PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Nicaragua

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

jamesy
11-11-2010, 04:38 AM
This was actually an interesting episode--lots of plotting and scheming. What did go down between Jane and Marty? There had to be something we didn't see.
The bit about Jane not letting her grandkids play with Marty's kids was so odd. I don't know if I missed something or it was just some random vote talk. :confused:

genevieve
11-11-2010, 05:12 AM
I would guess that the big tragedy would be something related to their food supply - an animal eats it, it gets washed out, or another fire in camp (like in Survivor: Amazon).

I'm kinda sad Marty's gone. He started playing better, but he wasn't able to overcome his blunders with Jane at the beginning and the mighty Sash/Brenda alliance. he's nowhere near as good at the game as he thinks, but he was interesting to watch.

Speaking of interesting, a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that NaOnka is, in her own way, incredibly crafty about this game. She may get to the finals as a goat, but I could see her winning votes a la Courtney Yates in China. Depending on who is there with her she could win.

My weekly Brenda report: :blah:

That was really sad seeing the ladies bounce off that brick wall and funny :lol:

PeterG
11-11-2010, 06:01 AM
So Sash, Brenda, Sash, Chase and Naonka think they are a voting block? Or they have Holly and Jane on their side. Six of them against Dan, Benry, Fabio and Kelly S.?

Are those last four aware that they are all odd "men" out?

P.S. Is Benry a real name, or was the typist at the hospital careless and mis-spelled Henry and the family never bothered to correct the error?

PeterG
11-11-2010, 06:06 AM
Chase's CD cover:

Friday Nights and Sunday Mornings (http://www.therealityjunkies.com/wp-content/gallery/chase-rice/chase_rice_02.jpg)

Includes the hit songs, "Beach Beauty Queen", "Country 'Til I'm Dead", "Good College Times" and "Blame It On The Beer".

Track Listing (http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8207104)

I smell Grammy's.

Allen
11-11-2010, 06:24 AM
P.S. Is Benry a real name, or was the typist at the hospital careless and mis-spelled Henry and the family never bothered to correct the error?

I think his name is Ben Henry and he combined them...which makes me believe that he fancies himself on the same level as say Brangelina.

genevieve
11-11-2010, 06:26 AM
his real name is Ben Henry.

ETA: Allen beat me to it!

Squibble
11-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Speaking of interesting, a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that NaOnka is, in her own way, incredibly crafty about this game. She may get to the finals as a goat, but I could see her winning votes a la Courtney Yates in China. Depending on who is there with her she could win.

People actually liked Courtney. :shuffle: She was witty and entertaining.

Na'Onka is mean and nasty. Even Dan would beat her. :yikes:

So Sash, Brenda, Sash, Chase and Naonka think they are a voting block? Or they have Holly and Jane on their side. Six of them against Dan, Benry, Fabio and Kelly S.?

Kelly (assuming she's actually a contestant, and not some editing trick) voted for Marty.

Ostensibly, it's seven (Sash, Brenda, Chase, Na'Onka, Kelly, Holly, and Jane) against three (Dan, Benry, and Jud ["Fabio"]). I don't think those blocs are going to stick together quite like that at the next Tribal Council.

The editing vis--vis Jane the past two episodes has been very odd. Everyone says she stands a good chance of winning if she makes it to the Final, but she's been acting just about as BSC as Na'Onka. Also, she made a big show of lasting longer than the men (especially Marty) in last week's Immunity Challenge, but she was struggling badly this time around. Blindside material, perhaps?

Prancer
11-11-2010, 06:50 AM

Purple Kelly voted for Marty and I am pretty sure has a solid alliance with Brenda. Marty, Dan, Benry and Fabio were the ones who voted for Jane.

Jane's full comment: I hope it's you tonight and not me. You are a disgrace to every man that calls himself a father. If I had a child or grandchild there's no way in heck I would allow my child or my grandchild to come play with your children after you went off on me last week. That is an attack against women, plain and simple. And you're a disgraceful father.

Ponderosa is really lush this time--most luxurious one they've ever had. And PPPPMMMMLLLLL at delusional Marty, who told Alina that if he had known he was going to be a target, he was sure he could have just leaned over and asked Sash for the idol, and Sash would have handed it over. Because, you know, Marty was the smartest guy in the game. :lol:

Cupid
11-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Poor Naonka! Trying to say something at TC that just came out as incoherent and garbled and inarticulate and was called out on it twice! :o

PeterG
11-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Apparently NaOnka's tribemates do not like humanitarians.

Ares
11-12-2010, 01:27 AM
I was rooting for Brenda before this episode, but her bashing of Chase is getting really annoying and unnecessary. Yes, he might be a little paranoid but I would probably be too if someone who I at one point was tight with started answering my questions with "I don't really look much into the future." ook Brenda.

And what was with the rant of the "alpha male illusion"? I don't recall Chase ever claiming or acting like he should be alpha male. He even went against the original alpha male alliance with their psycho leader back in the first tribal to save...surprise, surprise..Brenda.

victoriajh
11-12-2010, 01:55 AM
Apparently NaOnka's tribemates do not like humanitarians.

apparently then neither do I =) At least russell was entertaiing- NAONKA ( who i refuse to do the whole smnall BIG letter name thingy for) is mean and I really think ( becasue she keeps saying it) that is who she is - funny that she has not put together the fact she is only there casue people wont vote for her!!

I was rooting for Brenda before this episode, but her bashing of Chase is getting really annoying and unnecessary. Yes, he might be a little paranoid but I would probably be too if someone who I at one point was tight with started answering my questions with "I don't really look much into the future." ook Brenda.

i am hoping that the whole 'when someone thinks they are running the show the get blinsided thing' happens to her soon....... spoilers feel free to TELL me that happens SOON!!! she needs to go but i cant decide who i want out more NAIONKA or brenda..... decisions descisions!!!

Spareoom
11-12-2010, 05:20 AM
SPOILERS for victoriajh

Brenda is actually slated to go in the next episode, if that helps. :)

sk8pics
11-12-2010, 11:21 AM
The editing vis--vis Jane the past two episodes has been very odd. Everyone says she stands a good chance of winning if she makes it to the Final, but she's been acting just about as BSC as Na'Onka. Also, she made a big show of lasting longer than the men (especially Marty) in last week's Immunity Challenge, but she was struggling badly this time around. Blindside material, perhaps?

I really don't like Jane at all. She seems crazy and just mad and mean at times, to me. Wouldn't have been sorry to see her go. Marty, yes, he's arrogant, and did some stupid things, but he doesn't annoy me as much as Jane. And it will almost be enough to make me stop watching Survivor if Naonka makes it to the finale. She is just mean. She's a teacher, right? I would get my kids out of her classroom asap, assuming she goes back to teaching.

Prancer
11-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Na'Onka used to be a PE teacher, but now works for the YMCA as a personal trainer.