PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Diaries – Season Two (Thursdays at 8pm on the CW Network)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

lmarie086
02-04-2011, 05:12 PM
...There's a Damon bubble bath scene? Clearly last night was not an episode to miss!

Cloudy_Gumdrops
02-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Ugh, Damon and his buggy eyes are bugging.

I agree. I wish Ian would tone it the hell down.
If he only did it once in a while for effect or whatever, it wouldn't be noticeable. He seems to be doing it almost constantly now.

I thought Jules' boyfriend was pretty hot. Even if he was torturing poor Caroline.

There isn't a prettier show on tv.

PeterG
02-04-2011, 06:17 PM
...There's a Damon bubble bath scene? Clearly last night was not an episode to miss!

I'm looking forward to next week's episode, which revolves around the annual Mystic Falls shirtless mud wrestling competiton. Apparently the episode has no plot or dialogue. Thank GODDESS!

:grope:

lmarie086
02-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Ok no matter how hard I try to warm up to them, I find the werewolves endlessly annoying.

Hedwig
02-17-2011, 09:06 AM
Ok no matter how hard I try to warm up to them, I find the werewolves endlessly annoying.
Same here.
This storyline is boring compared to Katherine and everything we saw before.

manhn
02-18-2011, 05:15 AM
Oh no, not my Elijah! But a great episode!

Aww, I miss Lexi.

Aunt Jenna needs to know the truth.

PeterG
02-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Klaus will be in next week's episode. dun dun DUN!!!!! (suspenseful music sound)

During the recap at the beginning of last night's episode, they showed Stefan saying to Elena (about her strategy): "You're being a martyr...that's not heroic - it's tragic". Agree or disagree?

I think I'd do the same as Elena. If I knew there would be bloodshed, and many (and possibly all) of my loved ones would be killed - and giving my own life would save them, I'd do it. I don't get Stefan's thinking on this, unless he's supposed to have reverted back to a lovesick schoolboy who can't bare the idea of losing his "girl". :confused:

I almost missed Damon's quip: "When I dot all my T's...I don't want any surprises". :rofl:

Stefan later talks about his life after turning into a vampire: "Hunt. Prey. Kill." That made me smile, wondering if he was alluding to "Eat, Pray, Love". :lol:

When Elijah was killed (the first time!), my thought was, "he'll come back won't he?" I figured he'd be too popular, so he'd be gone for a while and make a dramatic comeback. Then, in true Vampire Diaries fashion, they skip all the dragged-out-storylines that SO many other shows give us...and bring him back minutes later. Only to kill him again! DAMN, these people move this show along quickly!! I still don't want Elijah to be gone, but I fear this might be the end of him. Maybe that's why this show gets so many great (and pretty!) cast members, they're only around for a short time, so they can commit to the show (briefly!) and then move on to other projects.

lmarie086
02-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Finally just saw last weeks episode-LOVED it. Best one in awhile if you ask me.
PeterG, I both agree and disagree. I think it's natural to want to save your loved ones at any cost, and to be willing to sacrifice yourself takes a special kind of bravery. But it is definitely tragic to consider that your life is on the line to ensure the safety of others, you know what I mean? I believe I'd do the same as Elena as well-my life would be nothing without my loved ones, and to live on knowing that they died because of me (even knowing if they were trying to protect me), it would just take all the fire out of me.

Katherine is sneaky-I wasn't terribly surprised, but I did find it interesting that Damon seemed surprised. Is he starting to be more trusting?

Cant wait to see Klaus. AND...Jenna should know the truth. At this point, it's more of a liability IMO to keep her in the dark. Plus, I'm rather attached to the Alaric/Jenna pairing (for intents of this show at least); this makes for some nice tension but she needs to hear everything so she can grow as a character and so they can be even closer than before.

I want to hear more about Lexi! We've heard about her in the past, and now we've finally seen her, I want to know more!

Satellitegirl
02-24-2011, 10:41 PM
When Elijah was killed (the first time!), my thought was, "he'll come back won't he?" I figured he'd be too popular, so he'd be gone for a while and make a dramatic comeback. Then, in true Vampire Diaries fashion, they skip all the dragged-out-storylines that SO many other shows give us...and bring him back minutes later. Only to kill him again! DAMN, these people move this show along quickly!! I still don't want Elijah to be gone, but I fear this might be the end of him. Maybe that's why this show gets so many great (and pretty!) cast members, they're only around for a short time, so they can commit to the show (briefly!) and then move on to other projects.

Agreed. I love the pace they moved. I was thinking they'd do the same thing with Elijah, and then tadaaaaaaaa he was back already :D

lmarie086
02-25-2011, 02:59 AM
Where was Klaus?! Did they show him and just not outright tell us who he is? That would be so sneaky...lol.

Loved this episode, and it was the first one in a long while that I got to watch in real time, so that made it even better. First off, Caroline has a lovely singing voice! I enjoyed that- I mean it was kinda cliche, but I also thought it was very brave of Caroline and it definitely took her out of her comfort zone. I just love her this season. And she and Matt were adorable, but Matt's reaction was not at all unexpected, not to me at least. I'd freak out too, and so I'm very interested to see where this goes! Do we really have to wait two weeks?

All this witchy business, intense. I didn't like the Martins, but I feel bad that they were just trying to get Greta back, and now she has no family to come back to. Still, I'm glad Bonnie got her powers back; I like her but without her powers, she isn't much of a character (IMO she hasn't been fleshed out enough). She and Jeremy are growing on me, I thought it was really weird and unnatural at first, but the writers have eased into it and now I don't mind so much.
Katherine...she's fiesty. I like her. And I thoroughly enjoyed watching Damon turn her down. She totally thought she had him, but denied!

Jenna needs to know the truth. Especially now. I really just think it's a stalling point in the plot if it goes any further with her not knowing. Plus I want her and Alaric to stay together lol.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
02-25-2011, 03:46 AM
Was that actually Candice singing? If so, she has a beautiful voice.

Matt/Caroline was all kinds of adorable. So are Bonnie/Jeremy for that matter.

manhn
02-25-2011, 04:10 AM
I am all about Vampire Matt. Who is he gonna kill (or will he decide not to eat anyone and just die, as Damon originally intended to do?). I want Matt to actually hate the Salvatores for killing his sister, turning her, and then killing her again. I also don't think Matt's feelings for Elena ever went away, so he can transfer his feelings onto Katherine. Matt/Caroline are adorable, but a Matt/Katherine fling would be HOT.

Satellitegirl
02-25-2011, 04:39 AM
Matt isn't a vampire I don't think...he's just healed.

I felt bad for him when he was stabbed. So glad he isn't dead!

Jeremy/Bonnie is growing on me. I like them ok now.

Hilarious with Damon telling Katherine to go find one of the other 6 bedrooms. lol

PeterG
02-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Matt isn't a vampire I don't think...he's just healed.

I felt bad for him when he was stabbed. So glad he isn't dead!

I agree that Matt is not a vampire (yet, anyway!). And he wasn’t stabbed…he was “bottled”! :eek:

I want to hear more about Lexi! We've heard about her in the past, and now we've finally seen her, I want to know more!

Wasn’t Lexi in season one (fairly early on in the season). I know she appeared as a present time character, not sure if they did any flashbacks with her at that time…

Finally just saw last weeks episode-LOVED it. Best one in awhile if you ask me.
PeterG, I both agree and disagree. I think it's natural to want to save your loved ones at any cost, and to be willing to sacrifice yourself takes a special kind of bravery. But it is definitely tragic to consider that your life is on the line to ensure the safety of others, you know what I mean? I believe I'd do the same as Elena as well-my life would be nothing without my loved ones, and to live on knowing that they died because of me (even knowing if they were trying to protect me), it would just take all the fire out of me.

But Stefan only saw tragedy in Elena’s choice, no heroism. I guess that fits with his character, not wanting to lose the women he loves. I had something witty written here, but with all the cutting and pasting I did trying to respond to multiple posts, I lost it. Now it’s not coming out funny in my head anymore… :mad:

Where was Klaus?! Did they show him and just not outright tell us who he is? That would be so sneaky...lol.

My info was wrong, guess we’re going to have to wait a bit more for his debut. Here are some pics of the actor who is playing him…

http://www.google.ca/images?hl=en&biw=1916&bih=726&gbv=2&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=josheph+morgan+vampire+diaries&aq=f&aqi=g-sx1&aql=&oq=

Do we really have to wait two weeks?

The station here said the next episode is April 7th………… :mad:

Jenna needs to know the truth. Especially now. I really just think it's a stalling point in the plot if it goes any further with her not knowing. Plus I want her and Alaric to stay together lol.

Yes, it’s interesting how quickly this show moves, yet Jenna still doesn’t know what’s up. With all the drama in their lives, she should be starting to wonder what’s up! :lol: But I assume the writers have a reason for keeping her out of the loop for this long. I trust them. :D

Satellitegirl
02-26-2011, 01:43 AM
My info was wrong, guess we’re going to have to wait a bit more for his debut. Here are some pics of the actor who is playing him…

http://www.google.ca/images?hl=en&biw=1916&bih=726&gbv=2&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=josheph+morgan+vampire+diaries&aq=f&aqi=g-sx1&aql=&oq=

Oooh, he's purty :D