PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Nicaragua

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

MarieM
11-04-2010, 07:57 AM
In Marie's defense, the entire boot list is not all that obvious to find. It's been posted in bits and pieces and sometimes a bit cryptically. If you read the threads consistently you'll find the whole list, but it's not glaring right at you. :)
Plus I am trying to avoid the missaye's posts and some of the others that spoils. Last year, you couldn't avoid the spoilers, it's much more easy this year. The only one I came across is the boot of last weeks. And I am sure not going to want to find out the others :)

KHenry14
11-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Bizarre season this time around...

Marty's rant about Jane, while petty and shallow, also likely planted a seed. People will think twice about letting her get to the finals now.

Are Benry and Purple Kelly actually in this game? From the edit they are invisible.

Naonka's pettiness was incredibly juvenile. When Russell did stuff like that, he was trying to upset the tribe. Naonka's motivation was pure spite, and that hurts her chances to win it all. Frankly if, I was playing, I'd do everything I could to take her with me to the finals, as I can't see anyone voting for her.

It's interesting that the II's haven't really had much of an impact on the game so far. The people who have them really haven't been in danger yet. I wonder if they will play a role at all this season.

And is Dan finally playing the game after all this time?

MarieM
11-04-2010, 03:32 PM
I concur, I don't get most of the decisions AT ALL.

I think Judd aka Fabio isn't as stupid as the others wish him to be.
I'd rather him win than any other one at that point. I think Brenda / Sash are toast already. Too much plotting.

I don't get Marty. I really hope he'll go next time. I wish Naonka would go soon, but I am afraid she might be one of the final three. Brrrrr.

Kasey
11-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Would love to see Fabio and Jane as final two; if a final three, then Naonka would definitely be a good goat to take along.

MarieM
11-04-2010, 04:00 PM
I wish Fabio wins it. Playing the dumb may be very cool if he's not that dumb. Is he ?
We'll see anyway :)

Prancer
11-05-2010, 04:10 AM
I had almost managed to forget about Benry until we saw his vote.

Yeah, what was THAT?

You and Alina have something in common:

Alina: Benry is a tool. Hes totally a tool. Hes a name dropper. Hes a Hollywood boy. He swears hes the king of everything. He swears girls love him and hes so full of himself.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/survivor-castaway-interview-alina-wilson/

I just watched some Insider videos. Alina and Purple Kelly found a big coconut and shared it with Jane and maybe Brenda; they decided that the guys don't do enough around camp to deserve food. I don't remember ever seeing a season with so many people taking food for themselves.

This is such a weird cast.

smurfy
11-05-2010, 04:19 AM
This is such a weird cast.
Great summary!!!!

orbitz
11-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Who got kicked off this week? I tried to watch it on cbs.com, but the video kept stalling before the end of TC.

Noakomi's a P.E. teacher? I wouldn't want her anywhere near my kids after seeing her on Survivor.

purple skates
11-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Alina

marbri
11-05-2010, 02:13 PM
I wonder if Russell hasn't just changed the way people play this game. This cast would have all seen Russell make it to the end being an obnoxious bullying little troll. Oh he was fun to watch in many ways but I think he also opened the door for a fcuk you attitude to your tribemates. The show itself didn't stop anything so they gave the greenlight to do whatever the hell you want. They almost seemed impatient from the word go and didn't seem to waste any time alienating those they deemed unworthy, and they didn't seem to see that as a problem.

Prancer
11-11-2010, 03:03 AM
If Russell changed the game, then the new players should keep in mind that Russell hasn't won a game.

This was actually an interesting episode--lots of plotting and scheming. What did go down between Jane and Marty? There had to be something we didn't see.

The look on Marty's face when Na'Onka didn't play her idol--:lol:.

OTOH, the look on Na'Onka's face when Brenda said that someone might want to take Na'Onka to the end to be a goat (that's not exactly it, but that was the gist) was priceless, too, in a different way. It doesn't seem to have occurred to Na that she might not be sticking around just because people like her so much.

Those poor women must have been covered with bruises after that challenge. They're all pretty bony by now. :yikes:

Lacey
11-11-2010, 03:09 AM
What was that preview about, something big happens, perhaps tragic? Or maybe an alligator washes up on the beach. Has anyone read previews?

Spareoom
11-11-2010, 03:16 AM
Here it is in spoilers, if you don't want to know:

Apparently next week there is a big fire at camp which is unintentionally started by one of the cast; I've heard either Jane or Nay.

Prancer
11-11-2010, 03:16 AM
What was that preview about, something big happens, perhaps tragic? Or maybe an alligator washes up on the beach. Has anyone read previews?

I read spoilers, if that will do and I think it's a fire in the camp

smurfy
11-11-2010, 03:22 AM
Very interesting episode, and I think I am starting to get the season. Also given the previews for next week, with the spoiler message, things are making sense.
Na is still BSC (bat sh$% crazy) - still not sure if some of it my be strategy, or in hindsight by Na.
Brenda/Sash - I am neutral with them. objectively they are playing a good game, but I feel nothing for them. I did notice that Brenda smiled nicely at Alina - so thinking of the jury.
Marty - so glad u r gone. Why did you get so fixated on Jimmie J then Jane. People with names that begin with J. I think if Marty was not fixated on a person/issue, and just played, he would have done better, but so obnoxious.
Interesting how Dan and Holly are still around. Funny how if one missed the first 2 episodes/didn't know about the shoe incident, Holly seems normal/capable.
Fabio admitted to playing dumb. I am really hoping he is!
TC tonight - what a hoot. Jeff was speechless. I always used to think my dream job would be planning/testing the routes for the Amazing Race, but now, being a cameraman at TC in Survivor would be fun too.