PDA

View Full Version : And The Worst Hambuger Is....

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

moebius
09-12-2010, 01:02 AM
I'm here to verify the amazingness of the In-in-Out burger (and they're CHEAP, too). I lived in Cali up until three years ago, and boy do I miss them. It's a testament to In-in-Out that their burger ranked highest along with a national chain even though they only have restaurants in four states.

I tried In-Out 2x and both times I asked for the burger well done and they were never well done, pink in the middle. I have never went back since.

IceAlisa
09-12-2010, 01:08 AM
In-n-out is da bomb. My favorite is protein style. :swoon:

I've had BK only a handful of times in my life and every single time it made me sick. I also think it's the worst-tasting of all the fast food burgers.

Rex
09-12-2010, 01:21 AM
BK doesn't bother me too much - I prefer flame-broiled to fried.

Moto Guzzi
09-12-2010, 05:02 AM
Five Guys is my favorite. President Obama stopped in at the one near where I work and bought about 75 for his staff and the press following him around.

I don't eat any other fast food burgers. McDonald's tastes more like cardboard than meat. I can't stand the thought of Wendy's after finding something in my burger that looked like an aorta. I nearly threw up then and am feeling queasy now just thinking about it. Shudder. :yikes:

I like McDonald's french fries.

Satellitegirl
09-12-2010, 05:03 AM
I love Five Guys...Wendy's...Cookout...I think those are the main ones. Burger King seems to add flavoring to make it seem like they're charbroiled, but I don't actually believe they are lol

Coco
09-12-2010, 05:05 AM
I think White Castles' "burger" is actually a slice of meatloaf.

And when you get a FRESH McDonald's burger, it's pretty good :) I order the McDouble no cheese, that way I know it'll be made to order and not just sitting around. Not bad for $1.

judiz
09-12-2010, 05:32 AM
White Castle hamburgers are totally disguesting. McDonalds are okay in an emergency but I prefer Wendy's. One of the best fast food burgers is Bobby Fray's at Bobby's Burger Place.

Really
09-12-2010, 05:32 AM
A&W

that is all. :)

No no, I mean A&W is the best.Teenburgers!

KikiSashaFan
09-12-2010, 05:32 PM
And when you get a FRESH McDonald's burger, it's pretty good :) I order the McDouble no cheese, that way I know it'll be made to order and not just sitting around. Not bad for $1.

You can also ask for the burgers to be made without seasoning, then they have to grill the patties fresh, not use ones from the warming tray.

Same with the fries. Order them with no salt and they'll make them fresh, then just sprinkle salt on them yourself.

Southpaw
09-12-2010, 05:39 PM
I can eat a dozen White Castles in one sitting. :swoon:

Auntie
09-12-2010, 05:39 PM
You can also ask for the burgers to be made without seasoning, then they have to grill the patties fresh, not use ones from the warming tray.

Same with the fries. Order them with no salt and they'll make them fresh, then just sprinkle salt on them yourself.

Then you wait so long for your food that you die from hunger. :lol: If you special order from any McDonald's near me you have about a 25% chance that they actually make the order properly.

Lucy25
09-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Sonic has great burgers!!

nypanda
09-12-2010, 07:06 PM
What - no Texans on the board?

WHATABURGER.

ChelleC
09-12-2010, 07:33 PM
I love Culver's, I think they are probably the best. Also like Sonic.

As for McDonald's, I always order mine without pickles, and I agree they are preetty good if fresh.

BigB08822
09-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Wendy's is my favorite fast food burger out of the options available to me where I live. The only problem is that they can be REALLY inconsistent! Sometimes it is perfect and other times it is cold and poorly dressed. You just never know what you will get.

I never go to Mcdonalds for a burger, I rarely go there at all, but when I do it is for nuggets.

A few weeks ago I had a Sonic burger that was insanely good! Greasy, but in a good way, hot and cheese melting everywhere! It was one of the best burgers I had in a long time. I love that they use diced onions instead of big onion rings.