PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Diaries – Season Two (Thursdays at 8pm on the CW Network)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

Guinevere
03-01-2011, 12:03 AM
I almost missed Damon's quip: "When I dot all my T's...I don't want any surprises". :rofl:

When Elijah was killed (the first time!), my thought was, "he'll come back won't he?" I figured he'd be too popular, so he'd be gone for a while and make a dramatic comeback. Then, in true Vampire Diaries fashion, they skip all the dragged-out-storylines that SO many other shows give us...and bring him back minutes later. Only to kill him again! DAMN, these people move this show along quickly!! I still don't want Elijah to be gone, but I fear this might be the end of him. Maybe that's why this show gets so many great (and pretty!) cast members, they're only around for a short time, so they can commit to the show (briefly!) and then move on to other projects.

One of my favorite Damon quotes was from a couple episodes back - "There are no bad ideas, just poorly executed awesome ones."

I think Elijah might even come back AGAIN. He can only stay dead while he's got the dagger in him, right? Someone can just come along and pop it out and voila!! He's back!!

PeterG
03-01-2011, 06:45 AM
I think Elijah might even come back AGAIN. He can only stay dead while he's got the dagger in him, right? Someone can just come along and pop it out and voila!! He's back!!

I was wondering why they didn't drop him into the foundation of some building as the cement is being poured into that foundation...

manhn
03-01-2011, 06:56 AM
So, Matt's not a vampire? So, he'll probably hate vampires like Caroline's mom and they'll compel him to forget everything. Colour me slightly disappointed.

Hedwig
03-01-2011, 11:05 AM
But won't he die then? The question is, was he dead and came back or was he just badly injured and the blood cured him?

Twilight1
03-01-2011, 12:37 PM
The blood cured him. I am glad that he isn't turned to be honest.

Carolyn as a vampire is enough for me, given that this show is supposed to be based loosely on the LJ Smith books. It is bad enough their is no Meredith, making Carolyn a vamp when she plays a semi-villian in the books is kind of bothersome for me. I really didn't like Carolyn in the books so I am enjoying vamp Carolyn on the show.

I am interested in where they go with this storyline... really like the guy that will be playing Klaus

lmarie086
04-06-2011, 07:25 PM
It's back tomorrow?! :D

Also, finally caved and bought season 1 on Amazon. It's cheaper than it would be at Target so I decided to go for it. Can't wait to watch from the beginning again haha!

Latte
04-07-2011, 10:16 PM
I am sooooooo happy it is back on! Can't wait until tonight!:40beers:

lmarie086
04-08-2011, 02:20 AM
So many twists in ONE episode!!

ALARIC is a doppleganger?! Of a sort. Cause that's what I got from it all, unless he actually, truly is Klaus and then he was a damn good actor. Also, did Caroline not wipe Matt like it looked like she was going to?

Such a good episode. I need to think about it a little longer before I say anything more haha.

Satellitegirl
04-08-2011, 03:47 AM
I dvr'd it, and I'm about to watch it in 15 minutes...back when I'm through!

Bonita
04-08-2011, 04:13 AM
I'm totally confused about (a) Alaric; (b) Matt pretending to "forget." This show needs Cliff notes lately...

Satellitegirl
04-08-2011, 03:38 PM
I think that there was blood stored somehow, and it was injected into Alaric, somehow making him Klaus...or putting Klaus's essence into him? That's what I got from all the containers and the IV going into him. Otherwise, why wouldn't he just drink it?

Not sure how Matt pretended to forget. Hope they explain that one. Maybe his Mom gave him something that would help him resist that.

Good episode! I was happy to see Katherine get tricked. Glad Damon toned down the crazy eyes thing.

manhn
04-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Sheriff Forbes put vervaine in Matt beforehand to prevent him from being succesfully compelled. They planned this. I don't think Matt can keep up this act for too long. Caroline may be too young, but older vampires will surely know that Matt was never compelled. I wonder who else they will tell. Who else is now in the Council besides Damon (a vampire), Jon (father of daughter dating vampire) and Mrs. Lockwood (wife of werewolf).

I know we're all supposed to love Caroline (and I do), but I like that Matt and Sheriff Forbes aren't going to get "over it." I want them to kinda succeed.

Pretty good episode. It seems this whole moonstone/doppelganger storyline has gone on forever, though.

PeterG
04-10-2011, 07:21 AM
So Jenna gets all pissy and spits, "I'm running away from home!!!" And then Elena and Alaric...just let her go? :confused: I'm assuming Jenna needed to be out of the picture for the story to proceed where the writers want it to go. But come on, just tell her your buddies are werewolves, vampires and witches already!! :D

Then we see Caroline in the sunlight. We see all the vampires in sunlight. How many magic rings are there again? Can anybody pick one up at any Super K-Mart?

And then Elena and Mommy re-unite. Elena does not trust her, for Mommy is not a good guy, even though she is acting like she is. But then Mommy and Katherine show they are both bad guys. But then Mom takes Elean to her gravesite, where she proves she is actually a good guy. So many switches!! :confused: + :eek: I'm kind of :confused: about why Isabelle killed herself. She was tired of being a bad guy?

Caroline and Tyler's mothers do not know Damon and Stephan are vampires, right?

The end of Bonnie's scene we learn that Bonnie is willing to give her life in order for her friends to be safe. Echoing a similar plot of Elena willing to do the same for her family and friends. Who will be the next female martyr of the Vampire Diaries? :lol:

ALARIC is a doppleganger?! Of a sort. Cause that's what I got from it all, unless he actually, truly is Klaus and then he was a damn good actor.

I assumed that Klaus, being the oldest living vampire, had all kind of powers, including taking over someone else's body. Or maybe Klaus has a doppleganger in Alaric...maybe Alaric is a descendant of Klaus and they are identical like Elena/Katherine? We only saw one brief scene about this, so time will tell!

I think that there was blood stored somehow, and it was injected into Alaric, somehow making him Klaus...or putting Klaus's essence into him? That's what I got from all the containers and the IV going into him. Otherwise, why wouldn't he just drink it?

Did I fall asleep and miss something? This is not ringing a bell at all. :(

I know we're all supposed to love Caroline (and I do), but I like that Matt and Sheriff Forbes aren't going to get "over it." I want them to kinda succeed.

Again, I'm clearly not paying enough attention! :lol: You want them to succeed in what?

manhn
04-10-2011, 05:53 PM
I want them to succeed in their plan to get rid of vampires...kinda. I am assuming that's their plan. Liz has been on the Council for a long time and we know her views on vampires. Matt probably wants to avenge the loss of his sister, not to mention the time he was compelled to get himself killed by Tyler.

Isabelle was compelled to kill herself by Klaus. It seems that whem vamps are being compelled to do something, they may not be able to stop the specific behaviour but they are aware of being compelled. That is why Isabelle was apologizing to folks all night.

Latte
04-11-2011, 11:43 PM
This is giving me a headache!:lol:

Yes Peter, you must have fallen asleep!:blah:

Did you miss Damon shirtless also?:cool: