PDA

View Full Version : House, MD season premiere tonight!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

sk8pics
03-26-2011, 02:18 PM
Can't quite remember, but I think Foreman said something like, "and we saved him." And they all looked grim.

In other House-related news, in that it refers to Hugh Laurie, this link below will take you to a preview of his soon-to-be-released album:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/interactive/2011/mar/23/hugh-laurie-live-performance-let-them-talk
In the 3rd song, Hugh is playing the piano.:swoon: He is all kinds of awesome in it.

Karina1974
03-26-2011, 03:00 PM
How did it end? My DVR cut it off at someone telling her he was a serial killer,did anything happen after that?

Since you misssed the end, it's 3 weeks until the next episode. And IIRC, 13 is coming back in the next episode.

Andrushka
03-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Since you misssed the end, it's 3 weeks until the next episode. And IIRC, 13 is coming back in the next episode.

I missed the 3 wks part but I read via my fb and twitter that 13 is coming back.This should be interesting.

Maybe because they saved him he won't try to eat them? lol

Wyliefan
03-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Puts a whole new twist on the "we found bone fragments in your stomach" scene. *shudder*

Artemis@BC
03-29-2011, 12:15 AM
Funny thing is I recognized Chris Marquette as "Adam" from Joan of Arcadia as soon as they shaved his beard ... but didn't make the "oh, yeah, Amber Tamblyn's co-star" connection until a few minutes later. D'oh!

Amber Tamblyn continues to be one of the best things to happen to this series in a long while. I didn't mind 13, but Masters is a much better character and Tambly is a better actor. I really hope that 13's return will be temporary, and that Masters will be come a permanent member of the team.

A question, though: she's still a med student, right? Has it been explained how she's managing to keep up with her studies? Or is she on some kind of leave from her program?

Andrushka
03-29-2011, 02:47 AM
Puts a whole new twist on the "we found bone fragments in your stomach" scene. *shudder*

Ohhhh I didn't even think of that part till you said something...*cringe*

Funny thing is I recognized Chris Marquette as "Adam" from Joan of Arcadia as soon as they shaved his beard ... but didn't make the "oh, yeah, Amber Tamblyn's co-star" connection until a few minutes later. D'oh!

Amber Tamblyn continues to be one of the best things to happen to this series in a long while. I didn't mind 13, but Masters is a much better character and Tambly is a better actor. I really hope that 13's return will be temporary, and that Masters will be come a permanent member of the team.

A question, though: she's still a med student, right? Has it been explained how she's managing to keep up with her studies? Or is she on some kind of leave from her program?

From what I've read,she isn't coming back(Amber Tamblyn) I hope they make her character come back ever so often atleast.

She and 13 will have an episode together before she leave.

Wyliefan
03-29-2011, 03:11 AM
Ohhhh I didn't even think of that part till you said something...*cringe*

Sorry about that!

sk8pics
03-29-2011, 11:11 AM
I like Amber Tamblyn a lot and think she is a great actress. But I thought she was over the top in this episode, not good at all.

Wyliefan
04-13-2011, 01:24 AM
I'm done. I may read a recap next week to see how Masters exits. But these people are boring me to death, and I'm tired of it. This isn't a foot-stomping "I'll never come back again!! :drama: " kind of exit; I can see myself coming back one day, maybe, if things changed. But a LOT of things would have to change.

Maybe I'll start watching my Blackadder DVDs on Monday nights. Then I can see Hugh Laurie in a good show again.

Kasey
04-13-2011, 01:34 AM
freaking hate 13 and wish she'd stayed gone

Wyliefan
04-13-2011, 01:54 AM
Oh, but if she hadn't come back, House NEVER would have found an engineering genius to help him with his spud gun. :rolleyes: Dratted Mary Sue.

(Though I will admit it was funny when she blew out the truck window.)

pat c
04-13-2011, 02:44 AM
(shrug) it doesn't interest me anymore. Sorry House.......I won't go out of my way to make sure I didn't miss it. If I catch it, I'll watch it, if something better is on, I'll watch that.

Civic
04-13-2011, 07:58 AM
I'm starting to fear that "House" may have jumped the shark. I agree with the poster who commented that this was the show's worst season to date. I maybe the only House viewer who wasn't rooting for a House/Cuddy romance.

Karina1974
04-13-2011, 06:29 PM
I maybe the only House viewer who wasn't rooting for a House/Cuddy romance.

No you aren't. I was against it as well. I like him better when he is being antagonizing towards her.

Ageless
04-14-2011, 12:26 AM
I wasn't necessarily against a relationship, but I really don't like they way they handled it. They took a strong, independent Cuddy and turned her into an idiot. Now, I think they are trying to go back to the old Cuddy, but it doesn't seem right, either.