PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Nicaragua

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37

mindy74
12-20-2010, 04:21 AM
Yeah. For someone who, in his exit interviews, tried to blame editing for making it seem like he was a bigot he did a piss poor job of taking up Jeff on his offer to set the record straight and only confirmed the original impression he gave.

He's disgusting. A homophobic bully.

Allen
12-20-2010, 04:23 AM
Yeah. For someone who, in his exit interviews, tried to blame editing for making it seem like he was a bigot he did a piss poor job of taking up Jeff on his offer to set the record straight and only confirmed the original impression he gave.

I didn't see it, what did he say? Or do I even want to know?

Spareoom
12-20-2010, 04:29 AM
Well apparently there's been rumors floating around that the next season is Boston Rob vs. Russel so I guess that theory is dead, for now. Redemption Island has been rumored a bit not not nearly as much. Huh. Either way, it's interesting.

marbri
12-20-2010, 04:33 AM
I didn't see it, what did he say? Or do I even want to know?

He just mumbled about quacking ducks and rubbish and Jeff basically waved him off and cut him off.

Prancer
12-20-2010, 04:36 AM
I have a question mark in the editing of Sash. Did Jane take her story that Prancer mentioned to the jury house(about Sash promising to pay her mortage if he won) and turn them all against Sash? Because I didn't see in the show anything to deserve that level of contempt. Jeff himself asked Sash just then why he didn't give his idol to Brenda and she points out she was plotting against him the day before and he found out. How could Jeff not know that? Why leave something that important out and make it seem like Sash selfishly kept his idol and voted her out? So did they edit Sash in a way to explain him getting zero points to keep the real issue out of the spotlight?

Jane DID talk at Ponderosa and people believed her story about Sash, but IMO they believed what she said because of their dealings with Sash. In Insider and Ponderosa clips, it was clear that people did. not. like. Sash and considered him a real weasel. I don't think he would have stood a chance with or without Jane's story.

I'm laughing because it appears that the audience in the building had read the spoilers, because you could hear the audible gasp when Chase's third vote was read. When his fourth vote was read, it was like the air got sucked out of the room. :lol: SO funny. Knew that Fabio would pull it out, but that sort of did get my heart pumping. ;) Isn't it fun that Survivor keeps surprising people even when they think they have it all figured out?

I thought that was :lol: too, but the spoilers are never 100% right and haven't been this season--but they have been a little TOO close lately and it's not nearly as much fun as it was when they were wrong about half the time.

I am :eek: that Jeff didn't ask everybody a question. He has always done that in the past. And I am especially :eek: that he didn't ask Jill a question, because Jill really had a life-changing experience on Survivor of the sort that Jeff usually loves.

Was there some point to the Amber-giving-birth story that I missed? Boston Rob told her to push and she did? Wooo. What a TEAM.

purple skates
12-20-2010, 04:42 AM
For a change someone I wanted to win actually did. :cheer2: Fabio :cheer2:

That said, it was a rather blah season.

caseyedwards
12-20-2010, 04:44 AM
Why don't Erik and Jaime get any attention for their marriage and Baby?!? LOL LOL

purple skates
12-20-2010, 04:44 AM
Who?

BaileyCatts
12-20-2010, 04:47 AM
Is it listed anywhere who voted for Fabio and who voted for Chase (besides the ones we saw on the show as they voted)?

marbri
12-20-2010, 04:47 AM
Jane DID talk at Ponderosa and people believed her story about Sash, but IMO they believed what she said because of their dealings with Sash. In Insider and Ponderosa clips, it was clear that people did. not. like. Sash and considered him a real weasel. I don't think he would have stood a chance with or without Jane's story.

I always seem to like the people everyone hates and hate the people everyone loves (Fabio) that I'm blind to whatever made Sash so vile :lol:

I am :eek: that Jeff didn't ask everybody a question. He has always done that in the past. And I am especially :eek: that he didn't ask Jill a question, because Jill really had a life-changing experience on Survivor of the sort that Jeff usually loves.

Was there some point to the Amber-giving-birth story that I missed? Boston Rob told her to push and she did? Wooo. What a TEAM

I can't even remember who Jill was?

About the new baby. I took from it that there were difficulties and the baby was stuck at one point but Jeff (in his quest to illustrate the Survivor family) wanted to announce what a great pair Rob and Amber still are and how together they overcome all obstacles :lol:

Prancer
12-20-2010, 05:21 AM
I can't even remember who Jill was?

Jill was the ER doctor who was Marty's friend. Survivor made her really think about people who don't have food and shelter in the world, and she has gotten very much involved with an international charity Kelly Bruno's father either runs or is involved with in some way (it's been a while).

That's usually the sort of story you get on the reunion.

About the new baby. I took from it that there were difficulties and the baby was stuck at one point but Jeff (in his quest to illustrate the Survivor family) wanted to announce what a great pair Rob and Amber still are and how together they overcome all obstacles :lol:

:blah: No one who delivers a baby 10 minutes after getting to the hospital has run into any real "difficulties" during the birth or had a baby that was really "stuck." "A slight catch," perhaps.

marbri
12-20-2010, 05:28 AM
Then it really is Jeff's shame he didn't get to her. A good story. They really should have cut back on football coach and his fanclub.

Jeff's so in love with Romber that I imagine Rob buying Amber tissues for a runny nose would turn into Rob recognizing Amber had a life threatening virus and performed a miracle to pull her through it ;)

caseyedwards
12-20-2010, 05:29 AM
Who?

I only remember because China is one of my favorite seasons! Amanda!

Ares
12-20-2010, 05:43 AM
I thought Chase did a great job at final TC. I was surprised to find myself rooting for him to win. I was also horrified that in the past I said things that both Marty and Dan said in their final questions. Marty was a douchebag, especially with that "cerebral" thing.

I second BaileyCatts question. So who voted voted for Fabio and who voted for Chase?

As a sometimes country fan, I could see Chase's song doing well on country radio....It sounded like one of Eric Church's recent hit songs, so I wouldn't count him out so fast. Saying that, I really don't like that kind of country music.

PeterG
12-20-2010, 06:23 AM
:blah:

The surfer dude who didn't know what was happening most of the time wins the million. :barf:

Then he brags about never backstabbing anybody. Dude, your game was so poor that you were never part of a majority/voting block. Your play was so weak that that opportunity was never even available to you as an option. You won three back-to-back challenges (which was GREAT), but other than that...you had nothing going for you.

As for the five to four vote I read here before seeing the finale on the west coast, my thought was, "Fabio beat Sash???" So I was completely :eek: that Sash got zero votes. Sash was the best strategist by far of the final three. The jury took it personal instead of using their brains to look at good gameplay. I imagine if you beat the pants off of any of them at chess, they'd take it personal and flip the board into your face once you won against them. :blah: :rolleyes: