PDA

View Full Version : SYTYCD Tour

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Meredith
10-07-2010, 12:18 PM
The photos practically leap off the page! I especially love how Richard captured movement with the dancers' hair. Is Robert photogenic, or what?

GarrAarghHrumph
10-21-2010, 01:48 AM
For those interested, the NYC SYTYCD auditions are November 15th at BAM.

genevieve
10-21-2010, 01:51 AM
This isn't related to the tour, but tonight I'm going to a film called Leading Ladies that costars Benji Schwimmer! He's not the main reason I'm going, but it'll be interesting to see him.

genevieve
10-21-2010, 06:03 AM
OMG, this movie is great! It's called Leading Ladies, was made by a dancer I knew 15 years ago (and her husband). One of the stars of the film is Melanie LaPatin!! She is freaking FAB. The film is kind of a lesbian Hairspray (original recipe, not the musical) - very over the top but with some real heart underneath. Benji was great (and had a smokin duet with another guy that he choreographed), and there's a dance scene that includes Kherington, Courtney Galliano, Katee Shean and Sara the B-girl. The film is playing in a bunch of festivals this fall. Benji and Melanie will be at the screening in DC on Nov 5.

http://www.leadingladiesmovie.com/

LadyNit
10-21-2010, 08:13 AM
OMG, this movie is great! It's called Leading Ladies, was made by a dancer I knew 15 years ago (and her husband). One of the stars of the film is Melanie LaPatin!! She is freaking FAB. The film is kind of a lesbian Hairspray (original recipe, not the musical) - very over the top but with some real heart underneath. Benji was great (and had a smokin duet with another guy that he choreographed), and there's a dance scene that includes Kherington, Courtney Galliano, Katee Shean and Sara the B-girl. The film is playing in a bunch of festivals this fall. Benji and Melanie will be at the screening in DC on Nov 5.

http://www.leadingladiesmovie.com/
Why isn't this on available from NetFlix???? :wuzrobbed oh. ok. I'll keep searching for it until it finally gets released to DVD. :D

genevieve
10-21-2010, 03:34 PM
It just came out and is way indie. I meant to ask at the Q&A if/when it was coming out on DVD