PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Thread 2010-2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Jimena
02-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Who is she? I've seen her before, and it's driving my crazy! :wall:

imdb says she's Rachael Taylor (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1592225/). I've never seen her before.

kimkom
02-11-2011, 05:57 PM
imdb says she's Rachael Taylor (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1592225/). I've never seen her before.

Hmm...I haven't seen of the movies/TV shows she appears in. She probably just looks like every other blonde actress out there. :D

ArtisticFan
02-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Who is she? I've seen her before, and it's driving my crazy! :wall:

Callie is the best thing in every episode. I just may have a bit of a girl crush on her. :lol:

I still can't figure it out after seeing her credits, but it is driving me crazy too. I guess she's reminding me of someone.

I'm glad to see Callie back in Callie form. For one season there her character was driving me nuts.

pixie cut
02-11-2011, 06:35 PM

In the first Transformers movie she spoke with her natural Australian accent. She might want to talk to Kevin McKidd about making her American accent more natural.

HeatherC
02-12-2011, 04:18 AM
That OB/BYN actress annoys me too and I think that's why I'm not really into her and Alex getting together. If a better actress was playing the part I think I'd be more into it. I loved him with Addison when she was on the show but they haven't really filled that void on GA yet.

And just to annoy the people who don't like me talking about Private Practice here, I hated the ending.

And just to annoy people further :P, I'm going to ask for more details about why you hated it and which part of the ending you're actually referring to. I loved Charlotte this entire episode (KaDee Strickland should start prepping an Emmy speech now) but I saw the ending with Bizzy coming a mile away. Not sure how I feel about it though. I enjoyed Addison finally hearing her mom say thank you and for them to finally relate to each other a little more but that's also when I knew something bad was going to happen somehow. :(

pixie cut
02-12-2011, 03:11 PM
And just to annoy people further :P, I'm going to ask for more details about why you hated it and which part of the ending you're actually referring to. (

Bizzy's suicide. I honestly thought Addison was going to return and Bizzy was going to be gone and have left some nasty note telling Addison she killed the "only one" Bizzy ever loved. That would have been nasty and created good material to build on. The suicide is so morose and so dumping on Addison it makes the depiction of the character a martyr. It was simply too over the top.

made_in_canada
02-13-2011, 06:00 PM
Oh, I really don't like the new OBGYN. She seems very fake as an actress. And I hate her hair.

I couldn't agree more. Her hair irks me.

mkats
02-13-2011, 08:46 PM
You guys inspired me to go in a Grey's watching marathon last night :P 3 episodes in a row! I couldn't find the last one I missed though, but that's okay.

And agreed, I don't like this OBGYN lady. Yay for the Duke shoutout though :lol:

walei
02-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Okay I know I am a few years late. I have just recently got hooked with this show and they are showing season 6 here in Asia. Going to get caught up with everything during the summer.

But...

HOW THE &%$* AM I SUPPOSE TO SLEEP NOW AT 1AM AFTER WATCHING PART 1 OF THE SEASON 6 FINALE!!!????

ArtisticFan
02-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Hmm...I haven't seen of the movies/TV shows she appears in. She probably just looks like every other blonde actress out there. :D

Her eyebrows are killing me. Please honey, if you are going to go that blonde, at least lighten the eyebrows a little.

pixie cut
02-19-2011, 04:05 PM
I thought the Grey's real time episode was good. Sad how the depiction of the aortic dissection is so close to real life. So often it's misdiagnosed. Love Bailey doing the nasty with the hot nurse guy, but feel bad for the actor who plays Tyler. He's been on since season one and never gets any action. Back when the DVDs used to have some episodes with commentary, I think it was Katherine Heigl who said she thought one of the drs should get busy with Tyler.

I thought Private Practice was not very good. The guy on death row finally confessing to his wife was played so poorly. I want to get in Addison's time machine. When the show had its pilot episode four years ago as part of Grey's Anatomy, Addison was 38. In the eulogy, apparently Bizzy was only 62 and married for 40 years. Archer is Addison's older brother, so apparently he's 39 and Addison is 36 or 37. While the scene between Addison and Charlotte in the kitchen was nicely played, I find it hard to believe the head of a hospital would let a doctor go around lying about how someone died, especially when there was a medical inquiry.

Theatregirl1122
02-19-2011, 10:39 PM
While the scene between Addison and Charlotte in the kitchen was nicely played, I find it hard to believe the head of a hospital would let a doctor go around lying about how someone died, especially when there was a medical inquiry.

Why would the head of a hospital stop someone from lying about how a person died to their family. Normally the head of a hospital would have nothing to do with what the next of kin tells anyone. It's not like Addison lied on the medical records.

AragornElessar
02-20-2011, 02:43 AM
I thought the Grey's real time episode was good. Sad how the depiction of the aortic dissection is so close to real life. So often it's misdiagnosed.

So that's what happened? When Mer got the call from CT the patient was coding, I needed the bathroom and ran upstairs as soon as the commercial break started. When I got back down here though, Teddy and Mer were working on him in the OR and first scene I saw was when the blood started coming out of the patient's nose and ears. So I completely missed the part where we learned what was wrong w/him.

I've been meaning to bop in and ask what was going on, but it's been a rough couple of days of me feeling pretty punky, so...

I thought it was good too. One of my favourite scenes was when Derek was leading Mer to the Break Room, opened the door to see Bailey and the male Nurse and then Derek's explaination to Mer of why they couldn't use the Break Room for their "date". ROTFLOL!!!

My other one was Alex in the OR w/the little guy who'd broken his leg. I know that was just a scene to advance the very obvious match up of him and the new OB/GYN we know is coming, but it was still a nice scene. Loved the way he talked to the munckin. Telling him what was going to happen, but at the same time making sure he wasn't scaring the lil guy more than he already was, that really was so well done.

What really made it for me though, was the expression on the kid's face when Alex asked what his favourite colour was. You could tell he was thinking, "I've got a broken leg and this guy's asking me about my favourite colour?" :D I just really liked that scene and it was a good way to end the episode IMO.

The only thing I didn't like is finding out it's looking like the Chief's wife has early Alzheimer's. I've always enjoyed both the character and the actress who plays her, so combine that w/yet another storyline in what I call the "More Mommy linkage between the Chief and Meredith" story. It's not that I don't think it hasn't got potental for some powerful stuff, but...Again!?! Really!?!

Now that's just me, but I'm also just sayin...

made_in_canada
02-20-2011, 06:53 AM
The OB/GYN's hair didn't bother me as much tied back. In fact her character seemed much more palatable this episode. I don't want her and Karev together though. That's way too predictable :blah:

pixie cut
02-20-2011, 03:41 PM
So that's what happened? When Mer got the call from CT the patient was coding, I needed the bathroom and ran upstairs as soon as the commercial break started. When I got back down here though, Teddy and Mer were working on him in the OR and first scene I saw was when the blood started coming out of the patient's nose and ears. So I completely missed the part where we learned what was wrong w/him.

The final test revealed the aortic dissection, but it was too late to save him.