PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the Stars Week 1 (9/20 & 9/21)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

skatesindreams
09-22-2010, 06:31 PM
"The Situation" is apparently what happens when he shows his abs. The ladiezzz can't resist them, hence A Situation happens.

Or something like that.

I'm glad that I've never seen his show.
Now, I know why I never will!

PeterG
09-22-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm also not thrilled with the "Situation" (can someone please explain to me what that MEANS??) whining about his filming schedule! I think back to the previous seasons where Olympic athletes were in training and Soap Opera people were flying back and forth several times a week. Get over yourself, already.

I thought the difference was that those people practised during their spare time, whereas The Situation was filming a reality show (filming going on 100% of the time). So whereas all his competitors had weeks (was it six like previous years, or less now?) to practise...he had only five days.

That considering, I thought he did quite well. I'm looking forward to see what he does now that his schedule allows an equal amount of practise time. Everybody else still has those previous weeks head-start, though.

mrr50
09-22-2010, 08:00 PM
"The Situation" is apparently what happens when he shows his abs. The ladiezzz can't resist them, hence A Situation happens.

Or something like that.

Why don't we have the vomiting smilie?

Rob
09-22-2010, 08:10 PM
I went back and watched the rest of Monday's show. The Hoff was a fine choice to leave. Based on night 1, I don't care who gets eliminated in what order provided that Michael, Flo, Bristol, Margaret, and Situation go before Kurt, Rick, Brandy, Jennifer, Audrina, and Kyle. The only reason I'd want to see Michael again is because I like Chelsie.

SharonDudd
09-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Seriously...it's his abs? EWWWWWWWWWW just plain old EWWWWWWW!! I also thought that was some kind of a scar with the way they indented in the middle! :wideeyes: :huh: :wideeyes: :huh: Even if he is doing a reality show, other dancers had their partners flown to where they had to be to practice, that just shows how seriously they were taking the situation. (pardon the pun)

I'm asking the younger people here "is this an inviting physical attribute for a young and "apparently sexy guy" to have? Once again showing my age and lack of interest in that child's body!

Once again...THANK THE HEAVENS FOR TIVO!! :watch: :watch: :watch: :watch::watch:

I also rewatched some of the Monday night footage and YES INDEED, Jennifer Grey's feet did leave the floor and she was turned away from the judges.

Satellitegirl
09-22-2010, 08:36 PM
I don't find abs that defined, attractive. I like a guy with more meat on his bones.

The Situation would look like Pauly Shore if he had longer hair. I don't find him attractive at all.

PRlady
09-22-2010, 08:40 PM
I don't find abs that defined, attractive. I like a guy with more meat on his bones.

The Situation would look like Pauly Shore if he had longer hair. I don't find him attractive at all.

I grew up with guidos in Philly and the Jersey shore in the summers, he seems typical of the breed. I don't think he has much innate dance ability, lifting weights isn't the recipe for dance training, and hopefully he'll be gone soon.

Beefcake
09-22-2010, 09:08 PM

The Situation ... I don't find him attractive at all.
Agree and agree. The Situation does zero for me ... a total butterface. :wideeyes:

His buddy Vinnie, OTOH, could have been a :sekret: guilty pleasure, until I learned on The Soup or The Dish that he apparently boinked that skank Snookie. :scream:

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go kill myself for knowing the names of three Jersey Shore castmates :slinkaway

skatingfan5
09-22-2010, 09:12 PM
His buddy Vinnie, OTOH, could have been a :sekret: guilty pleasure, until I learned on The Soup or The Dish that he apparently boinked that skank Snookie. :scream:

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go kill myself for knowing the names of three Jersey Shore castmates :slinkawayActually it's Snooki, so since you are only guilty of knowing the names of 2.5 Jersey Shore castmates, you get a stay of self-execution. :P While I'm guilty of knowing that Snooki is spelled without an "e." :slinkaway

Satellitegirl
09-22-2010, 09:17 PM
I think Vinny has boinked one of the other girls on Jersey Shore as well. I saw an episode a few weeks ago(it's like watching a train wreck, I couldn't turn away)

danceronice
09-22-2010, 09:25 PM
I now know more than I EVER wanted to know about Jersey Shore...please, voters of DWTS, I'm begging you, vote for ANYONE ELSE.

And I like a man to have a LITTLE definition, or at least a solid core, but that's just...ew.

Beefcake
09-22-2010, 09:32 PM
y'all don't go searching for that Vinnie/Snooki clip, lest you may never eat watermelon again

SharonDudd
09-22-2010, 09:37 PM
Thank you all for making me feel oh so much better about my nausea over him. I thought I had suddenly lost my guilty pleasure in looking at handsome, well developed men! PHEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :encore: :encore: :encore: :encore:

I've never seen an episode of Jersey Shore and I'm not sure whether I should look or not. There are some shows that are SOOOOOOOOOOO bad that once you watch it, you can't help yourself but watch again! (pardon me while my intelligence drains out of my body).

OHHH NOO!! Just the mention of watermelon, Beefcake sends shivers up my spine. Too bad I have 1/2 of one in the fridge! MAN!!! JUST EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

skatingfan5
09-22-2010, 09:42 PM
y'all don't go searching for that Vinnie/Snooki clip, lest you may never eat watermelon againI have never seen even one second of Jersey Shore and posts about its characters/denizens in this thread makes me extremely grateful that I have not. Please, please, PLEASE (http://images.rescuegroups.org/webpages/s2665dpi28260.jpg) -- may the universe have mercy on us and allow The Situation be the next to be shown the door so all subsequent DWTS threads can be Jersey Shore-free zones.

rfisher
09-22-2010, 10:08 PM
I'll bet Maks paid some producer to pair him with Karina. :sekret: