut
12-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Sandra Oh just rocks! Loved the scene with the fish and getting her picture taken.
I like how Derek seems to get how to help her, Mer seems to understand somewhat and poor Owen is clueless.
So how long before Teddy falls in love with her husband to be?
Callie - she is so passive aggressive, I get it, move on.

Sandra Oh did rock this episode.

I think the point is Owen isn't clueless. It was Meredith who was clueless. Having been through PTSD, Owen actually has some insight.

The actor is signed for several episodes. I'd guess Attachment Barbie will rear her head soon.

I've been railing against Callie for a couple of years. Time and again she treated Cristina so badly. Allowing first Erica then Arizona to treat Cristina badly in her own home. Then pushing Cristina to move out, when Callie wouldn't have had an apartment if not for Cristina. This character is so self-centered and self righteous. The writers might want to address that before people become totally disinterested.

Satellitegirl
12-03-2010, 03:35 PM
I agree that Meredith was clueless, not Owen. Meredith is the one that asked the guy to shoot her, after all. She doesn't get it. She's shut herself off from feeling much, so she doesn't understand Cristina at all.

Loved the Derek/Cristina scenes. Sandra Oh did great.

The scene with McSteamy and the nurse, trying to be convincing so that Lexie would have a drink with Mark, was hilarious.

pixie cut
12-03-2010, 03:38 PM
The scene with McSteamy and the nurse, trying to be convincing so that Lexie would have a drink with Mark, was hilarious.

:respec:

kimkom
12-03-2010, 05:39 PM
When Christina and Derek were staring at each other while she was crying, I had a feeling the writers might be planning an affair.... :eek:

pixie cut
12-03-2010, 06:05 PM
When Christina and Derek were staring at each other while she was crying, I had a feeling the writers might be planning an affair.... :eek:

Doubt that. My guess is the big storyline will be just as Cristina is getting back into surgery, she finds out she's pregnant.

*Jen*
12-03-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm enjoying the season so far :)

Except Mark and Lexie :blah: Been there, done that. Boring. Next!

Jimena
12-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Well, I'll be the dissenting voice and say that I love Callie. I actually think she's been underused but is kind of hitting her stride this year, with real relationships and very funny interactions with a whole bunch of characters. Yes, she can be passive aggressive. But all the characters have their flaws. I wouldn't worry about anyone being mean to Cristina since Cristina can be a bitch to everyone and anyone at any time (and I love the character, too). So yeah, not going to take issue with that.

Latte
12-03-2010, 11:59 PM

Me too.

*Jen*
12-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Me three. But I really hope not.

Lara
12-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Ugh - I never thought that. I hope they don't go there, there's no need and it'd be jumping the shark (not that the show hasn't done that already at times :P ). There's plenty of reason for Derek to care for Christina and try to help her come back from the guilt alone.

nerdycool
12-04-2010, 04:57 PM
I never took it that way. I just thought that it's a mixture of a few things, none of which is romantic. The first being that he feels an obligation to help her because she saved his life. He can't really go, "hey, thanks a lot!" and then head back to surgery without a thought that she was traumatized. He also feels an obligation to help because she's Meredith's best friend, and pretty much family. Since Meredith's not capable of helping at the moment, he's taking the lead on it. And then there's the fact that he knows that her quitting the program will make her miserable in the end... so he's also trying to save her future.

BTW, I don't say obligation like it's a bad thing either. There's a difference between "having" and "wanting" to help. In Derrick's case, I like to believe it's the latter.