PDA

View Full Version : House, MD season premiere tonight!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

judiz
10-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Loved the ending when we heard Cuddy asking Rachael how she ate a dime and her answer was "House"!

Wyliefan
10-19-2010, 09:12 PM
I was hoping we'd get Lane, um, Dr Chang as a semi-regular until 13 returns, but I guess not.

Lane? You mean "Gilmore Girls" Lane??

THAT WAS LANE???

:eek:

I feel like the biggest idiot right now. I've watched "GG" dozens of times (got the ABC Family rerun on nearly every night) and I never once recognized her. I knew I was bad with faces, but holy cow!

cholla
10-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Another one here who likes 13. And who doesn't like House & Cuddy together...

Allskate
10-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Lane? You mean "Gilmore Girls" Lane??

THAT WAS LANE???

:eek:

I feel like the biggest idiot right now. I've watched "GG" dozens of times (got the ABC Family rerun on nearly every night) and I never once recognized her. I knew I was bad with faces, but holy cow!

I spent the first fifteen minutes of the show trying to figure out where I had seen her before. It finally dawned on me that Lane was all grown up, and a doctor to boot. Her GG parents must be so thrilled. :lol:

Wyliefan
10-19-2010, 09:36 PM
That's true! :lol: They always wanted her to marry a Korean doctor -- she did them one better!

Artemis@BC
10-19-2010, 09:47 PM
^ Yes but they would not have approved of her working with House, the godless infidel. Best she stay in peds.

jeffisjeff
11-05-2010, 01:49 AM
Saw a commercial for House during Fringe tonight. If I heard correctly, Amber Tamblyn is going to be joining the cast. :cheer: I wonder for how long?

Wyliefan
11-05-2010, 12:48 PM
At least a few weeks, I think? I'm looking forward to seeing her too! I'm betting she'll be one awesome substitute for Thirteen. :D

sk8pics
11-05-2010, 12:55 PM
The preview I saw was hilarious! I like Amber a lot and am glad to see her back on TV.

DubbalinGirl
11-05-2010, 07:02 PM
At least a few weeks, I think? I'm looking forward to seeing her too! I'm betting she'll be one awesome substitute for Thirteen. :D

How does one do Spoiler tags? I read a spoiler about her that did not make me happy....

Wyliefan
11-05-2010, 07:03 PM
[ spoiler] [ /spoiler]

Just take out the spaces in between the brackets, and put the tags around the spoiler.

DubbalinGirl
11-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Amber's signed on for 13 episodes, according to Matt the TV Guy on Comcast.net.

Apparently this week's episode, House's selection of Amber as his 13 replacement has a negative effect on Huddy somehow. The implication not being good:

"You’ve seen the next two episodes of ‘House’! I can’t wait to hear what you think about Amber Tamblyn’s character.
Simply said, med student Martha M. Masters is a breath of fresh air for the Fox drama, now in its seventh season. “Small Wonder” (as Taub dismissively dubs her) is brilliant on any number of subjects, yet painfully naïve, as far as House is concerned, when it comes to (deceptively) doing what is needed to save lives. As such, expect him to really run Martha – aka Cuddy’s solution to the team’s “sausagefest” problem – through the wringer when it comes to patient-of-the-week Jack Coleman’s (’Heroes’) vexing case. Also, Martha’s Nov. 8 arrival in and of itself begets a mystery: Why does Taub have such a beef with the new gal?

How many scenes do House and Cuddy have in the Nov. 8 episode? – Bellecuddy via Twitter
They have several, but it very well may be their final encounter that dictates where this nascent romance is heading next.

Will ‘House’ Episode 7 be another Huddy-fest, or are there other interesting plots involving the team or Wilson?
The episode airing Nov. 15 does have some tense Huddy moments – not at all surprising given what transpires this coming Monday – but the main story involves the treatment of a family that may have (rather miraculously) come in contact with smallpox. In addition to some great stuff involving newcomer Amber Tamblyn’s med student and an extremely helpful Dutch cybersex operator (!), there’s also a story for Wilson that just might point his romance with Sam in an interesting direction.

How dare you hint that House and Cuddy might be finished for good? What an as….
I’ll cut you off there and invite you to check back with me after the next two episodes. We can assess the state of their relationship better then."

Wyliefan
11-06-2010, 03:20 AM
I figured it wouldn't be long before they threw some sort of a wrench into the House/Cuddy relationship.

Wyliefan
11-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Liking Masters pretty well so far, though she needs to pout a little less. It's good to have House getting back to some of the old ethical debates.

I have to say, though, I'm a little disturbed that Chase's idea of entertainment is watching bunnies hop into buzz saws. :lol:

ETA: Okay, now she's shushing House and rolling her eyes at him. This is an improvement. :)

rjblue
11-09-2010, 01:52 AM
I love Amber Tamblyn's character's interaction with House. A+ casting.