PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy Thread 2010-2011

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Latte
01-15-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm betting on Alex too.
And if Mer. doesn't get it, we will be treated to weeks of her whining.:rolleyes:

HeatherC
02-04-2011, 03:46 AM
I hate when shows are in reruns because I have a hard time finding threads on them here (and yes, I know I should make the search feature my friend, LOL). :lol:

Anyway, I enjoyed tonight's episode. LOVED Cristina being back to her old self again and giving Avery a hard time. :D Callie was kind of funny being all hormonal and I'm glad she and Arizona are trying to figure things out. I hope Mark and Lexie can do that at some point too. I also enjoyed seeing Rose from Lost as the wife of the patient with Alzheimer's only because I miss seeing her on TV (and miss Lost too but that's neither here nor there :P). I loved Bailey tweeting from her surgeries and I really loved how the Chief was so against it and then went totally crazy once he realized what all he could do with it. :lol: I'm also glad Meredith and Derek will be doing the study together (even though Alex was trying his best) because I like them working together as doctors and not just being husband and wife. Good show overall tonight. :)

Satellitegirl
02-04-2011, 04:02 AM
I was happy to see "Rose" as well :)

The Callie story is annoying me.

Loved Cristina being back to her old self :)

smurfy
02-04-2011, 04:06 AM
Luv Chief's commet - Bailey eyes
Just do whatever she says, she is always right!
Like how Callie and Arizona are interacting. Hope Sloan and Lexie work it out.
Alex - love him, he is so smart and love how he is aware of where he needs to be for his career. Also loved how he gave Mer credit.
Yang is back. Avery seemed wimpy this week.
So from the previews - the ob/gyn is for Alex. Hope she is nice, sane, stable. Probably not going to happen.

nerdycool
02-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Luv Chief's commet - Bailey eyes
Just do whatever she says, she is always right!I noticed during the scene when Bailey is telling Lexie & April that they couldn't tweet until the Chief made a decision, they both turned the puppy dog eyes on her, and she relented. :)

Loved Christina being :EVILLE:, and it appears now that since her incident, she's grown a bit more empathetic. That's nice to see.

I'm not wild about the baby triangle storyline, but I think it's just a way to get Addison to make an appearance. (I'd heard she's appearing in an upcoming episode).

Jimena
02-04-2011, 12:40 PM
I hope Lexie and Mark figure it out and stay together. I really like them as a couple.

And I can't help it, but I love the baby storyline.

What I'm actually looking forward is the musical episode I read about on ew.com. I don't know if that's really happening, but I want to hear Sara Ramirez unleashing her pipes on the show.

pixie cut
02-04-2011, 01:27 PM
No need for a spoiler tag about the musical episode. It's been widely publicized. I believe that's the episode on which Addison will appear.

Loved Cristina being back to her old self. Loved the surgery tweeting.

Andora
02-04-2011, 04:15 PM
I think I'm done with Lexi and Mark. :shuffle: I was all for it as the season opened and such, but am just meh about it now. Her and Avery seem interesting to pursue. Anyone and Avery would be great, because that man is too gorgeous not to have love scenes.

I believe this was the episode Kevin McKidd directed. Nice job. But I've never really warmed up to the Owen character, so maybe it's just because he wasn't in it much. :P

And as great a singer as Sarah Ramirez is, a Grey's Anatomy Musical episode is just not something I'm looking forward to. It's like this show finds new ways to continually jump the shark.

Satellitegirl
02-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Yeah, I'll pass on a musical episode. The show is finally getting closer to what it was in the beginning....can't we just let it be and enjoy that for a while? :(

hirshey girl
02-04-2011, 04:57 PM
The Cristina storyline had me :lol:. It was good to see her back to her "evil" self again. I confess that I would also like to have a Lexie/Avery storyline, just because Avery is :hat1:.

Satellitegirl
02-04-2011, 05:06 PM
I still hope for an Avery/Cristina storyline.

AragornElessar
02-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Last night was the first time in a long time I've watched GA and it was nice to see it's come back to the old days.

I don't mind Callie and Arizona, but I do love Mark. He was cracking me up last night about how thrilled he was to be a Daddy of such a "Mighty Oak". :lol: We've never really seen that side of him, at least I haven't, and Eric just seemed to really be having a blast w/it.

Now that's the Christina we all know and love and missed!! Oh man did Avery get played, but then after that zinger at the elevators, he deserved it too. The best part was at the end when Mer realized what had just happened and that the old Christina was back. The look on Ellen's face was the perfect way to end that scene IMO.

Christina's grown too and it showed perfectly in the way she talked to her patient when it looked like there wouldn't be a Surgery because of the patient being terrified. Her telling Avery at that point that she doesn't do everything from a compeition mindset was true. I've always loved it when Christina is allowed to let her softer side out, we haven't seen it often, but when we do it's usually some of the better scenes. Which was proven yet again last night.

I really liked how Alex realized that while working on the Trial would look good on paper, it wasn't a good fit for him. Yes, he can be rather selfish when it comes to his career, but at least he also seems to know what his weaknesses are too. He's just not a people person and when it comes to Alzheimer's patients and their Family, you need a people person. Whereas not only is Mer that, but she's lived it. She knows what the Family Members are going through. I loved he how he told Derek that while he got why he didn't choose Mer for the Trial, the real reason, he was also making a mistake because she really was the best Resident for it.

That was a really good story over all and, I never did get into LOST, but the actress playing the wife was excellent!! I was in tears after the scene where she was pleading w/Alex to go ahead and give her husband the drug. Alzheimer's is a horrible, twisted, nasty disease that needs to be eradicated off the face of the Earth. I had to watch a Great Aunt go through losing her memories and life. I wouldn't wish going through that on my worst enemy, so that scene hit rather too close to home. :(

The best part though...The Chief, Bailey and the Twitter battle!! :D I totally got why the Chief was against it, but to see him come over to the Twitter side of things was hysterical. That really was one of the best uses of Twitter I've heard of though. Even if it was just a storyline for a TV show. To me, that's the good of Social Networking.

Sigh...It was lovely to tune in last night and find the GA I fell in love w/. I've missed it. :)

Andora
02-04-2011, 07:28 PM
On a completely vain note, Ellen Pompeo has looked gorgeous lately. In fact, after years of just not caring about "Meh," I've really come to enjoy Meredith lately.

If they start messing with her and Derek again, I imagine that will change. Let them be boring and married while interesting otherwise. Makes a much better show.

Satellitegirl
02-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Ellen was in Raleigh signing autographs as a part of the All Star celebrations for hockey I believe. From what I heard, she was really pleasant and people loved her.

pixie cut
02-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Ellen was in Raleigh signing autographs as a part of the All Star celebrations for hockey I believe. From what I heard, she was really pleasant and people loved her.

Most likely the NBA All Star game. She seems to go every year.