PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Thread 2010-2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Satellitegirl
02-04-2011, 07:53 PM
The NBA All Star game wasn't in Raleigh....the NHL All Star game was ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJrQpSvu8sE&feature=related

AragornElessar
02-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Nope!! It was the NHL All Star Game. I saw her as the Spokesperson for the Hockey for Huggies program the NHL is doing w/Huggies. There were several promos shown up here on the CBC during the coverage of All Star Festivities last weekend and I was wondering why they picked Ellen for it. Never did find out the answer to that question though.

Satellitegirl
02-04-2011, 08:26 PM
She had a baby not too terribly long ago...so maybe that was why. Not sure.

AragornElessar
02-04-2011, 10:07 PM
I thought that too, but there's got to be more than just that to why they picked her. I was shocked to see her the first time the Promo ran last weekend though, as I just never pictured her as a hockey fan. :)

And yes, I know you don't have to be a fan of a sport to get behind their programs for charity, but usually the NHL likes their Celebrity Spokespeople to also be NHL/Hockey fans when there's a tie in thing. :)

kimkom
02-05-2011, 03:16 AM
On a completely vain note, Ellen Pompeo has looked gorgeous lately.

I think she looks fabulous! Her hair is fuller and the bangs really soften her look. She has a beautiful smile, and we haven't seen it that much in past seasons.

I burst out laughing when Callie referred to herself as a hormone casserole! :rofl:

sk8pics
02-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Christina's grown too and it showed perfectly in the way she talked to her patient when it looked like there wouldn't be a Surgery because of the patient being terrified. Her telling Avery at that point that she doesn't do everything from a compeition mindset was true. I've always loved it when Christina is allowed to let her softer side out, we haven't seen it often, but when we do it's usually some of the better scenes. Which was proven yet again last night.

I agree Christina has grown, but I actually thought she was trying to talk the patient into the surgery just so she could do it. Just something about the expression on her face made me think that.

Felt very sorry for Victoria's husband, and the way he was pleading for help. And of course both patients we saw got the placebo. It was well done though.

HeatherC
02-11-2011, 04:34 AM
Bump :P

I liked tonight's episode a lot. I kind of love the idea of Avery and Lexie together although I still like her with Sloan too. The other two just had some good chemistry tonight and the added bonus of seeing Jesse Williams shirtless may have added to that. :swoon: I also like the idea of Meredith working on the study to help cure the disease that took her mother away and the Chief working on a study she originally started because he knew her better. That was pretty cool. Not sure how I felt about Alex and the new peds lady but I liked what Arizona said about how they don't have to teach Alex how to care. He's come such a long way since the series started and I hope they keep it that way. Callie's voting thing totally cracked me up. Who's going to argue with the vagina vote?! LOL :lol:

nerdycool
02-11-2011, 05:32 AM
I noticed it last episode, but forgot to mention it. Does Alex have darker hair than usual, or is it just my TV screen? Either way, I don't like it.

Jimena
02-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Oh, I really don't like the new OBGYN. She seems very fake as an actress. And I hate her hair.

Satellitegirl
02-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Callie cracked me up with her vagina special vote LOL. That whole speech by her had me cracking up. And when she told Mark to give her a foot rub and he just gave into it :rofl:

Alex and the new doctor were funny at the end "hey you wanna..." "no..." "ok.."

Lexie was annoying this episode. I wish they'd stop making her such a nutcase.

I don't like the new OBGYN's hair either. They're going to put her and Alex together too...which is annoying.

pixie cut
02-11-2011, 01:57 PM
I thought Callie's speech at the end was hilarious.

I think Lexie and Avery will be hot together, but it appears April will get no one. She's turned into a joke character.

New OBGYN looks plastic. Good character, not good actress.

And just to annoy the people who don't like me talking about Private Practice here, I hated the ending.

Jimena
02-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Callie was the best thing is this ep for me. I'm glad they're giving her space to be funny.

Andora
02-11-2011, 04:20 PM
I think Lexie and Avery will be hot together, but it appears April will get no one. She's turned into a joke character.

Because she is a bit of a joke character. :P I like the actress enough and hopes she goes on to greener pastures in the future.

Sarah Ramirez as Callie is flawless.

pixie cut
02-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Because she is a bit of a joke character. :P I like the actress enough and hopes she goes on to greener pastures in the future.

She was starting to show some depth, but now has been thrown back onto the irrelevant pile.

kimkom
02-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Oh, I really don't like the new OBGYN. She seems very fake as an actress. And I hate her hair.

Who is she? I've seen her before, and it's driving my crazy! :wall:

Callie was the best thing is this ep for me. I'm glad they're giving her space to be funny.

Callie is the best thing in every episode. I just may have a bit of a girl crush on her. :lol: