PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Nicaragua

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37

marbri
12-20-2010, 03:36 AM
Shame Chase didn't win as I don't see him earning much as a singer.

Spareoom
12-20-2010, 03:36 AM
So I'm dying here laughing, and here's why.

So you know that Survivor is always infamously spoiled. For the longest time, people have known that Fabio wins (and tonight's episode just reeked of it in editing; it was SO obvious) and that Sash gets no votes. However, it was thought/spoiled that the vote was going to be 7-2 in Fabio's favor, not 5-4.

I'm laughing because it appears that the audience in the building had read the spoilers, because you could hear the audible gasp when Chase's third vote was read. When his fourth vote was read, it was like the air got sucked out of the room. :lol: SO funny. Knew that Fabio would pull it out, but that sort of did get my heart pumping. ;) Isn't it fun that Survivor keeps surprising people even when they think they have it all figured out?

Erin
12-20-2010, 03:40 AM
Shame Chase didn't win as I don't see him earning much as a singer.

:eek: That was SO bad. I think Jud has more of a future in modeling than Chase does in singing, so Chase probably needs the money more.

DaveRocks
12-20-2010, 03:41 AM
So you know that Survivor is always infamously spoiled. For the longest time, people have known that Fabio wins (and tonight's episode just reeked of it in editing; it was SO obvious) and that Sash gets no votes. However, it was thought/spoiled that the vote was going to be 7-2 in Fabio's favor, not 5-4.

Well, editing is always more obvious when you read spoilers.

What a great ending to a fantastic season!

marbri
12-20-2010, 03:42 AM
I have a question mark in the editing of Sash. Did Jane take her story that Prancer mentioned to the jury house(about Sash promising to pay her mortage if he won) and turn them all against Sash? Because I didn't see in the show anything to deserve that level of contempt. Jeff himself asked Sash just then why he didn't give his idol to Brenda and she points out she was plotting against him the day before and he found out. How could Jeff not know that? Why leave something that important out and make it seem like Sash selfishly kept his idol and voted her out? So did they edit Sash in a way to explain him getting zero points to keep the real issue out of the spotlight?

Spareoom
12-20-2010, 03:44 AM
Well, editing is always more obvious when you read spoilers.

What a great ending to a fantastic season!

Of course. :) But let's say that they're reading the votes, and it's 4/4 Chase and Fabio. They pause it for five minutes. Thinking back on what you just watched, who do you REALLY think gets that last vote? Even if you're not spoiled, if you have a second to think about it, it's pretty clear.

ETA: RE Sash: The jury sat in on Tribal Council, so they would have heard Jane accuse Sash. So they would have known about that even if Jane didn't breath a word about it at Ponderosa. Judging by her crazy eyes and face, however, I'm guessing that she went on and on and on and on about it.

marbri
12-20-2010, 03:46 AM
Do we need to spend so much time talking about someone that got voted off pre-jury.

mindy74
12-20-2010, 03:54 AM
I'm shocked at how good Sash looks. He kind of reminds me of Mac from It's Always Sunny. He looks like a completely different guy than on the island.

Allen
12-20-2010, 03:56 AM
I'm shocked at how good Sash looks. He kind of reminds me of Mac from It's Always Sunny. He looks like a completely different guy than on the island.

For the longest time I thought Sash was gay, then it turns out he isn't. I guess I was flipping back and form between Survivor and ANTM and missed that he's a big player back in New York.

marbri
12-20-2010, 04:04 AM
Prancer. When you read this can you give me an idea of what thread to read at Survivor Sucks that has all the behind the scenes gossip about what really went on?

Lacey
12-20-2010, 04:11 AM
OK, what's the part about Boston Rob, can I spoil guess?

DaveRocks
12-20-2010, 04:12 AM
Shannon is a bigoted twit. :rolleyes: And to think that he's a father.

Lacey
12-20-2010, 04:16 AM
The new season will be that when you are voted out, you will go to Redemption Island. Next person comes there. The two will fight it out physically for redemption, they get to go back in the game.

Eden
12-20-2010, 04:17 AM
Boo, the redemption island is the Israeli version survivor's idea.
Only in Israeli version it is called the Island of the Dead People.

marbri
12-20-2010, 04:18 AM
Shannon is a bigoted twit. :rolleyes: And to think that he's a father.

Yeah. For someone who, in his exit interviews, tried to blame editing for making it seem like he was a bigot he did a piss poor job of taking up Jeff on his offer to set the record straight and only confirmed the original impression he gave.