PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Thread 2010-2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

HeatherC
02-25-2011, 03:10 AM
Shirtless, wet Avery in the shower this week......I'd comment more about the rest of the episode but I need to recover from that lovely vision first. :swoon:

kimkom
02-25-2011, 04:06 AM
^^This^^ :grope:

victoriajh
02-25-2011, 06:08 AM
Shirtless, wet Avery in the shower this week......I'd comment more about the rest of the episode but I need to recover from that lovely vision first. :swoon:

AMEN SISTAH - and they made such important dramtic stuff afterwards! waht were they thikning.....
(look i cant even type!)

pixie cut
02-25-2011, 01:50 PM

Wet Avery FINALLY getting some action. It took two-thirds of the way through his second season on the show for him to finally get some real action. The kiss with Cristina doesn't count. It counts, but it was one and done.

Oh, and April and the peds surgeon is just nasty.

hirshey girl
02-25-2011, 02:00 PM

Yes, FINALLY!!!! :D:swoon::swoon:

Satellitegirl
02-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Yes, I was appreciating that immensely :D :swoon:

nerdycool
02-25-2011, 08:05 PM
Oh, and April and the peds surgeon is just nasty.Word. I don't know where they're going with this, but I don't like it. It feels like they're trying to find some type of storyline for her and that's all they could come up with. And IMHO, his character is beyond redemption. The sooner he's booted off the show, the better.

pixie cut
02-25-2011, 10:44 PM
Word. I don't know where they're going with this, but I don't like it. It feels like they're trying to find some type of storyline for her and that's all they could come up with. And IMHO, his character is beyond redemption. The sooner he's booted off the show, the better.

I was going to write a witty response, but honestly all I want to say is :yikes:

They've put Lexie with Jackson and Alex has the new OB/GYN. Mark is single. I'm sure Arizona would appreciate someone taking up some of his time.

I do have a pressing question. Where were the golf balls that Derrick, Mark and Owen hit off the roof of the hospital supposed to land? Did I miss some net? To me, it felt like they were drumming up trauma business, hitting innocent passers-by.

HeatherC
02-25-2011, 11:37 PM
Hehe, glad we all have the same one track mind about the best part of last night's episode, LOL :lol: :swoon: :grope:

I was squeaked out by April and Dr. McSlimey Peds surgeon too. No idea where they're going with that but it can't be anywhere good. :yikes:

Good question about where the golf balls were going! I never even thought of that. Hope people didn't have cars parked nearby. :eek:

nerdycool
02-26-2011, 06:58 AM
The golf ball thing is another thing we're not supposed to notice. Along with Meredith's infertility storyline which has tons of holes in it.

Nekatiivi
02-26-2011, 10:45 AM
I just don't understand why they didn't push Alex and April storyline further. I was thinking it would have been really interesting relationship.

nerdycool
02-26-2011, 06:50 PM
Now I wish they would have because I don't like Peds dude and I don't like the OB chick. So by pairing Alex & April, it would get rid of those 2 extraneous characters and fulfill the requirement than everyone has to have a love interest.

victoriajh
02-27-2011, 01:37 AM
stark reminds me of romano on ER- a total jerk but makes for decent stories and such! i think him aht wahts her name is a cute story line-
but I have beena dwindling grey's fan (private practice was killer and off the map have taken over )

skipaway
02-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Maybe the April...McSlimey Peds surgeon is a story about sexual harrassment. Being her supervisor...I thought maybe she felt if she doesn't go out with him, she'd get trouble from him.

nerdycool
02-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Could be, but I don't think they will. The scene when he asks her out, the topic of sexual harassment is specifically brought up. She asks if she'd get in trouble if she said no, and he said no, because that would be harassment.