PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Diaries – Season Two (Thursdays at 8pm on the CW Network)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

PeterG
04-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Did the shirtless scene come first? If that's the case, maybe the time it took to clean up all the excessive slobber made me miss that other scene... :D

Hedwig
04-12-2011, 07:07 PM
I wonder why they chose Alaric as a vessel for Klaus. (that is the way I understood it). Maybe because of his connection to Isabelle?

I was sorry that Matt was "spying" on Caroline, although I understand where he is coming from. but she surely must have told him that she was turned as well and that it wasn't her choice. Just like Vicky. I was a bit disappointed that that didn't change anything for him. And of course in Caroline's mother again who is always so ready to give her daughter up.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
04-15-2011, 01:14 AM
I finally got around to looking up who played Isobel. It's Mia Kirshner. I knew I recognized the actress, but I just couldn't put my finger on who it was.

Satellitegirl
04-20-2011, 05:18 AM
Great episode tonight. I like Bonnie ok, but I wouldn't have been completely torn up if she was "dead" dead. I wonder what form Alaric will take when he comes back.

And must mention Damon's gorgeousness...and how sweet he was when he said he'd always choose Elena. :)

Satellitegirl
05-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Can't wait for tonight's episode! Last week's episode was :eek:. I hope Jenna doesn't actually die, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Klaus is quite a jerk.

I couldn't believe that Damon force fed Elena blood, so that if she dies she turns into a vamp. It would be kind of cool though if she did...although her fragility wouldn't be there as much.

Glad to see Tyler was back...I just hope he doesn't get killed.

lmarie086
05-05-2011, 08:59 PM
I can't wait for tonight! Last week was kind of an emotional rollercoaster episode, so much happened. Basically on the edge of my seat-well, not really haha but it was definitely intense and a very well put together episode IMO.

lmarie086
05-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Ok. I just started crying a little. :'(

ETA: There was a fair amount of crying for me as it went on. Too much death in this one for my tastes. (((Elena and Jeremy)))
And poo on Elijah. I mean, I understand to an extent. But I wouldn't trust Klaus as far as I could throw him. And what's going to happen to Damon?!

Can't wait for the season finale.

Satellitegirl
05-06-2011, 04:38 AM
Wow, so the season finale will be a "will he or won't he die" not that I'd ever expect them to kill of the character that has the biggest draw lol. And yes, this episode had me shedding some tears for Alaric(sp), Elena, and Jeremy. Poor Jenna...never wanting to be a part of that whole world. :(

Great episode! I still can't get over how awesome this series is.

manhn
05-06-2011, 06:23 AM
RIP Aunt Jenna. What in the world will Alaric do? I can't see the writers being able to pair him with anyone unless he turns gay (I guess there's still Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Lockwood).

The only thing I have hope for is more flashbacks involving John, Jenna and Jeremy/Elena's parents when they were all still alive. Every single guardian of Jeremy and Elena (all five of them!) are dead. WTF?!?!

I LOVE that Matt wants to avoid all the vampire business. How logical. LOVE IT. I wonder if he was compelled.

PeterG
05-06-2011, 06:26 AM
So why was it not a part of their plan to take out Klaus' witch? It was only Jenna who figured that out at the last minute, which was good thinking considering so much sh** that had come her way up to that point. She got a bite out of Klaus' witch...but that didn't seem to have much of an effect? Or did Klaus get to Jenna before Jenna could sink her new-found fangs into the bad witch?

Tonight's episode should have been sub-titled, "No, I'm the biggest martyr!!!" Earlier in the season Elena was willing to die to protect her friends and family, and tonight Bonnie said again that it did matter if she died in order to protect others. And then Stefan put himself forward to save Jenna by taking her place. A little over the top for sure, but one thing this made me think of was for all the younger people in the audience who are seeing all these people willing to sacrifice themselves for others/the greater good. (Rather than it all being, "ME, ME, ME!!!!") An interesting message to put out there in these times.

When Stefan and Elijah were talking about being "men of honour"...right away I thought, "Elijah is not to be trusted". I hoped that wouldn't be the case, but unfortunately I ended up being correct... :(

And then Jenna dies. :wuzrobbed She's kept in the dark, then finally gets included in what's going on...and then ends up dead. If I was the actress who played Jennna, I'd be pissed. "You mean I'm on this show for two years and don't get to do anything interesting, and then I'm DEAD??? You F***ers!!!" :lol:

Lastly, Klaus tells Elijah that he has the dead bodies of their family hidden somewhere. "Wanna check them out with me, dude?" "Sure, that'd be cool! A brotherly bonding outing!!!" Really? Klaus wins over Elijah with the premise of seeing the old, rotting corpses of his kin??? :eek: :confused:

manhn
05-06-2011, 06:34 AM
Lastly, Klaus tells Elijah that he has the dead bodies of their family hidden somewhere. "Wanna check them out with me, dude?" "Sure, that'd be cool! A brotherly bonding outing!!!" Really? Klaus wins over Elijah with the premise of seeing the old, rotting corpses of his kin??? :eek: :confused:

But they're not really dead, right? Like Elijah, if you remove that magic stick thingy, the rest of the family will resurrect themselves.

PeterG
05-06-2011, 07:17 AM
But they're not really dead, right? Like Elijah, if you remove that magic stick thingy, the rest of the family will resurrect themselves.

I dunno. I somehow sense that Klaus is a BAD GUY. And that maybe he is lyin' !!!

Latte
05-07-2011, 01:10 AM
All I care about is
"How are they going to save Damon?":eek:

Satellitegirl
05-07-2011, 04:59 AM
lol agreed, Latte.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
05-07-2011, 07:22 AM
I don't know, I'm really getting fed up with Damon...I suppose I don't want him dead, but gods, he's getting further and further into irredeemable territory for me.

I'm so glad Tyler's back. At first I was too blinded by Somerhalder's blue eyes, but I really think that the guy who plays Tyler is the best looking guy on the show. And that's saying something.