PDA

View Full Version : House, MD season premiere tonight!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Mozart
09-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Who here is as excited as I am about the House premiere? I need more Hugh Laurie on my screen RIGHT NOW!

sk8pics
09-20-2010, 10:26 PM
Me! I'm psyched about the episode tonight.

Allskate
09-20-2010, 10:32 PM
Me! I can't wait to see how they handle the new relationship between House and Cuddy.

ryanbfan
09-20-2010, 10:52 PM
I am so excited! Behind, but excited!

Wyliefan
09-21-2010, 01:03 AM
OH MY GOSH, House's face when Cuddy kissed the damaged part of his leg -- Emmy material right there.

ETA: Darn it, I KNEW they were going to try to shove Chase and that awful woman together! The relentless Mary Sue-ing continues . . . :rolleyes:

Mozart
09-21-2010, 01:43 AM
ILOBEYOU lol just say it!

Mozart
09-21-2010, 01:57 AM
OMG He finally said it!

Mozart
09-21-2010, 02:03 AM
bye, bye 13....

Wyliefan
09-21-2010, 02:09 AM
If only. They'll bring her back somehow or other.

Mozart
09-21-2010, 02:11 AM
Someone said that Olivia Wilde is making a movie therefore she needs a little break.

The preview at the end looked exciting.

ETA I guess they had to set the season up with this lovey-dovey episode, but, hey, I didn't mind seeing House naked quite a bit lol!

ArtisticFan
09-21-2010, 02:22 AM
I DVR'd it. I can't wait to see it, but I have to get through DWTS first.

sk8pics
09-21-2010, 11:25 AM
Meh, I didn't love it although there were moments that I loved. I thought the whole thing is out of character for Cuddy. Hugh was great, as usual.

I agree, the preview of the season actually looks awesome!

Allskate
09-21-2010, 05:08 PM
I thought the whole thing is out of character for Cuddy.

I was thinking about that. But, Cuddy sometimes gets worn out and gives in to House, which is what she basically did here. But, I think there will be times in this relationship when she won't. Plus, this is a way to flesh out her character a little more. She mentioned that House was really screwed up, but she'd have to be pretty screwed up herself to be with him. I think there could be some great moments this season where we see how House's relationship with Cuddy impacts his relationship with Wilson. That was classic Wilson breaking into House's apartment last night.

Artemis@BC
09-21-2010, 05:52 PM
I pretty much loved it, set up so much stuff for this season. (Including Cuddy's new assistant -- could be lots of fun there.)

But the big question is ... will a happy House be as brilliant at his job?

LordCirque
09-21-2010, 10:46 PM
Am I the only one that likes 13? Apparently.

I was rather bored with this episode. It was what I feared this show would become if they put House and Cuddy together, the House and Cuddy show, with the hospital and patients as a back drop. And I thought the hospital plot line was rather weak, outside of the Chase/13 scenes.

I pretty much don't want House and Cuddy together for the same reason I don't want Bones and Booth together on Bones, it takes a lot of interest away from the actual stories of the show, and booth and Brennan together would not be handled as a nice side story to their work the way it was with Angela and Hodgens, it'd be front and center with the case work as a side show. Not what I want that show to become. And I just don't see it in Brennan's character to be with Booth. Same goes for Cuddy and House, it doesn't seem in character for either to want to be with the other.