PDA

View Full Version : House, MD season premiere tonight!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Wyliefan
09-28-2010, 04:15 AM
She just disappeared. Told everyone she was going to some Huntington's drug trial in Rome, but someone -- Chase or Foreman, I forget which -- checked up on it, and they said they'd never heard of her.

musicgurl
09-28-2010, 04:47 AM
I hated that first episode with all my heart.
At least one good thing : we're rid of 13 and I hope it's FOREVER !!

I've heard Olivia Wilde will be back later in the season. She was filming Cowboys & Aliens around when they started filming for this season of house so I think they needed a reason to get rid of her temporarily. I'm sorry I don't remember where exactly I read that she would be back. It might have been on Olivia Wilde' twitter. But I'm not positive.

IceAlisa
09-28-2010, 05:08 AM
She just disappeared. Told everyone she was going to some Huntington's drug trial in Rome, but someone -- Chase or Foreman, I forget which -- checked up on it, and they said they'd never heard of her.

Thanks, this makes me think she'll definitely be back.

Wyliefan
09-28-2010, 06:06 PM
The subplot with the old man and his son last night cracked me up. :rofl:

StonewshMullet
09-28-2010, 06:22 PM
I DVR'ed it and fast forwarded through all the Huddy crap.

Karina1974
09-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Thanks, this makes me think she'll definitely be back.

Of course she'll be back. Her name is the last one shown in the (revised) opening credits. If she was only appearing in the one episode from last week, her name would have been listed along with the other guest stars.

Civic
09-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Am I the only one that likes 13? Apparently.
I didn't like the character when she was first introduced. Back then her chief purpose was to titilate male viewers, imo. She started growing on me last season.

I pretty much don't want House and Cuddy together for the same reason I don't want Bones and Booth together on Bones, it takes a lot of interest away from the actual stories of the show, and booth and Brennan together would not be handled as a nice side story to their work the way it was with Angela and Hodgens, it'd be front and center with the case work as a side show. Not what I want that show to become. And I just don't see it in Brennan's character to be with Booth. Same goes for Cuddy and House, it doesn't seem in character for either to want to be with the other.

Nice to know that I'm not the only viewer who doesn't want House and Cuddy together.

Karina1974
09-29-2010, 03:18 AM
Nice to know that I'm not the only viewer who doesn't want House and Cuddy together.

Agreed. It was a lot more fun when he was busting on her all the time, and it was him jerking her chain, rather than her jerking his ....

Ah, the good old days. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecJfQ0uK-g0)

Wyliefan
10-13-2010, 12:16 AM
At least they're finally admitting that they got rid of Cameron just to keep replacing her with Cameron clones! "Dr. Shameron" made me :rofl: .

sk8pics
10-13-2010, 11:14 AM
I liked this episode a lot actually. Liked the interaction between House and Cuddy.

pat c
10-13-2010, 03:02 PM
I like house and cuddy together. He's still an ass, but one with some humanity now. ;)

I thought he was getting to be very one dimensional, he was always a jerk. No change from week to week.

Now perhaps they can pay attention more to the new story line every week with everything just filler instead of the other way around. (shrug) ymmv

sk8pics
10-16-2010, 01:09 PM
The preview I saw on line (facebook) for next week's episode looks hilarious! The scene is between Wilson and House and had me laughing out loud. I love Wilson and House!

Wyliefan
10-19-2010, 01:12 AM
You know, every week of this season, I've felt sorrier and sorrier for Rachel. First her mom's spending every spare minute with House and away from her, and then when she brings House home with her . . . well, it's House!

(Although he just managed a "sweetie" for her, and that was cute.)

ETA: PERFECT Obi-wan imitation in the preview. :lol:

sk8pics
10-19-2010, 11:16 AM
I liked this episode. My DVR recording got interrupted and I think I missed a scene. It stopped right when the peds doc told House not to wait too long for the dime to pass. Oh well.

I thought the scene between House and Wilson in Rachel's bedroom was hilarious. House: "You're telling me to do the right thing WHILE YOU'RE CLIMBING OUT A WINDOW!" Perfect delivery by Hugh. And Wilson, "SHHHH!!! SHHHHH!!!" as he climbs out the window. I had to rewind it and watch again.

I also missed the preview. Stupid DVR. It'll turn up on line I suppose.

Artemis@BC
10-19-2010, 05:19 PM
I was hoping we'd get Lane, um, Dr Chang as a semi-regular until 13 returns, but I guess not.

Gotta love House & Wilson. I'm glad we're getting their interactions again.

I'm still not 100% thrilled with House & Cuddy together ... but it does make sense from a character development point of view. First we had addicted House, then we had recovery House, so if his recovery were to be complete we need relationship House. For him to continue being a misanthrope would be unrealistic. They could have brought in a new love interest for him, but that wouldn't make sense either.

This is season 7, which is the "magic number" for series voluntarily cancelling themselves. Any rumours to that effect?