PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Diaries – Season Two (Thursdays at 8pm on the CW Network)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

manhn
09-10-2010, 04:15 AM
Holy crap! Way too much happened! I hope Caroline can last as a vampire. I love her.

And Katherine is so hardcore. And I love Bonnie. This episode was too good for the CW.

silverstars
09-10-2010, 05:48 AM
I love this show!! Stefan is adorable, but there's just something about the idea of Damon and Elena together that I absolutely love. I'm so happy that the show has caught on and seems to be gaining popularity.

Satellitegirl
09-10-2010, 12:43 PM
I watched it and really enjoyed it....hope to keep watching. I had watched the pilot last season and another episode or two, and I kept forgetting to watch it.

museksk8r
09-10-2010, 03:39 PM
That was an incredible episode last night, perhaps my favorite of the series so far! Very action-packed and suspenseful! Katherine is a ruthless bad-ass, delivering all the grrrrrrrl power you could possibly want! Looks like Jeremy was yet again saved from becoming a vamp because of his ring protecting him, but poor Caroline wasn't so fortunate. Damon now has 2 big reasons to continue being an antagonist to Stefan with the Elena/Katherine wedge coming between them since Damon loves them both, but both only have eyes for his more sensitive, soulful brother. His pain from being turned down twice shows there is still some humanity there, but his anger towards his brother may mean that his dark side will consume him? Tyler also appears to be continuing on his path of causing havoc for the town of Mystic Falls. It appears all hell is going to break loose soon! Should be exciting to :watch:!

mashenka82
09-10-2010, 03:46 PM
The episode last night was amazing! I love Damon and honestly was quite sad for the guy! I hate how he was essentially begging Katherine to lie to him, to tell him that she cared for him, and she just shot him down! I think this season will be the leveling and then rebuilding of Damon! The scene with Damon/Katherine and then Damon/Elena really broke my heart and I have to give a huge thumbs up to Ian S for his portrayal! I think he did an amazing job bringing a vulnerability to Damon's character!

I absolutely love this show!

lmarie086
09-10-2010, 05:11 PM
I LOVED last nights episode. Holy crap.

Like I said before, Nina Dobrev is AMAZING as Katherine. What a great character portrayal! And Ian S just brings so much depth to Damon; I felt so bad for him last night :(

Even Stefan seemed a bit darker than in the first season. I really am so excited to see what happens next week...:watch:

Satellitegirl
09-10-2010, 05:27 PM
I agree about feeling bad for Damon. I'd be glad to comfort him :grope:

manhn
09-10-2010, 06:28 PM
I don't feel bad for Damon. He's such a dope and then breaks the neck of his supposed love's brother. I want Caroline to kick his butt.

AshleyN
09-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Katherine is an awesome HBIC. She played Damon like a fiddle.

I totally called her turning Caroline as soon as Damon offered to give her blood to heal her. That girl seriously cannot catch a break. I hope she goes badass now that she's a vamp to make up for all the crap thrown at her so far.

PeterG
09-11-2010, 06:04 AM
I watched the premiere with my Mom, who somehow seems unable to wait until the commercial break to ask questions. So I might watch it again later to see if I missed much. I think there was less dramatic impact because of the interruptions... :(

But it was cool to see Taylor Kinney from Trauma now on the Vampire Diaries (as Uncle Mason). I loved Trauma...

Is it just me, or is the cast of this show by far the most BEAUTIFUL cast of any TV show? Every single person is GORGEOUS! Here's an Uncle Mason shot not to be missed (think he works out at all?)...

:swoon: (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_AWH-9nLgrTs/Sjsj42rwy7I/AAAAAAAAHhw/LhnAoIM0dPs/s400/la_models-TaylorKinney-26255.jpg)

(Click on the swoon icon and you'll get the picture...)

SkateSkates
09-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Last thursdays show was amazing! I definitely agree that nina dobrev is even better at katherine- she's so evil and twisted it's great. I can't wait for next weeks show, because this one was such a cliffhanger with caroline...

I'm just glad they timed the vampire diaries to start when true blood ends so I can get my weekly fix of vampires year round (and not crappy twilight ones)

:)

Twilight1
09-11-2010, 06:11 PM
IMHO, Ian makes the show. I love him. I like all the actors and actresses but I love the edge and arc they have with his character and the potential.

Nina is also really good as Elena & Katharine

jayta
09-12-2010, 09:38 AM
I love this show too! Damon is my favorite. Though my heart sank for him when both Elena and Katherine professed that they will always love Stefan!! :( How could anyone love Stefan more than Damon?

It was hard to watch him spiral down. With one final act - 'killing' Jeremy. The drama was amazing. Acting perfection.

It's hard to believe that there's anyway that Elena could possibly fall for Damon. But I want this to happen sooooo much.

I don't really care for Caroline so much. I'd much prefer her as a human though. There's not many of those around. And I don't care much for Tyler's storyline. Maybe if he interacted with the group more then I could possibly care.

Bonnie I hate. You have no idea how much this woman annoys me. She thinks she's ALL THAT. And when she blames Damon for what happened to Caroline it was the last straw. It was HER fault that Caroline almost died from the car crash. Had she broken the spell it wouldn't have happened. Ugh.

But I can't wait for more! Eeeee!

mashenka82
09-13-2010, 12:18 AM
jayta - I'm with you in that it's hard to see a way for Elena to fall for damon, which is why I think this season will be all about demolishing Damon and bringing him to his knees in order to rebuild him and show him as someone who can be loved and who can love back. I think as of right now, we keep seeing this vampire who doesn't care about anyone or anything and if he doesn't get what he wants, he lashes out - which is what he did with jeremy, he didn't get what he wanted from Elena, so he wanted to hurt her back. I think that as the season goes on, we'll see her understand him more and we will see him change into someone who is love-able (not just by Elena, but by others as well).

Also, I really dislike Bonnie and I feel like I'm the only person who hates her! I know she'll blame Damon for becoming a vampire when it was her who actually advocated for Damon to give her blood! Also - in reality, it's her fault that Caroline was in the crash, and her fault that Tyler's dad died and that Anna is now dead - because had she disabled the device like she was asked, none of that would have happened. I really wish she'd been turned into a vamp :P

manhn
09-13-2010, 12:56 AM
As if Bonnie cares about Ana. Ana kidnapped Bonnie. The mayor wanted that gizmo to work, so no sympathy for the mayor. If Bonnie did make the gizmo not work, other humans would've died.

Bonnie can hate Damon all she wants. He tried to kill her and all. Also, I don't see the love showered on Bonnie. She hates Damon-a sin unforgivable to many.