PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Thread 2010-2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Marlowe
03-25-2011, 04:03 AM
I KNEW she was going to crash that car. She wasn't looking at the road AT ALL.

Of course I always think that people driving on tv are going to crash because they never actually look at the road. But this time it was true.

When she took off her seat belt and then didn't put it back on... that's when I knew the crash was coming. I really am bothered by it too!

pixie cut
03-25-2011, 01:47 PM
BTW-The Star Trek: TNG geek inside me is loving that Marina Sirtis is a guest star in this episode (she's the lady who dropped out of Derek's trial) but I hate that she's playing someone's mom. That makes me feel old since I remember her being a youngish character on ST: TNG and that couldn't have been that long ago, right??! Dang I'm old now, LOL :lol:

I thought she looked way too young to be that guy's mom.

*Jen*
03-25-2011, 11:53 PM
I also KNEW the car was going to crash the moment Callie took her seatbelt off. I guess the musical episode is a step up from the episode Meredith spent dead.

pixie cut
03-26-2011, 12:04 AM
I also KNEW the car was going to crash the moment Callie took her seatbelt off. I guess the musical episode is a step up from the episode Meredith spent dead.

Since we've seen the previews of the musical episode that begin with an injured Callie, it was pretty obvious that's how this episode would end. :rolleyes:

rjblue
03-26-2011, 12:42 AM
Was this the dreaded musical episode? I'm trying to decide if I should time-shift it or read a recap later.Dreaded? Dreaded?

I've been waiting for Callie to sing forever. Hopefully something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TIVnq2kkjY).

ArtisticFan
03-26-2011, 01:21 AM
Since we've seen the previews of the musical episode that begin with an injured Callie, it was pretty obvious that's how this episode would end. :rolleyes:

I hadn't seen the previews, as the musical episode is something I've tried to ignore and pretend like it didn't exist.

pixie cut
03-26-2011, 01:24 AM
I hadn't seen the previews, as the musical episode is something I've tried to ignore and pretend like it didn't exist.

I hear you!

On a side note, was totally annoyed at Private Practice. When I saw the kid wrestle and then go into cardiac arrest, I thought didn't we already have this exact plot in season one or two? Sam and Pete treated some cyclist who wanted to make a comeback, but he had a heart ailment. He talked them into letting him race. He died at the finish line. Shonda Rhimes, please come up with some new plots or allow someone else to do it.

made_in_canada
03-26-2011, 01:49 AM
Dreaded? Dreaded?

I've been waiting for Callie to sing forever. Hopefully something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TIVnq2kkjY).

As much as Sara Ramirez has pipes, musical episodes are usually a trainwreck...

Latte
03-26-2011, 10:13 PM
Will the next eppie be Gray's version of
JUMPING THE SHARK?
just kidding:D

I also knew they would wreck when Callie took off her seat belt.
I will not be a happy camper if Callie and Mark lose that baby!:mad:

skipaway
03-26-2011, 11:04 PM
As much as Sara Ramirez has pipes, musical episodes are usually a trainwreck...

I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer's all musical episode...so well done.

musicgurl
03-27-2011, 04:02 AM
I expect the episode to suck. But I plan to watch it to hear Sara Ramirez sing. I have no other reason for it. I can't afford to buy the soundtrack.

Theatregirl1122
03-27-2011, 04:30 AM

Yeah, that's pretty much the only one.

sk8pics
03-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Me, too. Also, the musical episode on Joan of Arcadia was great as well.

I didn't think Marina Sirtis looked that great. The only way I recognized her was by her voice. She did almost the same accent as when she played Troi on ST:TNG.

Jimena
03-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Will the next eppie be Gray's version of
JUMPING THE SHARK?
just kidding:D

I think Grey's jumped the shark back and forth a few times. I can recall a few instances:

- Cutting the L-VAD wire
- George and Izzie falling in love
- Dead Denny sex

And I've managed to keep on watching! So yeah, the musical episode is a minor blip. Plus I love me some Sara Ramirez singing.

nerdycool
03-27-2011, 03:32 PM
I didn't think Marina Sirtis looked that great. The only way I recognized her was by her voice. She did almost the same accent as when she played Troi on ST:TNG.But that is the way she speaks. She's from England originally, and her parents were from Greece, so I imagine she spoke that throughout her life, contributing to her accent.