PDA

View Full Version : Do you Twitter?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Spinner
09-08-2010, 01:51 AM
I kind of want to start twittering (tweeting?) now just so I can follow Spinner, PL and Uyeahu :shuffle:

You should! And you could tweet all those awesome links you post on facebook--educate the masses! ;)

Really
09-08-2010, 04:18 AM
You should! And you could tweet all those awesome links you post on facebook--educate the masses! ;)Yes!!!! I would retweet everything of yours I see, Orable!

flyingsit
09-08-2010, 02:34 PM
I'm pandora_mg on twitter, but don't tweet much. Mostly RTing things I find amusing. Some of the people I follow are:
@joshgroban - like others have said, he's quite amusing.
@SI_PeterKing - for football news
@SarahandDrew - of course
@ThisisRobThomas
Various skaters - Jeremy Abbott, Mirai Nagasu, Rachael Flatt, Ryan Bradley, Tanith Belbin, Michael Weiss, Brian Boitano, etc.
@ActuallyNPH - Neil Patrick Harris
@shitmydadsays
@cnnbrk - breaking news alerts
@krisallen, @krisallenband

ilovepaydays
09-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Here is my Twitter profile (http://twitter.com/shannonstewart8) if anyone wants to folllow me.

Mostly I use Twitter as a newsfeed. I have several lists made so I can see more things and my main "follows" don't get so busy.

Spinner
09-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Ok, after all the investigations to ferret out my Twitter profile :lol:, I think it'd just be easier to post a link (http://bit.ly/dvWXyh) to it. :P

Orable
09-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Maybe I'll start one this weekend. I've been wanting to do a blog, but I've been stumped in trying to find a pithy, cute name for it.

Spinner
09-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Maybe I'll start one this weekend. :cheer2:

I've been wanting to do a blog, but I've been stumped in trying to find a pithy, cute name for it.
How 'bout "Hottistan Nights: Words from your Queen" :D

Orable
09-14-2010, 08:39 PM
PML, Hottistan Nights :rofl: I decided to just use my real name bc a lot of folks from my "Real Life" wanted to follow me too. But Hottistan was definitely an option - I still might keep it for sillier stuff in the future :D

Anyone who's interested in following me (sounds so narcisstic!), please PM me and I'll let you know my real name :shuffle:

Kruss
09-14-2010, 09:31 PM
LOL, Spinner may be sorry he started following me. I'm rather chatty. ;)

Really
09-15-2010, 04:56 AM
Glad to see you on Twitter, Orable! :)

Orable
09-15-2010, 05:59 AM
Thanks, Really! I'm still trying to get the hang of it (remaining grammatically correct in 140 characters is challenging), and trying to get more followers - as narcisstic as that sounds :eek: - but I hope it'll be fun for me and the readers :cheer:

manleywoman
09-30-2010, 06:18 PM
I finally succumbed and have joined myself. I'm MWskatecast.

Spinner
09-30-2010, 07:04 PM
I finally succumbed and have joined myself. I'm MWskatecast.

:cheer2:

NeilJLeonard
09-30-2010, 08:42 PM
I neither twitter nor tweet nor facebook.

After reading some of 50cent's gibberish I believe that's the best move anyone could make...;).

NJL (..dull & unhip, but still happy...:biggrinbo....)

Nickel
10-03-2010, 02:40 AM
Thanks for some of the Twitter suggestions!

I began by following Ellen Degeneres and Ryan Seacrest (and some of my real life friends too, of course) but I don't really care much for their tweets. I branched out to Ashton Kutcher and kind of, sort of enjoy most of his tweets but from there started following Demi and I enjoy her tweets a lot more than his. I also follow Pink and I have been enjoying the things she tweets, too.

So today I've added a few more and am looking forward to seeing what they all have to say!