PDA

View Full Version : What?! No MTV VMA awards thread yet?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

deltask8er
09-13-2010, 02:51 AM
Actually, I haven't watched the first hour yet.

9:09 -- Lindsay Lohan just slapped the shiz out of Chelsea Handler.

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/09/12/mtv-vmas-2010-live-blog/

:watch:

I watched some of the videos featured on MTV in the middle of the night this week. Looks like I haven't been missing much in terms of videos. Either :yawn: or over the top. None really :cool: .

Also, E! will have fashion review of the VMAs on Friday. I'm sure most of it will be devoted to Lady Gaga's outfits.

check out Gaga's shoes!

http://www.mtv.com/photos/vma-2010-lady-gaga-lookbook-mtv-style/1647403/5198099/photo.jhtml

Rex
09-13-2010, 02:56 AM
Sorry, but I think Chelsea Handler is a stank-ass hostess.

dbell1
09-13-2010, 02:57 AM
I'm not only watching, I'm DVRing it. :watch:

The Lohan thing was part of a funny skit where people were slapping Chelsea's butt.

There's now some woman singing about Dog Days. Better than watching Beiber and I think she might actually be singing live (unlike that teen monstrosity).

Rex
09-13-2010, 03:02 AM
Bieber makes me ill....

overedge
09-13-2010, 03:07 AM
I watched some of the videos featured on MTV in the middle of the night this week. Looks like I haven't been missing much in terms of

I'm a-gonna let you finish, but I just want to say that last year's thread was ONE OF THE BEST THREADS OF ALL TIME!!!!

PrincessLeppard
09-13-2010, 03:07 AM
Chelsea Handler is a terrible host. Jared Leto looks :smokin: and congrats to my boys 30 Seconds to Mars for winning Best Rock Video. (I think. Was watching True Blood finale.)

PrincessLeppard
09-13-2010, 03:10 AM
Dear Taylor,

Your song is boring. Please wrap it up before I'm forced to send Kanye back up there.

Love,

PL

dbell1
09-13-2010, 03:11 AM
Chelsea's trying too hard.

Taylor Swift is also singing live. Unlike Florence, it's painful. But, I'll forgive her anything. Except this strange acting on stage. :huh:

They've done everything to show her as innocent except tossed puppies on stage. :lol:

Rex
09-13-2010, 03:12 AM
Dear Taylor,

Your song is boring. Please wrap it up before I'm forced to send Kanye back up there.

Love,

PL

:rofl: Oh Princess Leppard, you are making me laff muchlie!

PrincessLeppard
09-13-2010, 03:23 AM
Why is Mary J Blige wailing at me???? I can't get to the remote....Finley on my lap....

Dislodge cat or listen to this drivel?

Sorry, Finley....

deltask8er
09-13-2010, 03:25 AM
I'm a-gonna let you finish, but I just want to say that last year's thread was ONE OF THE BEST THREADS OF ALL TIME!!!!

It's in the archives

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=68001

I barely remember it, so I guess I should re-read it.

Yeah, Chelsea Handler's humor is usually only funny for a few minutes and in front of a smaller studio audience. I only like the part of her show featuring other comedians talking about what's in entertainment news.

dbell1
09-13-2010, 03:25 AM
Lep - did you catch the Drake pre interview? He's gonna make every woman feel special - the rich woman, the woman at home, even your grandmom will feel special. :wideeyes:

Mary J is scaring me in that outfit. It's like Police Woman meets cougar. :scream:

Can someone explain that song? "Fancy"?

DickButtonFan
09-13-2010, 03:26 AM
Did they do a bunch of satanic stuff again?

shan
09-13-2010, 03:28 AM
Dear Taylor,

Love,

PL

:rofl:

PrincessLeppard
09-13-2010, 03:29 AM
Lep - did you catch the Drake pre interview? He's gonna make every woman feel special - the rich woman, the woman at home, even your grandmom will feel special. :wideeyes:

I didn't feel special. I can't speak for my grandma, though. :D

Did they do a bunch of satanic stuff again?

:confused: