PDA

View Full Version : Ryder Cup picks

Pages : 1 [2]

AYS
10-04-2010, 04:41 PM
That one Sunday session was just a killer for the US. :(

Congrats to the Euros though; the entire team played great golf for most of the tournament.

Rob
10-05-2010, 07:14 PM
Yeah, you'd think someone could have pulled another half point Sunday. But congrats to Monty too - we all know how much this means to him.

AYS
10-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Yeah, you'd think someone could have pulled another half point Sunday. But congrats to Monty too - we all know how much this means to him.

I'll begrudgingly congratulate him...never been a big fan, but I guess he's suffered through his share of heartbreaks in his career, so good on him!

Tiger played well, one fun thing to watch. :) I hope it means he's rounding into top shape for his upcoming int'l events.

SHARPIE
10-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Wheee! We enjoyed the Cup here, I actually went away at the weekend and was :eek: to see the amount of people at the local train station as I was leaving on Friday. LOL @ the rain though ;)

AYS
10-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Wheee! We enjoyed the Cup here, I actually went away at the weekend and was :eek: to see the amount of people at the local train station as I was leaving on Friday. LOL @ the rain though ;)

My UK colleague tried to get me to wager $50 on the Cup because he claimed that the US wouldn't know how to play in the "Welsh monsoons"...

Luckily, I don't bet.

Aceon6
10-06-2010, 06:57 PM
My UK colleague tried to get me to wager $50 on the Cup because he claimed that the US wouldn't know how to play in the "Welsh monsoons"...

Luckily, I don't bet.

Well, we know Corey and Lisa didn't know that most US manufacturers of waterproofs just don't get it right for Welsh monsoons. TPTB must have cut a deal with Sun Mountain, and it turned out to be a really bad deal for SM. Their sales will tank big time.

btw, for those in the know, Proquip, Sunderland, Zero Restriction, and the Canadian company SunIce (not to be confused with Sun Mountain) make the best rain gear. If you're kitting up for rain, those are good choices.