PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Diaries – Season Two (Thursdays at 8pm on the CW Network)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

mashenka82
10-31-2010, 01:27 AM
That's kinda funny, because when I saw Nina do the head turn as she looked at someone at the ball the other night I thought "That kinda looks like Damon's mannerisms" lol so yeah, might be. Or maybe they made them similar on purpose since they're both dark/intense characters and have known each other a long time. not unheard of for people to have the same mannerisms if they've been around one another a lot.

But actually, that's just it. They knew each other 145 years ago for what? A month? A Year? And then Katherine "died" and they hadn't been together since. That's why it's a good read, but makes me think it's Nina's doing, not really a part of who Damon is as a result of Katherine.

Satellitegirl
11-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Yet again a great episode. I feel like such a dork for crying, but Damon telling Elena that...*sigh* Will be interesting to see what happens with the "originals". Also, I just have to say, and probably needless, but Vampire Diaries kicks Twilight's butt all over the place lol.

Ian played that scene perfect.

Bonita
11-05-2010, 04:01 AM
Damon is playing it just right, OMG, I am so in love. I'm a plus 40 acting like a tween, OMG, loving him. Stefan is manning it up, I finally respect him, but Damn, sqee! He is breaking my heart, I see man vs. boy happening. I could do without the constant blood, though, almost puked my dinner during the kidnapper death scene. Facial hair is gross enough without blood all over it. Is Miami Vice coming back in vogue? Sick of the scruff!

PeterG
11-05-2010, 04:34 AM
Holy decapitation scene. :eek: That was well done!

The episode would have ended perfectly if it had stopped with Elena clutching her necklace that was around her neck from out of nowhere. Tears were running down my face!

But then they had to pull the :rolleyes: move of "...but he's not REALLY dead". That's the oldest one in the book, guys!

manhn
11-05-2010, 04:45 AM
Aww, Damon is sooo dreamy--NOT! ZZZZ on his lurrrvve for Elena.

This episode was okay. The best parts involved Bonnie/Jeremy and Caroline/Tyler. Tyler's "I have no one to tell" kinda broke my heart.

Like the British vampire quite a bit. And her "friend" kinda looks like Stephane Lambiel.

Bonita
11-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Aww, Damon is sooo dreamy--NOT! ZZZZ on his lurrrvve for Elena.

Like the British vampire quite a bit. And her "friend" kinda looks like Stephane Lambiel.

OMG, I kept thinking he looked familiar, was trying to place the actor, but I must have been thinking Lambiel. Hottie. Though Damon is #1 Hottie.

mashenka82
11-05-2010, 04:15 PM
THat's who Elijah looked like!!! I couldn't figure it out for the life of me.

As for the episode, I nearly cried when Elena came downt hte stairs to Stefan and Damon thought it was him she was running towards (when he smiled and then immediately realized it wasn't him, I wanted to cry). And then, I became complete mush when he told her he loved her at the end and erased her memory, that was just so horribly sad as a Damon fan!! I want him to have someone who will love him and only him!

Also, I loved Caroline/Tyler last night. It's amazing how much his character has changed from me hating him last year, to now just wanting to cry last night when he asked Caroline who he could tell when he was all alone in this! My heart (or what was left of it from the Damon drama) broke for him!

Have I said lately that I LOVE this show?!

Latte
11-05-2010, 04:25 PM
That scene where Damon and Elena just tore me up too.:swoon::violin:

I thought the head vamp looked familiar too!
Glad you guys post who he looked like.:encore:
I am so bored with Stef. He has no personality. I don't know how she can even look at him when Damon is around.:eek:
Was it just me, or did Ian look extra hot last night?
I like the idea of Caroline and Tyler, but, not Jeremy and Bonnie. I just don 't like the character of Bonnie for some reason.

Satellitegirl
11-05-2010, 08:11 PM
I like the idea of Caroline and Tyler as well. Bonnie and Jeremy doesn't bother me horribly...there was a bit more chemistry there last night than there had been at least.

lmarie086
11-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Time to revive this thread. So excited for tonight, I think I actually get to watch in real time! :)

Hedwig
11-18-2010, 11:06 PM
I think there is no episode tonight, is there? I think the next is on December 2nd.

lmarie086
11-19-2010, 02:15 PM
^I wasn't aware of that until I turned the tv on and saw Mason Lockwood. Not that I was disappointed to see him :swoon: but...it's so far away haha.

mashenka82
11-19-2010, 06:28 PM
There are two new episodes left before the big break, and they will air on December 2nd and 9th. Thank goodness last night's episode was the only one I managed to miss this season, otherwise I'd be in total withdrawal :P

Latte
11-21-2010, 01:44 AM
So, I was all excited because it was thursday, VD and GA day.
I get me a nice ice tea, some chips, and sit down on my comfy couch , eagerly waiting for Vampire Diaries.
What do I see? A ###### rerun!
I wanted to throw something at the TV!:mad::mad::mad:

mashenka82
12-02-2010, 10:01 PM
New episode tonight!!! I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it :)

I actually spent the last week rewatching season 1 because I managed to miss a couple of episodes last year (because I spent the winter/spring in Paris) and I have to say that I have a new appreciation and love for Damon and (surprisingly) Stefan as well.

Yay, can't wait for tonight!