PDA

View Full Version : Shana Tovah!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

paskatefan
09-07-2010, 10:52 AM
L'shanah tovah! :encore:

PRlady
09-07-2010, 02:40 PM
l'shana tova to everyone. You're all invited over for brisket Wednesday night. :P Bring wine.

Angelskates
09-08-2010, 01:44 AM
I'm looking forward to apples dipped in honey today! Do I need to warm the honey to make it more dippable?

We're learning to make jiao zi (Chinese dumplings) today as well, so it's a very multicultural Wednesday!

I was invited to synagogue for Rosh Hashana - that would be tonight right?

Eden
09-08-2010, 02:10 AM
I'm looking forward to apples dipped in honey today! Do I need to warm the honey to make it more dippable?

We're learning to make jiao zi (Chinese dumplings) today as well, so it's a very multicultural Wednesday!

I was invited to synagogue for Rosh Hashana - that would be tonight right?

You don't have to warm up the honey, unless you like it this way.
Rosh HaShana (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosh_Hashanah)begins tomorrow evening with a sunset.
Enjoy your sweet Wed. just be careful that bees won't come to celebrate too. :rofl:
We are off tomorrow for the rest of the week because of the holiday. :swoon:

I did nice projects with my first graders today. It included first efforts of Hebrew writings. Some of the kids wrote it backwards as if it was English. LOL.

Angelskates
09-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Rosh HaShana (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosh_Hashanah)begins tomorrow evening with a sunset.

I did nice projects with my first graders today. It included first efforts of Hebrew writings. Some of the kids wrote it backwards as if it was English. LOL.

Your tomorrow is my today. :P

LOL on your kids and writing Hebrew - they're still better than me :lol:

Eden
09-08-2010, 02:42 AM
Your tomorrow is my today. :P

:duh: :lol:

Fergus
09-08-2010, 02:43 AM
A joyous New Year of health and happiness to all who celebrate! :)

I can't wait for the aroma coming tomorrow from Mrs. G's kitchen downstairs! :D

JerseySlore
09-08-2010, 02:45 AM
L'shanah tovah!!:encore:

paskatefan
09-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Enjoy your sweet Wed. just be careful that bees won't come to celebrate too. :rofl:

:) :encore:

skipaway
09-08-2010, 01:43 PM
A Very Happy, Peaceful, Healthy New Year!

rfisher
09-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Wishing a happy and peaceful new year to all.

Wiery
09-08-2010, 02:34 PM
L'shanah tovah!!

Okay everyone, we're going to PRLady's for brisket, then Angelskates for dumplings! Continent hopping, wheeeee!

mocha-ice
09-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Shana Tova Everyone!!

Big dinner at the aunt's tonight, but having a small dinner tomorow night, still promised my mom I would help her!Although she made soup the other day and one side dish today, so it'll just be the main course. I'm on for dessert, but found a recipe for maple/apple crumble dish so excited to make that...

Civic
09-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Happy Jewish New Year one and all! Do you have tsimmis for this holiday? One of my friends introduced me to carrot tsimmis and I love it.

iloveemoticons
09-09-2010, 12:43 AM
Oh my gosh, I love tsimmis! I wish I knew how to make it though! Mmmm....

Shana Tova everyone!