PDA

View Full Version : House, MD season premiere tonight!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

Andrushka
03-09-2011, 11:44 PM
I don't think Cuddy is a jerk but I do think she over-reacted.It is cause for a talk not a breakup,especially since it was a one time deal and not an ongoing thing like he used to do.And since she had just went through a traumati event.That's not the time to make serious decisions.However,if he did pop a pill in front of Rachel,that is serious offense. The dance sequence was....interesting.It showcased something (singing etc..) Hugh Laurie is good at.Didn't like the zombie part.

Wyliefan
03-15-2011, 12:49 AM
I think this may be my last season if things don't pick up. The lot of them are driving me nuts, when they're not boring me. Wilson and Masters are about the only halfway decent characters left, and Wilson's not there enough to hold me, and Masters will probably be gone soon. If I wanted a medical soap opera, I'd be watching Grey's Anatomy.

Mozart
03-15-2011, 12:57 AM
Holy crap house is crazy

pat c
03-15-2011, 02:37 AM
:wall:

Mozart
03-15-2011, 02:39 AM
Loved the use of these songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev67C7Gts6Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmz7mV1WavA

sk8pics
03-15-2011, 10:18 AM
House is even crazier now than he was. But mad props to Hugh Laurie again for his acting chops.

Liked the songs, too.

Wyliefan
03-15-2011, 05:59 PM
But mad props to Hugh Laurie again for his acting chops.

This is true.

Liked the songs, too.

Agreed -- the songs worked really well.

Allskate
03-15-2011, 06:01 PM
House is even crazier now than he was. But mad props to Hugh Laurie again for his acting chops.

Liked the songs, too.

Love the way they opened and closed with those songs. And House's jump at the ends was nuts!

I like Masters. Wish she would stick around. But, I agree that this is one of the weakest seasons for this show.

Mozart
03-15-2011, 06:26 PM
I am now obsessed with "My Body is a Cage". What a great song and perfect for House.

rjblue
03-22-2011, 12:48 AM
Awww. Joan and Adam reunited. My daughter still has a crush on Chris Marquette.

eta- I never did like that Adam kid.

Wyliefan
03-22-2011, 01:07 AM
Not too sold on this episode either . . . but I give them credit for a creative ending, at least!

I used to watch Joan, and I read that "Adam" was going to be on -- and I STILL didn't recognize him. :D Must be tireder than I thought. He did a great job.

pat c
03-22-2011, 01:47 AM
Why didn't they just keep Cameron if they try and turn every female character into Cameron?

Count me as another one who probably isn't going to watch this next year. This is a total step backwards. :blah::blah:

Allskate
03-22-2011, 05:51 AM
I used to watch Joan, and I read that "Adam" was going to be on -- and I STILL didn't recognize him. :D Must be tireder than I thought. He did a great job.

The entire episode I was trying to figure out where I had seen him before. Thanks for letting me know!

flutzilla1
03-25-2011, 02:28 PM
Not too sold on this episode either . . . but I give them credit for a creative ending, at least!

Ah, so THAT's why the actors seemed to have so much chemistry in their scenes together. Makes a lot more sense now.

I SO did not see that ending coming. Masters should invest in some extra locks on her door.

Andrushka
03-26-2011, 02:56 AM
How did it end? My DVR cut it off at someone telling her he was a serial killer,did anything happen after that?