PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Nicaragua

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

MarieM
11-16-2010, 05:50 AM
So, I am not the only one thinking he could win cool :)
Or that he isn't that dumb and that it's just his play to win ? ;)

dbell1
11-18-2010, 01:22 AM
What IDIOTS decided that putting wood crates next to a fire was a good idea? :confused:

DaveRocks
11-18-2010, 01:55 AM
Good riddance Brenda!!! Price she paid for being so smug. :lol:

*Love it* that everyone except Kelly (who appears to be completely out of the loop) voted for Brenda.

Cupid
11-18-2010, 02:02 AM
Surprised (a little) that Sash voted for Brenda. But it's a good thing.

Prancer
11-18-2010, 04:36 AM
Iron Woman Jane :cheer2:. I am going to have to start picking the dog up a few times a day. :lol: at the baleful looks I will get.

Brenda certainly had an interesting reaction to finding out her head was on the block. First she said she considered the effort unworthy, then she basically said she was too proud to beg. I actually understand that, but it does make me understand why Jeff said Brenda is no Parvati. He was referring to something else, but Parvati would have been working her wiles. I don't think I've ever seen anyone take it quite the way Brenda did.

And how dare they tease us with Na'Onka running off into the woods in disgrace in the previews and then stick us with a recrap episode next week????

purple skates
11-18-2010, 04:43 AM
Surprised (a little) that Sash voted for Brenda. But it's a good thing.

Me too...and ITA

genevieve
11-18-2010, 05:12 AM
That was really satisfying :EVILLE:

I don't think these boneheads could have created a more flammable cage for that fire if they tried :lol:

:cheer2: JANE!!!!!! :cheer2: Anyone think that Jeff's remark at the end of the ep about fighting for it is foreshadowing? He said it in reference to Brenda, but if you think about how Jane was ready to quit the immunity challenge and then won, it could be telling.

This was one of those TC's where it seemed like we only saw a fraction of what went on. Totally saw the Brenda-is-no-Parvati angle. wow that chick is a piece of work! Loved her smug expression melting into disappointment when Sash did not hand over the HII :lol: I knew then that Sash voted for her - but I was really surprised that chase did. He seemed really confused by the whole turn of events. And Kelly Purple? I think it's been an act of mercy on the part of the producers that we haven't heard much from her thus far.

NaOnka is still playing fast and loose - I still maintain that she's a pretty astute player, although her emotional and reactive style will do her in.

DaveRocks
11-18-2010, 07:52 AM
And how dare they tease us with Na'Onka running off into the woods in disgrace in the previews and then stick us with a recrap episode next week????

Oh no, really? I must have missed that. A recap episode already? Boooo!

[I suppose that it makes sense to do it the day before (US) Thanksgiving since a lot of regular viewers won't necessarily be able to watch. Nonetheless... :( ]

MarieM
11-18-2010, 08:11 AM
Oh My !
I was right then, she got busted by her dear Sash. Strange !
Who initiated that ? Wait, I'll watch tonight, don't answer :)

Prancer
11-18-2010, 08:25 AM
[I suppose that it makes sense to do it the day before (US) Thanksgiving since a lot of regular viewers won't necessarily be able to watch. Nonetheless... :( ]

They do it every year. And really, I'm glad, because I'll be cooking like crazy next Wednesday. But still--grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Loved her smug expression melting into disappointment when Sash did not hand over the HII :lol:

She said at Pondersoa that she didn't even ask him for it (maybe not in so many words, Brenda, but really). I guess she thought he would just hand it to her.

I knew then that Sash voted for her - but I was really surprised that chase did. He seemed really confused by the whole turn of events.

They didn't show it because it would have ruined the suspense, you know, but Na'Onka told them both that the plan was for Brenda, Na'Onka, and Purple Kelly to go to the finals, booting Sash and Chase when it was necessary. And that was true; that was Brenda's plan. That's what changed Sash's mind; in his vote, he said basically that he was getting Brenda before she got him. Chase, though, I think only voted for Brenda because everyone else was, even after hearing Na'Onka's story.

And Kelly Purple? I think it's been an act of mercy on the part of the producers that we haven't heard much from her thus far.

Some of the boots have said that she's a really sweet girl, but.......:lol:

walei
11-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Sad that Brenda's gone... I was rooting for her because of her calm and cool. I totally understand her not wanting to scramble... Some people just do not like to be in that situation and do not wants to go through that process.

I also am kind of surprised that Jane and NaOnka just turned against her like that. Brenda and Sash saved Jane at the last tribal when Marty was targeting her!

I'm rooting for Jane now though because it'll be cool to see someone like her win. My friend said Jane held on to that rope during the challenge because she was the only one that remembered that Fabio peed in that pool :D

marbri
11-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Wheee!!! I love watching this show unspoiled and I totally overestimated Brenda. Jane though is one tough lady with a creepy touch of The Hill Have Eyes to her :eek:

...and I really hope NaOnka stays around for a long time for entertainment value

Cupid
11-18-2010, 02:12 PM
When Purple Kelly opened her mouth to speak at TC, I then knew why she was so out of the loop.:o

Fridge_Break
11-18-2010, 04:21 PM
:respec: Jane!
:respec: Holly for initially orchestrating getting Brenda out!
:lol: at someone telling Purple Kelly how she doesn't seem to talk much while at the reward.

jamesy
11-18-2010, 04:22 PM
When Purple Kelly opened her mouth to speak at TC, I then knew why she was so out of the loop.:o
It was like she knew--at that moment in time--that she would be neglected by the producers and this was Her Time to Shine and then....she failed. :lol: