PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Nicaragua

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Sparks
09-23-2010, 05:59 PM
Great tribal council Check out Jeff's blog (http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/09/23/jeff-probst-blogs-survivor-nicaragua-episode-2/).

Love Probst's blog. During the first few seasons I thought Probst was a tool. During these past 4 seasons however, he has gained a lot of respect from this loyal viewer.

KHenry14
09-23-2010, 09:18 PM
You know, after 10 years and 20 seasons of Survivor, you think you've seen it all, then you see last night's TC and you know why this show is still popular! Those people are just insane. Shannon must have know that he was in deep trouble before the TC, and then he imploded on the first freakin question because he thought he was in trouble! This stupid agression from a guy who's been a fan of Survivor and should have known that acting that agressive would get him thrown off. But this is national TV dude, and you just showed your true colors to be a bigot. You kids must be so proud Shannon. :rolleyes:

Naonka is going to be worth a LOT of air time for as long as she's on the show since the woman doesn't have a filter and flips into crazy mode at the drop of a hat. That behavior gets you airtime and also gets you an early boot.

BTW, anyone else expect to see Jimmy Johnson exclaim after yesterday's immunity win "How 'bout them Estradas??!!!" :D

Prancer
09-23-2010, 10:23 PM
That tribal was awesome. :lol:

I found it interesting that Chase voted for Brenda in the end. Good thing she won't know that.

Are you sure? I could have sworn he voted for Shannon.

Fridge_Break
09-23-2010, 11:50 PM

The Wiki article says that Chase voted for Shannon. Only Shannon, Alina, and Fabio voted for Brenda to leave.

smurfy
09-24-2010, 12:58 AM
You know, after 10 years and 20 seasons of Survivor, you think you've seen it all, then you see last night's TC and you know why this show is still popular!

So true, the show seems to get better. Better editing, and Probst can be so entertaining. I have watched all seasons, and it just seems like it started back when Tom/Yul/Earl won, and the allstars one with Eliza and her eye rolls, I have not been disappointed. Before that, the show seemed in a lull, but, to me, for several seasons now, just great.
Funny about Fabio - he seems the smartest one in the young tribe, and that is scary. But he is entertaining!
As much as getting rid of the stronger guy might seem like a mistake, and it is a game, but someone as prejudiced as Shannon just does not deserve any more screen time.
Jimmy J - I don't really follow football, but I do like him. He seems like a nice guy. And if he does make it to the end, he would deserve consideration for winning since he started with a major target on his back.
Thanks for the link to Probst's blog, - so hilarious.

orbitz
09-24-2010, 01:43 AM
I didn't like Jill telling Marty where the hidden idol is located. It felt like such a stereotypical female thing to do - the woman must help the man get ahead instead of helping herself.

Chase isn't going to last long in the game. He can keep anything a secret.

purple skates
09-24-2010, 01:58 AM

The Wiki article says that Chase voted for Shannon. Only Shannon, Alina, and Fabio voted for Brenda to leave.

I thought it was him, but I probably got the names and faces mixed up. I was going from watching the credits at the end, not reading something.

genevieve
09-24-2010, 06:07 AM
I just checked Benry's bio - I can't watch the video, but the quiz part seemed tame enough - what's put you off him?

He was a cameraman for Girls Gone Wild and is very proud of his ability to talk drunk girls into taking off their shirts so some fcuking asshole can make money off it. (sorry, I absolutely hate Joe Francis, and anyone who is proud of their association with that company is a fcuktard as far as I'm concerned).

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20354695_20408478_20,00.html

I presume Brenda was deeply involved. She's a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader. If so, her ability to get everyone to go along with the idea might be one more reason why Shannon and Alina didn't trust her.
I think the choreographed entry is silly and reinforces the high school feeling of La Flor :shuffle:

Prancer
09-24-2010, 06:13 AM
He was a cameraman for Girls Gone Wild and is very proud of his ability to talk drunk girls into taking off their shirts so some fcuking asshole can make money off it. (sorry, I absolutely hate Joe Francis, and anyone who is proud of their association with that company is a fcuktard as far as I'm concerned).

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. But I suspect he's on the right tribe.

I think the choreographed entry is silly and reinforces the high school feeling of La Flor :shuffle:

Is Brenda leading that (I sometimes miss a couple of minutes here and there)? There's a clip of Sash talking about it on Insider and he seems to think that the little dance thing is just the coolest thing.

Squibble
09-24-2010, 06:44 AM

Let me guess. You're over thirty! :P

(The reactions form Espada to all this La Flor foolishness have been priceless.)

Erin
09-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Let me guess. You're over thirty! :P

LOL, well, I think it's lame and I'm 29, so I'm not sure what that says about me...

MarieM
09-24-2010, 01:53 PM
This year, the cast is amazingly nuts ! All of them :lol:

Jenny
09-24-2010, 02:14 PM

Ah, so he's a pig. Plenty of other people to cheer for thankfully!

purple skates
09-24-2010, 02:58 PM

I thought it was him, but I probably got the names and faces mixed up. I was going from watching the credits at the end, not reading something.

I looked at the dvr again last night. I was wrong. Oops.

orbitz
09-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Ah, so he's a pig. Plenty of other people to cheer for thankfully!

To be fair, the girls in the Wild videos are adults. Most of them want to get wild, crazy, drunk and act like fools during Spring Breaks. If they're dumb enough to put themselves in compromising situations in front of a video camera than it's their faults.